#1 2020-02-08 18:10

neymarr

Using cloned cards/ delivery info

I know this is a drug forum so delete if this is no good but i'm new to the game and want to know if anyones bought cloned cards before? deepmarket sell SBS cards with 10x what you pay loaded on them. Pretty sure i was a victim of this a few years ago. Got my account cleaned out so called the bank, they investigated and said they couldnt find out who took it but gave me the money back through their fraud insurance 36 hours later. Apart from making someone go without their money for 36 hours, the banks are the only victim so i'm okay with it. not sure how i would use a card anonymously though, has anyone got cash out safely with one of these?

Also, when ordering from tor market should i use a fake name or is plausible deniability enough if the package is seized?

#2 2020-02-11 18:00

kxppx

Re: Using cloned cards/ delivery info

buying pre loaded gift cards is the most dumbest scam, like the western money transfer scams all scams, Pay $100 for $1,500 usd pre paid card? haha doesnt make sense .

I know a few people who card here with alot of luck but not in store carding. They've told me that police just catch them as fast as they spend but online carding they have alot of success with NZ Cards.

You can get msr-writers of aliexpress for $300 but youd need a program to write the cards and as said above need to skim your own cards which will probably be the hardest bit. I dont think much people sell NZ dumps

#3 2020-02-13 08:00

Ruakaka

Re: Using cloned cards/ delivery info

Ehh, TorDr doesn't want fraud on Tor Market and those questions are probably best answered on a fraud forum anyway.

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer