#1 2020-01-22 13:10

BAZOOKA

Has anyone else not received their MDMA from Sprite_Bottle?

It's been over a week now and he's not responding to messages and I haven't received my product. It's just sitting in escrow.

#2 2020-01-22 13:20

Coca-cola-industries

Re: Has anyone else not received their MDMA from Sprite_Bottle?

Hey there, sorry I didn't notice any messages from you, what is your name on the market?

#3 2020-01-22 16:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

The unread conversation count is zero so it means they have read all messages.

#4 2020-01-23 07:50

god_is_a_dj

hmph, and this is the only vendor I see selling a sativa dominant strain atm sad

#5 2020-01-23 14:40

Coca-cola-industries

We had to contact you about your pgp error, you've only just gotten back to us so we will be sending your order out today with some complimentry purple heart pressies. please in future message is directly instead of posting on the forums, we check our messages a lot more frequently than we do here

Last edited by Coca-cola-industries (2020-01-23 14:40)

#6 2020-01-23 14:40

Coca-cola-industries

anthony8274 wrote:

I also ordered a small amount of cannabis from said vendor to see if they were legit or not. After a week of nothing arriving I decided to contact them, they did not respond to my message until I requested a refund. When they did contact me back they said the tracking information was no longer available. I have 2 theories.
1. Packages are being seized.
2. Vendor is not sending anything out and just waiting for buyers who don't check autofinalize.

Most likely the second, in my opinion.

You have been our first failed delivery, all our other packages that we sent out in the same batch were delivered, we also provided a swift refund when you contacted us.

#7 2020-01-23 18:40

EducatNZ

god_is_a_dj wrote:

hmph, and this is the only vendor I see selling a sativa dominant strain atm sad

Our THC capsules we have recently listed are made from the C99 strain, a sativa dominant hybrid. It isn't flower obviously, but if you need sativa we have it.

#8 2020-01-24 16:10

whiplashsmile

so its CABBAGE!  sure its 25 mgs or is it full of shit like you! FUCKIN SCAMMER!!

#9 2020-01-24 16:20

whiplashsmile

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME??  ????  from coca cola to educat? look at posts and wonder why people spot a lowlife scumbag scammer!!

#10 2020-01-24 16:20

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME??  ????  from coca cola to educat? look at posts and wonder why people spot a lowlife scumbag scammer!!

Stop throwing around accusations without any kind of proof. Why do you believe I am coca-cola? I have registered to Tor Market less than a week ago. I sell entirely different products.

People like you are the reason it is so difficult for new, honest, vendors to grow their reputation.

#11 2020-01-24 16:20

whiplashsmile

WHY is it OBVIOUS? didnt see that in the listing, 25 mgs?, tell us how you come to that without flower!!  Obviously!

#12 2020-01-24 16:20

whiplashsmile

so coca cola is a liar?

#13 2020-01-24 16:20

whiplashsmile

Is IT 25 mg OR not?????   simple question!!! yes or no!!?????????????????????

#14 2020-01-24 16:20

whiplashsmile

BE HONESt NEW VENDOR!!!

#15 2020-01-24 16:20

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:

What are you talking about? We use the strain C99, great for medicinal products, to extract THC and create an oil in which we put into capsules which sit at ~25mg THC based off of C99 THC percentages found at https://www.leafly.com/strains/cinderella-99

When I said it isn't flower, I meant it isn't literal bud. It is made from flower of course, but it is an oil, not a flower. It was clear that the user in which I responded to was looking for flower, hence why I informed him it wasn't.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-01-24 16:50)

#16 2020-01-24 16:30

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Stop throwing around accusations without any kind of proof. Why do you believe I am coca-cola? I have registered to Tor Market less than a week ago. I sell entirely different products.

People like you are the reason it is so difficult for new, honest, vendors to grow their reputation.

why is that? how do you know that its "PEOPLE LIKE ME" who make it hard for honest vendors since you have only been on here a week with feedback of two FREE SAMPLES!!

#17 2020-01-24 16:30

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

What are you talking about? Use the strain C99, great for medicinal products, to extract THC and create an oil in which we put into capsules which sit at ~25mg THC based off of C99 THC percentages found at https://www.leafly.com/strains/cinderella-99

LOL!!!!   leafly .com!!  hahahahahah!!!!!!!!  andf its 25 mg????    Tellus your extraction process !!! Answer the fucking question CUNT! IS IT 25mg or not???????????????

#18 2020-01-24 16:30

EducatNZ

This is fucking pathetic.

We have been up for a week, what more do you expect for feedback? I am in charge purely of vending, not of creating the oils. I can ensure the capsules have been calculated to be 25mg of THC. Feel free to PM me and I can get back to you with the extraction process smile  I am not arguing with some methed out moron in which is incapable of having any kind of civilized conversation. This will be my last response.

For the rest of you with more common sense viewing this thread, please do not allow it to taint our very limited reputation. We have 6 orders out for delivery as of the time of posting this thread, 3 of which have been delivered and have not been finalized. We cannot do anything more, we are just starting out. Please do not listen to people like this in which ruin our community.

EDIT: To those confused about the cannabinoid extraction process and the leafly link, in order to get a dosage you must use the THC/CBD percentage in which belong to the strain. Leafly provides us with average THC percentages from their own lab tests of other C99 strains. With this percentage, we can estimate our yields of THC. i.e at 4oz or 112g of C99 cannabis, at 16% THC, we can expect roughly a 112 * 0.16 yield of THC, i.e 17920mg of THC in oil form in which we put into capsules.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-01-24 16:40)

#19 2020-01-24 16:40

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

What are you talking about? Use the strain C99, great for medicinal products, to extract THC and create an oil in which we put into capsules which sit at ~25mg THC based off of C99 THC percentages found at https://www.leafly.com/strains/cinderella-99

When I said it isn't flower, I meant it isn't literal bud. It is made from flower of course, but it is an oil, not a flower. It was clear that the user in which I responded to was looking for flower, hence why I informed him it wasn't.

WHAt THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! you advertised 25 mg thc capsules YES or NO! .. its flower but its not, its not bud , its 25 mg according to the first google search which will show leafly!!

#20 2020-01-24 16:40

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

WHAt THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! you advertised 25 mg thc capsules YES or NO! .. its flower but its not, its not bud , its 25 mg according to the first google search which will show leafly!!

Keep your job at the call centre ,NIgerian prince!!

#21 2020-01-24 16:40

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

That if anything would be thc percentage, to claim you are offering 25mgs with no comprehension or explanation about how you come to these statistics other than uncle google!!  If you are genuine then your feedback will speak for itself and then I will apologise but untill then I will not let myself or our community be fucked over by scammers!!

#22 2020-01-24 16:50

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

We have been up for a week, what more do you expect for feedback? I am in charge purely of vending, not of creating the oils. I can ensure the capsules have been calculated to be 25mg of THC. Feel free to PM me and I can get back to you with the extraction process smile  I am not arguing with some methed out moron in which is incapable of having any kind of civilized conversation. This will be my last response.

For the rest of you with more common sense viewing this thread, please do not allow it to taint our very limited reputation. We have 6 orders out for delivery as of the time of posting this thread, 3 of which have been delivered and have not been finalized. We cannot do anything more, we are just starting out. Please do not listen to people like this in which ruin our community.

EDIT: To those confused about the cannabinoid extraction process and the leafly link, in order to get a dosage you must use the THC/CBD percentage in which belong to the strain. Leafly provides us with average THC percentages from their own lab tests of other C99 strains. With this percentage, we can estimate our yields of THC. i.e at 4oz or 112g of C99 cannabis, at 16% THC, we can expect roughly a 112 * 0.16 yield of THC, i.e 17920mg of THC in oil form in which we put into capsules.

I am not methed out!! I am just sick of our community being ripped off by lowlife scumbags, I am not asking you for a recipe, < as you claim you can ensure? that its 25mgs? Honest vendors do well on here LIARS get caught!!!!!   just tell us how you know its 25mgs? one word, but youll google that, hope your 200 bond is seized by tordoctor!!

#23 2020-01-24 16:50

whiplashsmile

Coca-cola-industries wrote:

Hey there, sorry I didn't notice any messages from you, what is your name on the market?

BIG TRIP UP THERE!!  you not coca cola???

#24 2020-01-24 16:50

whiplashsmile

We had to contact you about your pgp error, you've only just gotten back to us so we will be sending your order out today with some complimentry purple heart pressies. please in future message is directly instead of posting on the forums, we check our messages a lot more frequently than we do here

#25 2020-01-24 16:50

whiplashsmile

Why do you answer for coca cola?, you cant tell me that its not you when you answer future messages with we!

#26 2020-01-24 17:00

whiplashsmile

anthony8274 wrote:

I also ordered a small amount of cannabis from said vendor to see if they were legit or not. After a week of nothing arriving I decided to contact them, they did not respond to my message until I requested a refund. When they did contact me back they said the tracking information was no longer available. I have 2 theories.
2. Vendor is not sending anything out and just waiting for buyers who don't check autofinalize.

You have been our first failed delivery, all our other packages that we sent out in the same batch were delivered, we also provided a swift refund when you contacted us.

not you ah bro!

#27 2020-01-24 17:00

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
anthony8274 wrote:

not you ah bro!

Coca cola industries replied " oh not another methed out customer complaint!  hahahaha BUSTED BITCH!!

#28 2020-01-24 17:00

whiplashsmile

When I said it isn't flower, I meant it isn't literal bud. It is made from flower of course,

#29 2020-01-24 17:00

whiplashsmile

what is this 25mg made of then?

#30 2020-01-24 17:00

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:

When I said it isn't flower, I meant it isn't literal bud. It is made from flower of course,

what happened to we?   I said ? we?

#31 2020-01-24 17:10

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

what happened to we?   I said ? we?

what 25 thc percentage flowers are you and your self procalaimed professional team growing that you can offer 25mg caps not made from bud literal, but can make it from not flower , but quote obviously from flower???? TORDOCTOR PLEASE KEEP AN EXTRA EYE ON THIS! thanks

#32 2020-01-24 17:20

whiplashsmile

anthony8274 wrote:

you only had 1 feedback when you posted this?

#33 2020-01-24 17:30

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

FUCK OFF YOU RORTING CUNT!!! you clarify this by a math formula that you found of LEAFLY!!!  OMG! KEEP HIS BOND TORDOCTOR!

#34 2020-01-24 17:30

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:

FUCK OFF YOU RORTING CUNT!!! you clarify this by a math formula that you found of LEAFLY!!!  OMG! KEEP HIS BOND TORDOCTOR!

Bet you those free sample feedback were made by two big black coffees in a nigerian cafe

#35 2020-01-24 18:00

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

Its astounding that you offer so many cbd products from balms and tinctures, 8 products so precisely marketed mostly CBD, What a lowlife scumbag you are!!! people need that for their medication!  you will send a few orders out and then exit scam!!   Yes I ordered off you and YOU!! FELL FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!  you are going to send me the track number when they send it to you?? Been doing this a long time and dont remember EVER! waiting or having to request a tracking number? let alone it being sent to you to send to me! I will be requesting a refund and suspension of your account until your authenticity and credibilty are more than free? samplers, its like phishing! couple of wee orders nicey nice, very cheap aswell and then BULK ORDERS SPEED!

#36 2020-01-24 18:00

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:

Its astounding that you offer so many cbd products from balms and tinctures, 8 products so precisely marketed mostly CBD, What a lowlife scumbag you are!!! people need that for their medication!  you will send a few orders out and then exit scam!!   Yes I ordered off you and YOU!! FELL FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!!  you are going to send me the track number when they send it to you?? Been doing this a long time and dont remember EVER! waiting or having to request a tracking number? let alone it being sent to you to send to me! I will be requesting a refund and suspension of your account until your authenticity and credibilty are more than free? samplers, its like phishing! couple of wee orders nicey nice, very cheap aswell and then BULK ORDERS SPEED!

This is getting out of hand.

This was the message I sent to the account;
"We run an operation both offline and online. I pass on orders to those who ship them, hence why they have the tracking number. I need them to respond and give me the tracking numbers to pass on to you.

I appreciate your patience in the matter. Thank you."

I am waiting for the packers to send the tracking number. Rest assured you will receive it by the end of the day.

Tor Doctor can check and see the samples I have sent out are to valid accounts and we have message history in which we discuss the product. This is ridiculous.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-01-24 18:00)

#37 2020-01-24 18:10

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

I'd say this is one of the guys buying from the meth dealers we love so much.

#38 2020-01-24 18:40

Buntwo

lol he's trying to say that you can't say the exact THC or CBD mg content of the concentrates because they haven't been lab tested. The phenotype from seed + the growing and processing conditions change the final THC and CBD % of the bud so your formula might be way off if you base it on usa Leafly data.

People who are used to legal concentrates like from usa and ca will expect the THC or CBD mg content to be exact, especially if they use for medical reasons. I'm pretty sure that's what he's bitching about, it's technically false advertising if you aren't getting the concentrates lab tested for THC/CBD content themselves. I don't think many people in NZ care, as long as the doses are consistent piece to piece, but maybe make it clear that your mg content is just an estimate.

Last edited by Buntwo (2020-01-24 18:40)

#39 2020-01-24 18:50

EducatNZ

Speed_Freak wrote:

It's just unfortunate I am now going to suffer business because of it.

Buntwo wrote:

lol he's trying to say that you can't say the exact THC or CBD mg content of the concentrates because they haven't been lab tested. The phenotype from seed + the growing and processing conditions change the final THC and CBD % of the bud so your formula might be way off if you base it on usa Leafly data.

People who are used to legal concentrates like from usa and ca will expect the THC or CBD mg content to be exact, especially if they use for medical reasons. I'm pretty sure that's what he's bitching about, it's technically false advertising if you aren't getting the concentrates lab tested for THC/CBD content themselves. I don't think many people in NZ care, as long as the doses are consistent piece to piece, but maybe make it clear that your mg content is just an estimate.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out what he was trying to say. I'll be sure to add a disclaimer to my products now. He's also complaining about tracking and is failing to realise that I myself personally am not in charge of shipping my orders and need to contact others to get the tracking numbers. As of today they have gone ghost, I am unable to reach them for the first time in years. I'm sure there is no issue, but if there is, I will be sure to refund him entirely. Also note I am now declining orders and letting customers know there is an issue and will continue to do so until the packers get back in contact.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-01-24 19:00)

#40 2020-01-24 19:10

hup

EducatNZ wrote:

[

Bro you're not going to suffer losses over this, you're the only seller with concentrates here, as long as they work right people will be buying them all day no matter what shit is said on the forum.
Buyers just wary of getting scammed with concentrates since a lot of dealers underdose the shit out of them especially with CBD since it's hard to tell. Once a few good reviews come in they will fly out the door.
Hope the packing issue gets sorted, I'm keen to try some of these.

#41 2020-01-24 19:20

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
Speed_Freak wrote:

Buntwo wrote:

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out what he was trying to say. I'll be sure to add a disclaimer to my products now. He's also complaining about tracking and is failing to realise that I myself personally am not in charge of shipping my orders and need to contact others to get the tracking numbers. As of today they have gone ghost, I am unable to reach them for the first time in years. I'm sure there is no issue, but if there is, I will be sure to refund him entirely. Also note I am now declining orders and letting customers know there is an issue and will continue to do so until the packers get back in contact.

since you are trying to infer that i am some kind of speed junkie. I am sure by your veiled threat in my message box that tor doctor will reprimand me, perhaps you should invest more energy into sending products?  Im not sure how to explain this from one incompetent moron to another?

#42 2020-01-24 19:20

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:

since you are trying to infer that i am some kind of speed junkie. I am sure by your veiled threat in my message box that tor doctor will reprimand me, perhaps you should invest more energy into sending products?  Im not sure how to explain this from one incompetent moron to another?

What the fuck are you talking about? This is slander at this point.

This is my "threat": "I have texted them. I messaged at 4:18pm asking for the tracking number for your order. I have received no response.

I understand this looks very bad for myself, but you blowing up the forums about it with no evidence of anything is ridiculous.

There is literally no way this can be a scam. All funds are protected by escrow. You dispute the order after 10 days and tor doctor manually reads our messages, arguments, checks tracking numbers to see if your order was delivered.

You WILL receive your order. All I ask is for your patience."

Now, this is the message coming from the man who is accusing me of threatening him:
"I am going to message tor doctor at that time and ask for an immediate suspension of your vendor account plus seizure of all your funds until you provide evidence that your legitimate, WE WILL NOT BE RIPPED OFF!"

You are clearly in the wrong. Everyone can see it. You're wasting my time having to reply to these idiotic comments.

#43 2020-01-24 19:30

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
Speed_Freak wrote:

Buntwo wrote:

monkey send product! to monkey!  not cabbage soaked in fucking $2 signature cooking oil cause uncle google at leafly said QOTE we are professional.  Ill buy $1000 paste off you, no worries seen him at nine at pak`n` save, but they wont respond to me? ,, they will, wikileaf said so, what country do you live in that post gets delivered after 18:00 pm?

#44 2020-01-24 19:30

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
Speed_Freak wrote:

Buntwo wrote:

#45 2020-01-24 19:30

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
Speed_Freak wrote:

Buntwo wrote:

FUCKING BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#46 2020-01-24 19:40

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:

FUCKING BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL! I am extremely upset that your professional team of my orders those senders, Im hoping those 0-50 purchasers that have gone tom clancy ghost recon on your ass, or have they? tell you what, send the order , message me the track if you can find E.T on his bike, if you have genuinely fucked this up and this is truely a mistake, I will message tordoctor and ask for this post to be removed, unlike you I am a man of my word! the ball your court!

#47 2020-01-24 20:30

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
Speed_Freak wrote:

Buntwo wrote:

Your packers dissapear with your product for the first time in years and you cant contact them, yep I hear you I am an Illiterate moron who stupidly purcahased off you! no worries mate!  If you do find them can you ask what happened to my order?  Thanks matey!

#48 2020-01-24 20:50

whiplashsmile

Love how your feedback of 2 uses the sideways smiley that you use on your messages, all 2 of your professional team, In one hour I am going to post our message history,, AVERAGE CANNABIS PRODUCT?    CABBAGE DICKHEAD!!! the pro team have a disclaimer, cant find the team at the moment, first time in seven years apparently, but no issue! thanks for your patience

Last edited by whiplashsmile (2020-01-24 20:50)

#49 2020-01-24 21:00

whiplashsmile

(marlisoprano)

Account
    Support
    Logout

BTC/NZD: 12,564.23

LTC/NZD: 79.23

ZEC/NZD: 70.94
Confirm Logout
Product categories

All products (127)
    Benzodiazapines 4 (5)
    Cannabis 11 (13)
    Cannabis edible 9 (9)
    Cannabis seed 3 (3)
    Ecstasy 9 (11)
    Ketamine 3 (4)
    Opioids 2 (8)
    Other 5 (11)
    Psychedelics 22 (28)
    Steriods 19 (19)
    Stimulants 8 (16)
    Newest
    Popular
    Favorites

Other info

News
    Help
    Forums
    Vendors

Messages with educat

Show their public key

New message
2020-01-24

yes you have 90 mins left and I am going to copy and paste this Whole message log and we will let the community decide who is dodgy!

are you seriously trying to tell me you are trying to market a product who have basically absconded and with the benefit of e-mail, facebook , friends of friends you have absolutely no idea where they are? and you seriously want to be a vendor?

This is the first day within the past two years that I haven't been able to contact the people in charge of shipping my orders. We have a long history.

I have manage to accept, pack, send and ship 7 orders so far without a hiccup. You have to wait for your tracking number. You're blowing this way out of proportion.

so you are basically innocent, you hopefully expect one day to be a major vendor, yet you are selling product and telling me you cant even get a hold of "THEM:?   If you cant even fufill a $60 order because you dont know , cant find out? How do you expect to sell bulk speed? Everything you say is filled with holes, you say I will recieve it by the end of the day, a message sent at 6pm?

I have texted them. I messaged at 4:18pm asking for the tracking number for your order. I have received no response.

I understand this looks very bad for myself, but you blowing up the forums about it with no evidence of anything is ridiculous.

There is literally no way this can be a scam. All funds are protected by escrow. You dispute the order after 10 days and tor doctor manually reads our messages, arguments, checks tracking numbers to see if your order was delivered.

You WILL receive your order. All I ask is for your patience.

I am going to message tor doctor at that time and ask for an immediate suspension of your vendor account plus seizure of all your funds until you provide evidence that your legitimate, WE WILL NOT BE RIPPED OFF!

I will give you to ten pm to give me the details, otherwise I will consider this a scam!

can you just text them please? you cant tell me under the circumstances that this is credible?

We run an operation both offline and online. I pass on orders to those who ship them, hence why they have the tracking number. I need them to respond and give me the tracking numbers to pass on to you.

I appreciate your patience in the matter. Thank you.

tommorow is saturday?

you should have track now

What concern is there about our authenticity? Your funds are protected by escrow and any case of a non delivery you are at no risk of losing your money.

Your product was shipped last night. It may arrive tomorrow, Saturday or Monday. We are not in control of the courier.

I have asked for the tracking number and will get back to you when I receive it.

Hi educat, as you are well aware there is growing concern about your authenticity, under these circumstances could you kindly give me a track no., not doubting you but you you have to understand you are a new vendor.  Thanks for your patience

2020-01-23

No problem - that's what I'm here for! Glad we were able to help out. Have a great day.

Cool! An I will always buy! thanks for taking the time to find the info, It is really appreciated my friend, sativa is sadly lacking right now, Thanks for putting this on the market!!  Thanks!

Strain stays C99 always apparently.

I believe the plan is that the pricing will stay like this permanently.

no probs mate, you will have to increase your prices eventually! this is a intro offer for sure! good stuff  my friend!

Hey there. I've passed on your question to the person who creates the oils and will get back to you as soon as possible smile

Thanks for choosing to purchase from us while just starting out, we need all the feedback we can get.

hi educat, how long till the sativa strain runs out, i might have to double up next week, so rare! nowadays well covered for indica, was saving up for a decent mdma, but thanks for accepting the order, realise you have just started, great stuff, great feedback coming your way. thanks

2020-01-22

No problem. Have a great day smile

yes! will order some tonight when i get some bitcoin, thanks!

C99. Sativa dominant hybrid.

Just fetching the information for you now. Won't be too long smile

what strain did you use to make your thc caps, is it indica or sativa dominant? thanks

Public key

pub rsa4096 2020-01-19 [SC]
6FBBCA924B0E8C9C1194CD62D5BE80527F906625
uid educat
sub rsa4096 2020-01-19 [E]

click text box and press ctrl a ctrl c

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=dzZ4
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

#50 2020-01-24 21:30

EducatNZ

Everything is back in order.

We are not giving out tracking numbers until orders haven't been delivered for 7 days. We shipped yours last night. Stop acting like a child.

Board footer