#1 2020-02-06 17:00

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Recommendations for intl vendors? Or countries to ship from

Sorry for downtime fellas, still going on

Currently looking to source goods internationally for domestic sale on here when I'm back, anything I can make a hefty profit on, either uncontrolled/class c's or something that would fetch more than 200 a gram per

Any intl vendors anyone has had success with? Especially if there are any with some really primo stealth.

Otherwise I was thinking about which countries I would be best off attempting to ship from.
Obviously Netherlands would be out of the picture as that is dark net drugs central.

I decided to have a look at what nz's largest import trade partners are seeing as a torrent of other mail might provide camouflage.
China, US, Germany and Italy are on the list.
China is notorious for meth and synthetics so maybe cross that off the list.
I see a lot of listings coming from Germany so iffy about that too.

Other issue is I'd assume a lot of those imports are mostly large commercial ones which won't provide any cover.

Tonnes of ordinary individuals make online orders for goods coming from the US and China. Perhaps USA wouldn't be a bad option?

Or otherwise expats send mail to their family and vice versa, I believe there are plenty of Brits and Indians in NZ so uk or india maybe?

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#2 2020-02-06 17:30

heinoustodd

Re: Recommendations for intl vendors? Or countries to ship from

You have to think outside the box dude. Netherlands is actually the best country to import from because everybody thinks it is too hot but customs doesn't even bother checking the packages because nobody dares ship drugs from there. No need for primo stealth with this method, I've had kilos of coke, meth, heroin, you name it shipped in from NL without even a vac seal. Sharing this with the community because I'm nice like that smile

#3 2020-02-07 01:50

Lucid5689

Ok, you heard todd, no more stealth boiz

#4 2020-02-07 10:00

mekkerx

heinoustodd wrote:

You have to think outside the box dude. Netherlands is actually the best country to import from because everybody thinks it is too hot but customs doesn't even bother checking the packages because nobody dares ship drugs from there. No need for primo stealth with this method, I've had kilos of coke, meth, heroin, you name it shipped in from NL without even a vac seal. Sharing this with the community because I'm nice like that smile

i hope nobody actually listens to this dude

#5 2020-02-07 10:30

MrCrowley

heinoustodd wrote:

If you think they dont bother checking packages from one of the highest profile countries and are ordering kilos of coke, meth, and heroin then you will have plenty of time to think `in the box` with bars!  surely your taking the piss!

#6 2020-02-07 11:10

Phanatic

There are SO MANY aliexpress type packages that come from China every day that I don't think we could inspect more than 1-2% of them. I would imagine if you keep the weight under 1kg you have a pretty great chance of it getting in.

#7 2020-02-07 23:30

mandogmaog

Why not pull in from aus ? Maybe some China  white heroin  ., dmt,. I'd be your biggest customer big_smile
On a serious note, I find Aus the safest

#8 2020-02-13 08:00

Ruakaka

Yeah, the aliexpress comparison seems interesting, for small amounts, the size of phone cases and usb cables lol. Or just small aliexpress sized consignments.

I've been thinking about Aus mail also. Not sure how many consignments are seized but naturally I'd thinkb mail is quick and easy to recieve from aus.

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer