#51 2020-01-24 22:20

whiplashsmile

Re: Has anyone else not received their MDMA from Sprite_Bottle?

EducatNZ wrote:

Everything is back in order.

We are not giving out tracking numbers until orders haven't been delivered for 7 days. We shipped yours last night. Stop acting like a child.

I believe the immaturity and inexperience lies with your :team: Give me the tracking number to prove to others that this package was sent at the time you claim and I will message tordoctor and ask him to consider this problem resolved! but you cant can you, what If I bought bulk speed for speed freak and told him that his order was mising, but no problem, what was the excuse for the unavailabilty of the packers from professional team educat?  .. you seem to have a lot of excuses dont you?     can you please just answer the question, a simple question at that, an important question I would think?      You are the only one wrecking your reputation and credibility, as a previous poster stated it wont harm your reputation if it was sent, yes send it to tordoctor and if he would be so kind as to just let us know that it was sent at the times you stated! then all good!!!

#52 2020-01-25 07:40

NZanabolics
Banned

Why are people vending who don't have product to sell? It just creates problems like this. Save some money buy some product, sell it for more and make your margin. Taking people's money and relying on others to send it on your behalf is just retarded.

#53 2020-01-25 10:10

figger

^maybe educat is sending orders for shipping to that schizo cunt who spammed this board saying tormarket was a scam a couple of months ago after he got banned for not shipping orders. I could be wrong, just the weed products look very similar from memory. But if so it's no shock he has issues with the shipper, that guy is actually nuts.

Last edited by figger (2020-01-25 10:10)

#54 2020-01-25 10:40

BAZOOKA

this whiplash fuckwit needs to lay off the meth

#55 2020-01-25 12:20

EducatNZ

NZanabolics wrote:

Why are people vending who don't have product to sell? It just creates problems like this. Save some money buy some product, sell it for more and make your margin. Taking people's money and relying on others to send it on your behalf is just retarded.

Because we run a relatively large operation, shipping product offline too. It makes no sense to create a whole new route of distribution when we have an existing one in place.

figger wrote:

Our products are not particularly unique. Gummies, THC capsules, droppers - all common cannabis products. There is a good chance we had similar listings, but we are not the same person.

#56 2020-01-25 17:30

bobbyjones2019

slightly confused. i thought this threAD was about who hasnt received their MD? soo did anyone receive their md? lol

#57 2020-01-27 20:00

whiplashsmile

regarding these 25mg thc capsules, absolute bullshit!  this is the message and feedback i sent him:     these capsules are a joke and im not saying that to piss you off, I took 3 felt a light buzz for about 45-60mins then it wore off, took another 6 could barely notice, took another 6 the next day and could barely notice, someone is ripping you off, you accidently sent cbd instead of thc or you have no idea what you are doing.

Then he said he would delist and refund and then changed his mind a few hours later lol, buy at your own peril or hope they strengthen the dose buy 15X.

now a sudden price drop from $60 to $35, whys that educat? You tell me everybody "offline" in your large operation is satisfied except me so why not stand by your product?

Last edited by whiplashsmile (2020-01-27 21:20)

#58 2020-01-28 14:40

NZanabolics
Banned

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

FYI I touch no product myself either, only run the forum account/vendor account. We have a shipping team in place for this who sends us the tracking numbers etc.Though we are a team and everything will run smoothly. Safer for us and our customers this way.

Also I think EducatNZ was just trying to say he sells Sativa products after you said a shame Spirit Bottles orders aren't showing up as he was the only one with Sativa.

Anyway if you're saying his product is bunk, don't buy anymore, place appropriate feedback and let others decide for themselves it isn't all that much money to buy a tester.

How is it safer for the customer? Their information is being passed around to different 'departments'. There is more chance of it ending up in the wrong hands. The more people who have the customer information and the tracking numbers the less secure it is.

#59 2020-01-28 16:10

Sprinkles

Aw man, reading this thread high was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

#60 2020-01-29 22:40

whiplashsmile

notice that educat has now delisted and relisted from 35$ to $60 again? 5 feedbacks, 4 from free samples and 1 negative (me), now his listing claims that `HIS PROFESSIONAL TEAM` have invented 25mg thc capsules that are purely medical and wont get you high??? but i am batshit insane, according to him people are cancelling their medical perscriptions offline in their massive operation, How do you make near 25mg thc capsules? what do you do to make thc purely medicinal?   please feel free to answer educat
p.s educat the first feedback gives you away, smile)!  close but no cigar! you should be ashamed of yourself? selves! medicinal cannabis is a lifesaver/life comfort for those in need! dr ropata entrpeuneurs like you deserve to be shamed!!

Last edited by whiplashsmile (2020-01-29 22:50)

#61 2020-01-29 23:00

Sprinkles

How have you not come down from your meth binge yet? Its been five days dude put down the pipe.

#62 2020-01-29 23:20

whiplashsmile

NZanabolics wrote:

Cause he has stars in his eyes! Just like the people who ruined trade me by taking their financial situation and trying to be a facebook or trade me get rich sam morgan, or the illustrious dreams of silk road, dream e.t.c, anon. yawn!!  Rhetoric and attempts to decieve by deceptive means are despicable!    Drown in your own inhumane scam bullshit you abhorrent filth!   .. people desrve medicine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its been long deprived of us for too long! is it like stealing candy from a baby educat/ sprite bottle? easy money from fools ah?  you are a disgrace to humanity!

Aimed aT educat/ sprite , not you nz anabolics, your product %100. BY MANY! legit!

Last edited by whiplashsmile (2020-01-29 23:20)

#63 2020-01-29 23:40

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
NZanabolics wrote:
CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

FYI I touch no product myself either, only run the forum account/vendor account. We have a shipping team in place for this who sends us the tracking numbers etc.Though we are a team and everything will run smoothly. Safer for us and our customers this way.

Also I think EducatNZ was just trying to say he sells Sativa products after you said a shame Spirit Bottles orders aren't showing up as he was the only one with Sativa.

Anyway if you're saying his product is bunk, don't buy anymore, place appropriate feedback and let others decide for themselves it isn't all that much money to buy a tester.

How is it safer for the customer? Their information is being passed around to different 'departments'. There is more chance of it ending up in the wrong hands. The more people who have the customer information and the tracking numbers the less secure it is.

Passed around? You make it sound like we write it on a piece of paper and give it to them. All communication is PGP encrypted.

Well how is it safer for the customer? Because if we have the highest levels of OPSEC on our end then it is much safer for the customer. If we were a one-man show the chances of that one person being under survilleance would sky-rocket. Then when delivering our customers parcels to the post-box they get pounced on the customer then is at risk.

All our shipping team does is. A) Pack the product. B) Post the product. There is no chance of them being linked to any other suspicious activity (They are not purchasing BTC, accessing tails/tor from their ISP, any involvement with drugs other than packaging,they're not even buying the packing supplies).

There is absolutey no way bigger vendors are a one-man show.

hOW FUCKING STUPID!!, WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO PURCHASE BITCOIN? DOESNT THE PRIMA EVIDENCE COME FROM CUSTOMS SEIZING THE DRUG AND OPENING AN INVESTIGATION? you think that there is no chance of being busted, you are BATSHIT! thought you could fool druggies with your professional team, by the way when it did arrive do you actually know how easy it is to track the time and date?  .. lol!  Fuck off fool!  come back when you are not so naive!  Charlies angels! either you are a batshit illiterate moron with that dumbass naive behavior or you are on the meth with BAZOOKA!  .. watch closely peeps as keyboard admin reply with we, team, If the team is going so well , wonder where the great feedback is?  love to link the isp adds together! thats OPSEC!

#64 2020-01-29 23:50

whiplashsmile

I think SPRITE BOTTLE< EDUCAT CHARLIES ANGELS, part of the same team, WE think your pablo escobar fantasies are OVER! Examine there responses here, it would be immediately obvious, If you care enough as a vendor you will spot!

#65 2020-01-30 00:10

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
NZanabolics wrote:

Because we run a relatively large operation, shipping product offline too. It makes no sense to create a whole new route of distribution when we have an existing one in place.

figger wrote:

Our products are not particularly unique. Gummies, THC capsules, droppers - all common cannabis products. There is a good chance we had similar listings, but we are not the same person.

If you run the big run op, then wouldnt it make sense to diverse your distribution methods otherwise one loose link under police pressure gives up the weakest link! but that doesnt happen to your professional relatively large scale operation? Our team thinkz you are putting this whole tormarket at risk with EYES BIGGER THAN YOUR GUTS! Keep to your massive team of offline pros and STOP! puting our OUR! OPSEC security at risk!

#66 2020-01-30 00:20

whiplashsmile

Additional review notes

I have not tested this speed, so I don't feel comfortable marking the purity as the highest, but it certainly feels potent to me.

this is listed educats review? check it out below general in product review, pretend to be a genuine review(hah ha they`ll never know .. hah)

#67 2020-01-30 00:20

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
Additional review notes

I have not tested this speed, so I don't feel comfortable marking the purity as the highest, but it certainly feels potent to me.

this is listed educats review? check it out below general in product review, pretend to be a genuine review(hah ha they`ll never know .. hah)

WINSTON CHURCHILL (LOOSE LIPS SINKSHIPS!)

#68 2020-01-30 00:20

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
NZanabolics wrote:

figger wrote:

If you run the big run op, then wouldnt it make sense to diverse your distribution methods otherwise one loose link under police pressure gives up the weakest link! but that doesnt happen to your professional relatively large scale operation? Our team thinkz you are putting this whole tormarket at risk with EYES BIGGER THAN YOUR GUTS! Keep to your massive team of offline pros and STOP! puting our OUR! OPSEC security at risk!

Why dont you offer the postie a couple of free spots when you see him at the pub? cellphone messages may not be prosecutable but even chuck phones ping dickhead!

#69 2020-01-30 00:20

whiplashsmile

EDUCunt DONE A RUNNER!!! CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

#70 2020-01-30 00:30

whiplashsmile

hes deleting his responses! why oh why green fairy?

#71 2020-01-30 00:40

Lucid5689

whiplashsmile wrote:

not cabbage soaked in fucking $2 signature cooking oil

lol lol

Sigh, I read the messages like you said, and I (a member of the community) have decided you're a crack head. And EduCat is going above and beyond putting up with you. Just my 2 cents.

#72 2020-01-30 07:50

whiplashsmile

Lucid5689 wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

lol lol

Sigh, I read the messages like you said, and I (a member of the community) have decided you're a crack head. And EduCat is going above and beyond putting up with you. Just my 2 cents.

so you are on your third identity now? educat now has a supporter, lucid who states ~WE! finally agree on something, Is? NZ Express `Part of ` THE TEAM`?   TIME an Feedback will tell! apart from sneaker greasy ~Quote` Almost political power! and threatened to release my pgp address if I dont "Cease and Desist", from his lawyers apparently! Yeah great OPSEC, !

#73 2020-01-30 08:00

whiplashsmile

Lucid5689 wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

lol lol

How many purchases did you make?? Lucid there is only 4 free sample feedback! Thanks for your diagnosis! lol!! the community that is!

#74 2020-01-30 08:20

whiplashsmile

OH we have decided that we have come across a group (TEAM) that rely on you as administrator, you are not responsible! cause you are just the keyboard administration of a LARGE SCALE OFFLINE SUCCESSFUL OPERATION! but in messages we are new (sob sob:) its only been ten days
  perhaps we are not as stupid you think, good luck on your immaculate CBD/THC prescription weight loss pills! Feel freee to skew the stats! LEAFY SAYS I SHOULD !!

#75 2020-01-30 08:40

EmpireNZ
Verified Vendor

whiplashsmile wrote:

OH we have decided that we have come across a group (TEAM) that rely on you as administrator, you are not responsible! cause you are just the keyboard administration of a LARGE SCALE OFFLINE SUCCESSFUL OPERATION! but in messages we are new (sob sob:) its only been ten days
  perhaps we are not as stupid you think, good luck on your immaculate CBD/THC prescription weight loss pills! Feel freee to skew the stats! LEAFY SAYS I SHOULD !!

Get a new hobby, stop talking shit to someone who has your address when you're buying drugs on the dark web. Fucking crackheads.

#76 2020-01-30 10:20

Lucid5689

whiplashsmile wrote:
Lucid5689 wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

lol lol

so you are on your third identity now? educat now has a supporter, lucid who states ~WE! finally agree on something, Is? NZ Express `Part of ` THE TEAM`?   TIME an Feedback will tell! apart from sneaker greasy ~Quote` Almost political power! and threatened to release my pgp address if I dont "Cease and Desist", from his lawyers apparently! Yeah great OPSEC, !

M8, my account pre-dated his by months..... my post history predates his by months.... I have ONE order from Spirtebottle (recent) I did try EmpireNZ but didn't pay in time for one and out of stock for the other..... other than that i have dozens of orders, starting in May last year with an order from good ol' LWC....

You seriously need to get off the pipe or see a therapist if you are truly sober. Because you are acting bat shit crazy rn, you start with a sort of valid point but now you're just ranting, there are proper ways the try deal with issues. But you're buying DRUGS on the DARKNET, even IF you did get ripped off just learn from your mistake and don't make it again. Not point crying bout it..... You just ruin your own reputation not anyone else's.

Registered since
    9 months ago
Last seen online
    2020-01-30 10:00 NZDT
Finalized orders
    30 from 14 vendors. Of those 0 were auto finalized.
Expired orders
    1 orders did not receive payment before expiry time.
Total spent
    over 1000 NZD

#77 2020-01-30 20:40

whiplashsmile

EmpireNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Get a new hobby, stop talking shit to someone who has your address when you're buying drugs on the dark web. Fucking crackheads.

So you would give up an address if you disagreed with their comments? ...hmmmn Very Interesting comment on something you could simply choose to ignore!

#78 2020-01-30 20:40

whiplashsmile

EmpireNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Stop responding to my comments then!  SIMPLE! 1,624 views tells me that even crackies! enjoy abit of honesty now and then!  ahh. Crackie!

#79 2020-01-30 20:50

whiplashsmile

whiplashsmile wrote:
EmpireNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

So you would give up an address if you disagreed with their comments? ...hmmmn Very Interesting comment on something you could simply choose to ignore!

Yes  my address is pgp encrypted, only a hobby p dealer would make those kind of veiled threats! with OPSEC  it could only come from Educat! who threatened me with this! but you are right! but so am I, every tracked delivery has a timestamp, only a meth head crackie wouldnt understand that!  .. ahh crackie!

#80 2020-01-30 21:00

whiplashsmile

EmpireNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

EMPIRE NZ< BE VERY CAUTIOUS! piss him off an he will message you with threats to anon report you to the police an have your house raided cause his parents are apparently in Law enforcement and a relative who works at the mail centre, It explains the friendly knock I got this afternoon, no charge, but a friendly warning!!

#81 2020-01-30 21:10

whiplashsmile

I actually went to school with his son him, but three reports of meth selling! prompted him to `have a word!` I denied it but we both knew its weed and it is specific job, my opsec is not great, but when its a different name, plausibility and denial are your best friend, his parting comment was ` if it is you just dont do it again! wonder where he got the info from, couldnt ask for obvious reasons.

#82 2020-01-30 21:10

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

I think SPRITE BOTTLE< EDUCAT CHARLIES ANGELS, part of the same team, WE think your pablo escobar fantasies are OVER! Examine there responses here, it would be immediately obvious, If you care enough as a vendor you will spot!

lmao I'm so happy I commented on this thread.

Bet you are , thanks for the snitching, 3 all in the last 2 days apparently!

#83 2020-01-30 21:40

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:
CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

wtf are you talking about? You so smart talking about all these conspiracy theories and timestamps on tracked packs are gonna get us all busted please also don't forget they scan the packs in the local depot so I don't know how me(SPRITE BOTTLE), myself(EDUCAT), and I(CHARLIES ANGELS) are all shipping from 3 different locations around New Zealand on the same day, I mean I said my shipping team is professional but they ain't taking 3 flights a day to mail your packs lmao.

What???? I am not a snitch, I am just saying that you are A snitch, only 1 person recently, has had cause to be this malicious, only 1 could have broken the unwritten rule, I am not trying to bust you or anyone , simply showing how stupid YOUR team are! educat answering for sprite bottle, defended by charlies angels,  Peple dont like people who snitch!  Are you taking flights now in your head? never heard of that before! domestic post will be just fine CaptainKirk!  snitching scumbag!

#84 2020-01-30 21:50

EducatNZ

tordoctor, I know you don't moderate these forms but this is just ridiculous. Something needs to be done before the entire community turns to shit. We need someone in control.

As for whatever this guy is talking about, all our reviews are from accounts with purchase history - I also have messages with them on the dates of their purchases. The validity of all these purchases can be verified by the market admin. You are our only negative review out of our growing positive reviews as packs start to land and customers start place orders more regularly.

Continue to bitch all you want on the forums. No one here is on your side. You're presenting terrible points in a terrible manner in some sort of methed out spam, making completely ridiculous claims. The 1,000+ views on this forum are people laughing at you. Stop while you can, you're just embarassing yourself.

#85 2020-01-30 21:50

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:
CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

wtf are you talking about? You so smart talking about all these conspiracy theories and timestamps on tracked packs are gonna get us all busted please also don't forget they scan the packs in the local depot so I don't know how me(SPRITE BOTTLE), myself(EDUCAT), and I(CHARLIES ANGELS) are all shipping from 3 different locations around New Zealand on the same day, I mean I said my shipping team is professional but they ain't taking 3 flights a day to mail your packs lmao.

when did i say timestamps are going to get you an everyone busted? Are you taking advantage of cheap NZ domestic airfares to fly your packages to their destination? I think you are flying higher on P!

#86 2020-01-31 01:00

Lucid5689

What about me sad i thought i was apart of this scamming cabal sad feel left out now @whiplashsmile sad

#87 2020-01-31 04:10

whiplashsmile

No it was someone else that made that assumption in an attempt to make me out to be a crackie like you! JESUS how much time did you waste creating multiple identities? Still waiting on your Teams response to medicinal thc capsules that wont get you high!  ..lol!

#88 2020-01-31 04:20

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:
CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

when did i say timestamps are going to get you an everyone busted? Are you taking advantage of cheap NZ domestic airfares to fly your packages to their destination? I think you are flying higher on P!

grabaseat rates lower than courier shipping these days. Donno you started talking about timestamps like they were the end of mailing drugs. We just pointing out that the 3 vendors (who may or may not be the same person) all ship from different districts.

Anyway good night everyone except for whiplash who will surely stay awake throughout the night.

OH! its WE! again, pointed that out because of your ridiculous OPSEC theories!

#89 2020-01-31 04:20

BAZOOKA

@whiplashsmile ok fine i'll admit it, i'm every vendor on Tor Market and ship from every region in NZ. smile

#90 2020-01-31 06:10

Lucid5689

No! I AM every vendor on Tor Market!

#91 2020-01-31 13:20

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
BAZOOKA wrote:

@whiplashsmile ok fine i'll admit it, i'm every vendor on Tor Market and ship from every region in NZ. smile

Lucid5689 wrote:

No! I AM every vendor on Tor Market!

Stop talking to yourself!

LOL! How do you make near  THC 25 mg  oil capsules that dont get you super high! !(latest disclaimer) again? Rick Simpson wants to know!

#92 2020-01-31 14:00

whiplashsmile

Sprinkles wrote:

How have you not come down from your meth binge yet? Its been five days dude put down the pipe.

cause i am simply not on one, that must frustrate you given your teams snitching efforts!

#93 2020-01-31 14:10

whiplashsmile

please keep up your multiple identities!  you are the very reason markets fail!, not Bitcoin, you snitching scumbag/s!!!

#94 2020-01-31 16:00

femurpeat

whiplashsmile wrote:

please keep up your multiple identities!  you are the very reason markets fail!, not Bitcoin, you snitching scumbag/s!!!

Fuck you caught me! I'm every single vendor on all the dark net markets in existence and the previous ones too. my facade is gone! you just tore the veil on my whole operation!!!

#95 2020-01-31 20:10

whiplashsmile

CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:
femurpeat wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Fuck you caught me! I'm every single vendor on all the dark net markets in existence and the previous ones too. my facade is gone! you just tore the veil on my whole operation!!!

Shut up DPR a.k.a Ross Ulbricht a.k.a.2 Mark Karpeles!!!

Bwha hahahahaha! take another toke CRACKIE !

#96 2020-01-31 20:10

whiplashsmile

femurpeat wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Brilliant OPSEC!!!  youve just outed yourself as being a dangerous trade, 4 posts wehere you could have just stayed silent!! BRILLIANT OPSEC! never replied to any of your comments! never messaged you! but you reply with I
? like its personal? Bwhahahahahaha!

#97 2020-01-31 20:50

whiplashsmile

You have constantly stated that your TEAM run a relatively Large scale offline operation? it might have been wiser to not answer Coca cola/ sprite bottle messages under your Educat forum name, interesting that your feedback infers that you have tried all the speed on tormarket and yours is the best!  an absolutely commendable effort crackie!

#98 2020-01-31 23:50

femurpeat

whiplashsmile wrote:
femurpeat wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:

Brilliant OPSEC!!!  youve just outed yourself as being a dangerous trade, 4 posts wehere you could have just stayed silent!! BRILLIANT OPSEC! never replied to any of your comments! never messaged you! but you reply with I
? like its personal? Bwhahahahahaha!

In all seriousness bro, stop posting yes you may have got ripped off or you may have got weak capsules I don't know.
It's hard to make out what happened. but it's over the top. stop people have been scammed for thousands (@MrNice Exit Scam). you didn't even get scammed you got sold capsules that if i take your word were underwhelming or completely didn't work at all.

Be an Adult and Grow up.

Going crazy for almost a week on these forums makes you look like a meth-head during a 5 day binge with no sleep.

Also Accusing  a Vendor of also being another vendor has no merit if you can't back it up with proof.

Honestly I was sympathetic for you when I first read your original  posts last week. now I think a. You're a child b. you're an adult with no high-school education. or c. you're on psychotic meth binge since you originally posted.
Give up the stich personally I would've been patient, received my order and left a bad review on the fourms and on the website if they didn't work. not straight away going to the forums and making posts accusing Educat of being Sprite_bottle or who ever you accused him of being. I don't want to try decipher your cryptic mess of replies on this thread and on the other thread.

Just stop it and give up. In affect by replying to this thread and the other one constantly obsessing over a loss $100 at most which wasn't even a loss you received the product in the end (i think you received it but that's besides the point).
Any way In actual affect you're making people think you're the one who's crazy and they'll side with the vendor like me.

Give it up and for future reference when buying: 1. Be patient if you haven't received it by say a week message the vendor you can always extend the auto-finalize. 2. If the product doesn't work or is off low quality leave a bad review of the product on here. 3. DON'T GO SPAMMING TO THE FOURMS  It just makes you look like a crazy lunatic. if you feel like the vendor is scamming e.g you haven't received your product in a week message them first if they're giving bullshit responses contact support if there is escrow on your order and the vendor is clearly scamming you the admin will refund you.

Cheers- From someone on dexxies with way to much time up their hands! smile

Board footer