#1 2020-02-04 19:30

JamesTaylor

Who has the best MDMA at the moment?

Hi all!

I am wanting to know who the best vendor is for MDMA? I am after the clean and as pure as possible really. I  feel a bit shit and sick in the stomach on some MD i have had in the past.

Keen to hear who has the nicest stuff out there AND any tips for avoiding feeling like shit the day(s) after.

Thanks my friends!

Last edited by JamesTaylor (2020-02-04 19:50)

#2 2020-02-04 23:10

astroburp

Re: Who has the best MDMA at the moment?

If it isnt white, and smells like aniseed, i wash it with anhydrous acetone. Pretty easy process and you just need acetone and epsom salts both available at any pharmacy, just google the process. Tan rocks lose up to 10%, the dark cola coloured gear can lose up to 15%. Mostly you're removing unconverted safrole, which is toxic and i believe a big part of the nausea and sickness you're describing.

#3 2020-02-06 11:30

Fresh Produce
Banned

Sprinkles wrote:
CharliesAngelsNZ wrote:

all other vendors on there with reputable feedback currently selling MD (NzAna & LWC & GG & I want to say Sprite_Botlle although relatively newer vendor) will all have quality stuff I'm sure of.

Don't forget Fresh_Produce who is the most popular MDMA vendor on TM by far. His Cola MDMA is decent quality for sure and he has 150 positive feedback and no negatives.

<3 Much love, however CA did say currently selling, which we are not atm, restocking soon though!

#4 2020-02-06 16:40

Spaceman

PMK = piperonyl methyl ketone if you where going to make it out of Safrole it still gets turned into pmk.
What your refering to is Benzene> dihydroxybenzene > dihydroxybenzaldehyde > PMK (MDP2P) >MDMA

Colour can be heaps of thing smell can tell you alot if it got a smell that is sweet then chance it hasnt be converted propley. Cola is usually because they remelt the rock and slighty burn them to get the colour.
slight Pink not red can be a sign of over gas and the ph being to acidic.
White usually a good sign but just because it white doesnt mean that the quailty of freebase before rocking was Highly purified there are different forms of salt. eg hcl a maxium purity of a hcl salt is around the mid 80% so if a rock had 86% mdma the other 14% is the hcl.

Last edited by Spaceman (2020-02-06 16:40)

#5 2020-02-06 21:40

salmy
Website

Out of curiosity, if you acetone wash MD do you then need a lower dose to reach similar effects?

Board footer