#1 2020-01-29 22:20

Sprinkles

NZExpress exit scammed?

This was the last guy I expected to exit scam, he was always on top of his game and seemed legit as could be. I actually wonder if he got caught or something else happened to make him go dark.

In any case he'll be sorely missed because all these greedy assholes trying to sell 50's for $80 always had to price match him when he was active because they knew they couldn't compete with $20 grams and that no one would be buying off them if they had a choice.

Here's hoping he comes back or someone else steps up to fill the massive demand for single grams that he's left open.

#2 2020-01-30 00:30

mandogmaog

Re: NZExpress exit scammed?

What makes you think vendor  has exit scammed ?
I have an order paid but not received.  It's was for 70nzd and his listings at the time where minimal

#3 2020-01-30 00:40

whiplashsmile

yeah  I know the guy, wouldnt be to quick to assume, champagne md, and kiwiana express was shit but he sent it, but he was legit, great comms too!  Give him sometime, maybe? is he not answering messages? Ive dealt with him and he is small time but a good guy! I would deal with him again, no probs

#4 2020-01-30 00:50

Lucid5689

I received an order from him earlier this month, and he's always been extremely friendly and helpful both before and more recently. I will say tho, he seems bit different this time around, more stress maybe. He cares alot about his OPSEC/his safety, so I'd personally feel something (or he's concerned something might) happened rather than exit scamming.

We've had extensive conversations, enough that I always FE etc. Hope he's okay sad

#5 2020-01-30 00:50

Lucid5689

whiplashsmile wrote:

yeah  I know the guy, wouldnt be to quick to assume, champagne md, and kiwiana express was shit but he sent it, but he was legit, great comms too!  Give him sometime, maybe? is he not answering messages? Ive dealt with him and he is small time but a good guy! I would deal with him again, no probs

Lol on THIS we agree smile <3

#6 2020-01-30 08:20

foosy

He probably gave up because lmao at selling $20 grams of weed over the dnm. It's so much hassle to pack and ship each g and then btc fluctuations and people not finalizing and cashing out taking a big cut means he was only getting like $12 per gram probably and 10x more work than just selling hand to hand.
Vendors who have very low prices and are selling very small amounts of product per order can never stay active for long, they either put prices and qty up or they disappear. I never saw any other weed vendor trying to price match $20 grams when nze was selling, they all know it is unsustainable.

#7 2020-01-30 10:10

Lucid5689

foosy wrote:

He probably gave up because lmao at selling $20 grams of weed over the dnm. It's so much hassle to pack and ship each g and then btc fluctuations and people not finalizing and cashing out taking a big cut means he was only getting like $12 per gram probably and 10x more work than just selling hand to hand.
Vendors who have very low prices and are selling very small amounts of product per order can never stay active for long, they either put prices and qty up or they disappear. I never saw any other weed vendor trying to price match $20 grams when nze was selling, they all know it is unsustainable.

If you say so, dude seemed very happy to be providing the service from PM's, doesn't seem like the sort to only focus on the bottom line smile Not saying you're not right, but just seems very strange timing, to come back selling better strains at a higher price, and putting effort into new shipping/stealth methods (described in profile and further in pms) idk I just don't see him going AWOL for no reason. Just my opinion on the dude idk

#8 2020-01-30 10:40

foosy

Lucid5689 wrote:

If you say so, dude seemed very happy to be providing the service from PM's, doesn't seem like the sort to only focus on the bottom line smile Not saying you're not right, but just seems very strange timing, to come back selling better strains at a higher price, and putting effort into new shipping/stealth methods (described in profile and further in pms) idk I just don't see him going AWOL for no reason. Just my opinion on the dude idk

Maybe true, I'm not much of a weed smoker but I have had a bunch of other vendors either disappear on me or rise prices and min amounts if they were selling small amounts at low price and some told me that it just got too overwhelming and unprofitable and small buyers are always rude and don't finalize. But I didn't mean to shit on him, could be any number of reasons he awol right now.

#9 2020-01-30 23:00

whiplashsmile

foosy wrote:

yes Agreed! I think he was just trying to get a foot in the door! like I said before I would be happy to deal with him again

#10 2020-01-31 14:20

whiplashsmile

lucid/ sprinkldes/foosy are so fucking fake! educat anseres for spritebottle! answers a message to sprite with ~I~  then we and then an embarrassing onslaught of `WE` .. yes we are methies who point out incredible obvious OPSEC Fails,WHY DOES EDUCAT ANSWER FOR SPRITE BOTTLE WITH ~Whats your username      I   I      II  WE   OUR TEam never got your message? even tordoctor pointed out that your message count was zero!!!   or did your eyes go ghost on your pro team again, after 7 years?   ..lol! pro teams do that every now and then.

#11 2020-01-31 21:10

whiplashsmile

foosy wrote:
Lucid5689 wrote:

Maybe true, I'm not much of a weed smoker but I have had a bunch of other vendors either disappear on me or rise prices and min amounts if they were selling small amounts at low price and some told me that it just got too overwhelming and unprofitable and small buyers are always rude and don't finalize. But I didn't mean to shit on him, could be any number of reasons he awol right now.

your not much of a weed smoker but you have been burnt! and continue to purchase?  did you inform tordoctor of this crackie?

#12 2020-01-31 21:10

whiplashsmile

foosy wrote:
Lucid5689 wrote:

FOR FUCK SAKE! give up the pipe! I we them! all of your team!

Last edited by whiplashsmile (2020-01-31 21:10)

#13 2020-01-31 23:50

femurpeat

whiplash read my reply on the other thread you have been spamming and consider leaving it be...

#14 2020-02-01 01:40

Sprinkles

This crackheads ranting was funny at first but now I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for him.

#15 2020-02-01 01:40

Sprinkles

Anyway looks like maryjanes_bakedgoods has stepped up to fill NZExpresses role for now. Now watch all the dicks selling $80 50's suddenly start selling grams again.

#16 2020-02-01 05:40

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

If the demand is good ill continue selling grams and I wont raise the prices of it.

#17 2020-02-01 09:10

FRTE

Sprinkles wrote:

Anyway looks like maryjanes_bakedgoods has stepped up to fill NZExpresses role for now. Now watch all the dicks selling $80 50's suddenly start selling grams again.

Stop crying. I appreciate the weed sellers on here atm because they are either selling high quality that you don't find in your 3g 50s on the street, or the ones with lesser quality are pricing better unlike 2 years ago when oz of stale bushweed was going for $700+.

And you are willing to pay $36 for a gram but $80 for 3 g of high grade makes you cry? I don't understand why you can't just buy your 3g 50s on the street if it is too much for you here. Are you having trouble finding 3g 50s of high quality weed on the street? Maybe ask yourself why.

#18 2020-02-20 04:20

NZExpressTEMP4N0W

Good to reply again. If you check all my prior feedback going back ever since the day prior to me disappearing. I had 100% perfect feedback and very happy customers. I have never had an unhappy customer until what just happened. I don't even have to log in, but due to my reputation prior, and seeing it get absolutely demolished whilst I was away is quite hurtful as I worked so hard. But I get it, I was perfect and top vendor in terms of only perfect reviews.... Until this happened.. So, I can assure you I did not pull a scam... Especially considering I have escrow, so you should have received your refund... It would be a scam if I actually scammed you. And coming from what everyone has always been saying about me, this really really sucks shit and IDK what to do yet.
(This above is being sent to all 18 outstanding messages as the first two I looked at are sending me abuse and calling me a scammer.) Which I clearly have never been.

I have got 18 messages, multiple very angry. I hope most of you all received your money back due to escrow - this has been left on INCASE this happened so I could not scam you. So found it a bit rough considering my prior service but I get it.

The reasoning... My team was raiding and I was arrested, you could probably find it in NZ news and articiles just recently to back up my story. I was also vocally concerned about this happening too just before it did. So I am extremely sorry but that was physically all I could do given the situation, it will take me 24 hours or so to get through my messages and to contact the admins to see whether or not they will allow me to be a vendor again,.

I have now purchased two vendor bonds, and have spent double to be a vendor, hopefully I can prove this to the and they will re-active my account and I can get back to usual. Anyone who unfortunately did not get there money back, the one or two out of dozens of orders. Assuming I get my status back, I can send yours all out for free and have full intention. I had perfect record and hearing these abuses has been rough,.

For everyones info; no information has been comprimised. Good lawyers and tails saves the day.

So, I will now begin to work through everyones messages and the hours of catching up to do. I would love it if once I sort whomever is angry and has destroyed my ratings to please change this once I fix whatever happened to you - only due to this happening out of my control. But I would like to clarify, I am not a scammer, and if I was.. one with escrow on is pretty silly. Selling small amounts too. I was and am here to help. Things happen and thankfully I had a plan an have gotten away from my charge and released my troublesome team member. Please get back to me with your story and how I can help.

Hopefully I can get my vendor status back as I have had to get it twice now and then i can help everyone back out and get back into it. But, to those calling me names. Have a look at my feedback. And how long I was away for after what I was saying... shit happens. Handled it very well too and am offering to fix up any issues...

#19 2020-02-20 05:30

Lucid5689

NZExpressTEMP4N0W wrote:

Good to reply again. If you check all my prior feedback going back ever since the day prior to me disappearing. I had 100% perfect feedback and very happy customers. I have never had an unhappy customer until what just happened. I don't even have to log in, but due to my reputation prior, and seeing it get absolutely demolished whilst I was away is quite hurtful as I worked so hard. But I get it, I was perfect and top vendor in terms of only perfect reviews.... Until this happened.. So, I can assure you I did not pull a scam... Especially considering I have escrow, so you should have received your refund... It would be a scam if I actually scammed you. And coming from what everyone has always been saying about me, this really really sucks shit and IDK what to do yet.
(This above is being sent to all 18 outstanding messages as the first two I looked at are sending me abuse and calling me a scammer.) Which I clearly have never been.

I have got 18 messages, multiple very angry. I hope most of you all received your money back due to escrow - this has been left on INCASE this happened so I could not scam you. So found it a bit rough considering my prior service but I get it.

The reasoning... My team was raiding and I was arrested, you could probably find it in NZ news and articiles just recently to back up my story. I was also vocally concerned about this happening too just before it did. So I am extremely sorry but that was physically all I could do given the situation, it will take me 24 hours or so to get through my messages and to contact the admins to see whether or not they will allow me to be a vendor again,.

I have now purchased two vendor bonds, and have spent double to be a vendor, hopefully I can prove this to the and they will re-active my account and I can get back to usual. Anyone who unfortunately did not get there money back, the one or two out of dozens of orders. Assuming I get my status back, I can send yours all out for free and have full intention. I had perfect record and hearing these abuses has been rough,.

For everyones info; no information has been comprimised. Good lawyers and tails saves the day.

So, I will now begin to work through everyones messages and the hours of catching up to do. I would love it if once I sort whomever is angry and has destroyed my ratings to please change this once I fix whatever happened to you - only due to this happening out of my control. But I would like to clarify, I am not a scammer, and if I was.. one with escrow on is pretty silly. Selling small amounts too. I was and am here to help. Things happen and thankfully I had a plan an have gotten away from my charge and released my troublesome team member. Please get back to me with your story and how I can help.

Hopefully I can get my vendor status back as I have had to get it twice now and then i can help everyone back out and get back into it. But, to those calling me names. Have a look at my feedback. And how long I was away for after what I was saying... shit happens. Handled it very well too and am offering to fix up any issues...

Told y'all smile

#20 2020-02-20 10:10

EmpireNZ
Verified Vendor

NZExpressTEMP4N0W wrote:

You got raided for selling tinnies on the dark web? Yeah right, How come you were asking people to FE then?
Worst excuse I've ever heard, this idiot wasent arrested and if he was he woulden't be back here already telling us about it.

Last edited by EmpireNZ (2020-02-20 11:30)

#21 2020-02-20 13:40

Strainforest
Banned
Website

Personally, I believe him.

Firstly, going by the orders with negative feedback, even if all those orders were exit scammed, that would barely be more than the vendor bond, which he is now paying again, so where is the profit?

Secondly, I doubt he got arrested for selling tinnies on here, a team with supply is probably growing and selling elsewhere as well. I found a news article about a cannabis raid that had police working in the area for three days, it started two days before he disappeared. I don't know if that's the one he's talking about but the dates match up.

Thirdly, why come back and try to rebuild his reputation? If he wanted to scam again he could just create a new account and have way less suspicion on him, plus wouldn't have the obligation of sorting out the orders that weren't received.

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/48d23587-a67a-415a-993c-6f3833eed94c

#22 2020-02-20 14:00

EmpireNZ
Verified Vendor

Strainforest wrote:

Personally, I believe him.

Firstly, going by the orders with negative feedback, even if all those orders were exit scammed, that would barely be more than the vendor bond, which he is now paying again, so where is the profit?

Secondly, I doubt he got arrested for selling tinnies on here, a team with supply is probably growing and selling elsewhere as well. I found a news article about a cannabis raid that had police working in the area for three days, it started two days before he disappeared. I don't know if that's the one he's talking about but the dates match up.

Thirdly, why come back and try to rebuild his reputation? If he wanted to scam again he could just create a new account and have way less suspicion on him, plus wouldn't have the obligation of sorting out the orders that weren't received.

This is one of the feedback he has... clearly a scam

'''Vendor said there was an issue with my payment in TM, asked me to FE to make sure it was all there prior to sending, which I did so no refunds avail. Been almost a month and nothing. No package, no message responses, no logins'''

#23 2020-02-21 21:50

Psychedaddy

NZExpressTEMP4N0W wrote:

But I get it, I was perfect and top vendor in terms of only perfect reviews....

I see you're suffering delusions. Get a knock to the head during the 'raid'?

#24 2020-02-22 02:30

mandogmaog

Did the vendor ever actually steal anyone's money ?
He honestly seems legit , Not fair to bag out any of the very few vendors we actually have unless they really are in the wrong and even then I think al vendors should be allowed the opportunity  to defend themselves .
I say this due to the fact I was one of the few that got 'scammed ', He took the time to write me out a really long apology trying to explain what happened even though I got a full refund .

#25 2020-02-22 12:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

mandogmaog wrote:

Did the vendor ever actually steal anyone's money ?
He honestly seems legit , Not fair to bag out any of the very few vendors we actually have unless they really are in the wrong and even then I think al vendors should be allowed the opportunity  to defend themselves .
I say this due to the fact I was one of the few that got 'scammed ', He took the time to write me out a really long apology trying to explain what happened even though I got a full refund .

There were approx 5-6 small value orders $33 - $70 that got autofinalized with no product received. So probably not a scamming.

Board footer