#1 2019-12-07 15:10

theHitlerYouths

Printable form for interacting with police

NAME:
DOB:
DRIVERS LICENCE:                               (ORIGINAL NOT TO BE HANDED OVER)
ADDRESS:
MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
MEDICATIONS:

OTHER DETAILS: NO STATEMENT

---

There is no need to hand over your license, give them a printed copy of the above details. If you hand it over it is a small step to dominate you and leverage to detain longer. If you try to pick and choose what questions you will answer it will result in trouble. So from the start, answer every question the same by presenting the form.

#2 2019-12-07 15:20

theHitlerYouths

Re: Printable form for interacting with police

Google "your rights with police" and print it out to carry in your wallet. Their powers vary greatly depending on the situation. ie public places, on your property, operating a motor vehicle. The above form is mostly for when being stopped operating a vehicle. In some situations you do not have to provide them with any info , even your name. So be sure to understand the different situations.

#3 2019-12-07 19:40

NZanabolics
Banned

I'd guess most people would rather not be a dickhead when they are pulled over for a traffic offense or a routine stop. How old are you bro, 14?

#4 2019-12-07 19:50

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Username checks out

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#5 2019-12-07 20:40

theHitlerYouths

I posted this because of what I just witnessed personally. Cop pulls over driver. Driver outside vehicle, cop requests a search. Driver was fully cooperative until cop wants to search. Driver refuses. Cop then arrests driver for "X insert traffic infringement here" and they spend the night in the cells. They were not stopped for crime X but cop fabricated a reason so the search could go ahead. They perceived the change from cooperating with anwsering all their question, then saying no to a search must mean there is something to hide. if you think the police are straight you have a naive idea of the real world, they will fuck you the first opportunity

Last edited by theHitlerYouths (2019-12-07 21:20)

#6 2019-12-08 00:30

theHitlerYouths

NZanabolics wrote:

I'd guess most people would rather not be a dickhead when they are pulled over for a traffic offense or a routine stop. How old are you bro, 14?

juiceman has never been arrested! he's the nz ronnie colman, keep spreading the word for your buddies you fucking pig

#7 2019-12-08 01:40

theHitlerYouths

steriods give a short term gain then you;re back to where you started. Unless you stay on them long term, but after that your body wont ever recover and you'll be sticking your ass for the rest of your life to stay normal. and all for what? to impress other guys is about all

Board footer