#1 2020-03-03 12:50

nzcannabisstore

NZ #1 Cannabis Vendor is here with a CANNABIS ONLY NZ DNM......

KIWI CANNABIS CONSUMERS!!!!!!

What everyone has been waiting for... A dedicated NZ DNM for all the best flower NZ has to offer.
Plus all the local talent NZ has. The NZ cannabis personal use market is about to get a boost
This site will have a full range of local cannabis wellbeing products...

From CBD  & THC Tinctures, too the finest nz cannabis extracts. Live Rosin, BHO, CO2 shatter. THC Vape carts.
CBD vape juice... Terpene Sodas.. And Cannabis events run by the community, for the community...
This site will also have the best edibles available on the New Zealand Market..

The launch of the site is this week..
The Shelves are stocked so get ready for the next best thing to happen to the NZ Cannabis Community....

Keep watching our forum posts for the site url..........

SITE WILL RUN A LAUNCH DEAL... FIRST 5 OZ WILL BE LISTED FOR $330.

NZ CANNABIS COMMUNITY.........IT'S TIME!!!!!!   2020 VOTE YES.......

K
I
W
I
A
S
B
R
O

#2 2020-03-03 14:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: NZ #1 Cannabis Vendor is here with a CANNABIS ONLY NZ DNM......

This is a vendor who got banned from TorMarket and wasted a lot support time spamming threatening support tickets and abusive messages to other vendors. Their name is kiwiasbro.

Don't post here again until you have some actual information on accessing the market.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2020-03-03 14:40)

#3 2020-03-03 19:40

god_is_a_dj

hey...............................................guy...........................

no one cares unless you post your shit here or post a working link.

#4 2020-03-03 20:30

NZTick

tormarket wrote:

This is a vendor who got banned from TorMarket and wasted a lot support time spamming threatening support tickets and abusive messages to other vendors. Their name is kiwiasbro.

Appreciate the context. Cheers.

Not going to lie - I'd love to see a market like that open up. NZ has some great stuff.
Might hold my breath a little longer and see how dude works out though. So far I'm not impressed.

#5 2020-03-03 21:00

Bananner

Cooked cunt

#6 2020-03-04 09:10

xo

NZTick wrote:

Appreciate the context. Cheers.

Not going to lie - I'd love to see a market like that open up. NZ has some great stuff.
Might hold my breath a little longer and see how dude works out though. So far I'm not impressed.

Yeah that is never going to happen until it's legalized here, there has always been limited cannabis listings & probably will be until then. You're 100% going to get scammed if you decide to go with this vendor this is like his 7th account on the markets.

#7 2020-03-04 19:10

Fasting

He sells the typical trash weed you get from cunts like dakta green and the rest of the boomer crooks in this scene. Honestly the main reason I want weed to be legalized is so low IQ criminals gtfo, this guy will 100% exit scam the vendors or start extorting the buyers with their addresses within a couple of months. He won't be able to stop himself, it's an ego thing with this kind of boomer dealer they have to scam and fuck with people so they can feel good about themselves.

#8 2020-03-04 19:40

BruhMomentum

sounds good man! looking forward to an NZ exclusive market smile

#9 2020-03-05 01:30

mandogmaog

What's wrong with tor market? . I honestly don't see the need for another NZ marketplace when this one is perfect

#10 2020-03-05 11:50

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

He was banned. Don't see why he doesn't just make himself another account....

#11 2020-03-05 14:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

There isn't any working software package to run an anonymous DNM with TOR. So it has to be custom built at large expense in programming hours. It's easier to create a vendor shop. And if it runs on the clearnet, that would be the easiest and cheapest option.

#12 2020-03-05 22:20

nzcannabisstore

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY... THE KIWI PEOPLE NEED A DEDICATED CANNABIS DNM.. ALL LOCAL HEMP & CANNABIS PRODUCTS. GREAT EDIBLES AND BIG THINGS AHEAD.
VOTE YES 2020....

#13 2020-03-06 00:00

nzcannabisstore

Open to genuine feedback regarding site. NZ cannabis store will progress and grow with time.
Points of contact are all on site support page.
Flower will be listed as each individual harvests are ready.. Local seed breeders to list Auto flower seed strains. Great for home grows.

Customer Service is guaranteed... Anyone who knows & who trades with US will know this.

Some comments in this post are disturbing to say the least.. Think what you want.
The facts are, we are here and we are ready to provide the NZ Cannabis Community.....

We have not stopped trading for over 12 months. And its only going to get better......

Enjoy. Have Fun & Stay Positive....

CHEERS

THE TEAM......

#14 2020-03-06 09:10

Sprinkles

I checked out his site and all of the listings are just Educats listings from here.

#15 2020-03-06 12:10

nzcannabisstore

Great obsevation Sprinkles....

When you use a market place and you get ripped off by the admin & nzdomestic & greenz.. you loose faith... Nobody got ripped off but kiwiasbro... We dont care... Cause we know the truth..... Cant stop this train......

Whats wrong with Tor Market... Everything...

The fact is we are here to provide quality cannabis at reasonable prices.. To all KIWIS......

And this site will have some of the best cannabis flower & extracts NZ has to offer... At the best prices....

... Only Action here..... No BS!

Watch the site for flower drops... Shit is like hot cakes... Must be because its that typical trash weed... LMAO!!!

Vote Yes..... 2020.....

#16 2020-03-06 16:30

femurpeat

Yeah some vendors have been bad on tormarket, but the majority 90-95% are good. I've only had one thing not arrive and that was from NZDomestic even after the order auto-finalized he personally refunded me.

I'd only place my trust in tor market. a market with multiple vendors and escrow.

Tor Market had been around since the dream market days and i have watched and seen it's growth from a small local market with a few vendors to the main market for NZ customers. And honestly I'm so glad NZ has a trusted market.

Honestly I see no reason to place my trust in a vendor banned from tor market.

#17 2020-03-06 17:20

NZTick

nzcannabisstore:

- Signup page doesn't work, just an nginx 404
- That CAPTCHA is ridiculous

#18 2020-03-06 19:40

EducatNZ

NZTick wrote:

nzcannabisstore:

- Signup page doesn't work, just an nginx 404
- That CAPTCHA is ridiculous

All fixed. Captcha is not hard, just read closely.

#19 2020-03-06 23:00

nzcannabisstore

Site up taking orders already.. and all site pages are working fine...

Chaptca is easy. whats the spec savers add reminds me of that... Cant see the chaptca...

Flower will be listed on Sunday 8th March... G13........

#20 2020-03-07 02:10

mandogmaog

Maybe you shouldnt advertise on the site of which you think isn't that great . I couldn't even sign up to your site cause your captcha  is extremely difficult to complete  . You people make me sick and as a  customer tor market has been great to me and is really nasty to see you people bagging it out .

If you had a bit better attitude and wind your neck in then maybe you could get along with the people who could actually help you get to where your going . The people that have been down the same road and who could actually assist you . But you  would rather bitch and moan

#21 2020-03-10 21:30

NZTick

Flower was never listed and the site seems to be down. Was this the darknet's fastest exit? Ha.

#22 2020-03-10 22:30

EducatNZ

NZTick wrote:

Flower was never listed and the site seems to be down. Was this the darknet's fastest exit? Ha.

Wow a whole hour of downtime as we install some updates to the server to maintain a standard of security! Must be an exit scam!

People like you clearly have no understanding of how the internet works, nor any insight into system administration of both clear net and hidden services. Please do not speak on topics you're uneducated on, you're just causing unnecessary harm to an attempt to grow this community.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-03-10 22:30)

#23 2020-03-11 00:30

EduDownSyndrome

EducatNZ wrote:
NZTick wrote:

Wow a whole hour of downtime as we install some updates to the server to maintain a standard of security! Must be an exit scam!

People like you clearly have no understanding of how the internet works, nor any insight into system administration of both clear net and hidden services. Please do not speak on topics you're uneducated on, you're just causing unnecessary harm to an attempt to grow this community.

You're a huge retard who is going to ruin your reputation by associating with Kiwiasbro, the dude is the most unstable meth head retard on the dark web. Could you not find someone more stable to create a hidden service with? I for one wont be ordering off you again just because of the fact of who you are associated with, also your edibles are shit.

Hope you get arrested retards, no one with half a brain is going to vend on your shitty insecure site.

Last edited by EduDownSyndrome (2020-03-11 00:30)

#24 2020-03-11 03:40

NZTick

Everyone just chill. Why is everyone so wired?
Educat - it clearly wasn't an exit otherwise there wouldn't have been an nginx error. It was a joke. My bad luck for looking during the 1hr it was down.

#25 2020-03-11 13:30

Speed_Freak
Verified Vendor

EducatNZ wrote:
NZTick wrote:

Actually no generally for web services we use a technique called load balancing, we keep multiple instances of the same web server and distribute the load across multiple physical servers. What that actually allows us to do is update one or a few of those instances and while they're updating traffic gets routed to the outdated servers until a few of the updated ones are ready then we switch everyone to the updated servers as the final few servers update themselves.

#26 2020-03-11 20:10

EducatNZ

Speed_Freak wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
NZTick wrote:

Actually no generally for web services we use a technique called load balancing, we keep multiple instances of the same web server and distribute the load across multiple physical servers. What that actually allows us to do is update one or a few of those instances and while they're updating traffic gets routed to the outdated servers until a few of the updated ones are ready then we switch everyone to the updated servers as the final few servers update themselves.

I know what load balancing is. It's hard to explain why we don't revealing too much about our hosting solution. Summary is - small site, it's not cost effective nor is there an immediate need to implement load balancing until the site grows. Shouldn't have taken an hour I admit, was a simple update turned fucky but was fixed quickly.

#27 2020-03-11 20:20

NZTick

Been there... It's fine. Apologies for making jokes about it.

Still keen to see some bud listed though.

#28 2020-03-11 20:30

EducatNZ

NZTick wrote:

It's all good mate. It's just very frustrating trying to launch a site and it being berated with hate within the first day. Bud will be listed soon enough. Hope you can trust us enough to place and order and leave some feedback here on the forums smile

#29 2020-03-11 20:40

NZanabolics
Banned

EducatNZ wrote:
NZTick wrote:

It's all good mate. It's just very frustrating trying to launch a site and it being berated with hate within the first day. Bud will be listed soon enough. Hope you can trust us enough to place and order and leave some feedback here on the forums smile

Well what do you expect when you announce you are collaborating with a crackhead who lost his marbles on here lol.

#30 2020-03-11 21:00

EducatNZ

NZanabolics wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:
NZTick wrote:

Well what do you expect when you announce you are collaborating with a crackhead who lost his marbles on here lol.

I've only had positive experiences with kiwiasbro myself. I'm now here to deal with interaction with the community, and have done so pretty well over just the past month or two. All I want is a few people to give the site a chance, and to allow it to grow.

kiwiasbro doesn't even have access to the server in itself. He is not physically able to run an exit scam.

#31 2020-03-12 08:20

god_is_a_dj

as much as i hate using this forum as a support forum for a competing market....

your password validation is fucky.

this doesn't comply with your secure password policy, apparently: /Vaas24dfFPp;';B'+Iq~In

#32 2020-03-12 08:30

BeachedAsBro

But has no one else thought EduCat is kiwiasbro?

#33 2020-03-12 08:50

nzcannabisstore

So many Heros in NZ dark net scene.. Fuck you are all muppets.. This tor market has been running for how long..??
And this tor market still sell shitty over priced cannabis.. You all are associsting with a market that sells A class drugs..

So many of you talk so much shit, you know nothing about... 

KIWIASBRO CANNABIS ONLY MARKET is purely for the fact we only deal in cannabis...

We are going into a referendum to vote for cannabis to be legalizewd for personal use...
We not voting for any otheer substance to become llegal for personal use....

KIWIASBRO SITE IS THE PROGRESSION OF THIS DARKNET COMMUNITY IN NZ...

ALL YOU CUNTS HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.......YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT KIWIASBRO. BUT YET HAVE IDEA WHAT KIWIASBRO HAS IN STORE FOR ALL KIWI CANNABIS CONSUMERS.......

JEALOUSY, I'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE. JUST BECAUSE WE ARE PROGRESSING THE NZ DARK NET SCENE LIKE NOBODY CAN OR WILL......

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS THIS TRAIN AINT STOPPING....

TIME WILL TELL..  IT ALREADY HAS!!!!

KIWIASBRO FOR ALL YOUR CANNABIS PRODUCTS....

Haters going to hate.... Kiwiasbro going to dominate.....

#34 2020-03-12 11:20

xo

EducatNZ wrote:

I've only had positive experiences with kiwiasbro myself. I'm now here to deal with interaction with the community, and have done so pretty well over just the past month or two. All I want is a few people to give the site a chance, and to allow it to grow.

kiwiasbro doesn't even have access to the server in itself. He is not physically able to run an exit scam.

Why would he need to be involved at all then if it's your all products & he doesn't have access to the server or funds? You're associating yourself with the least respected person in the community so it's your reputation on the line.

KIWIASBRO wrote:

KIWIASBRO VENDOR WAS ROBBED BY THE ADMIN OF TOR MARKET. THEY KEEP DELETING ALL MY ACCOUNT I MAKE TO TRY & CHASE MY MONEY THEY STOLE FROM KIWIASBRO...

iF YOU ARE ON THIS MARKET i SUGGEST YOU GET OFF IT CAUSE L.E HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED... WANT TAKE LONG FOR THESE INDIAN CURRY MUNCHERS TO REALIZE YOU FUKD WITH THE WRONG VENDOR!

Who in their right mind would trust someone that babbles incoherent racist shit like this? He wouldn't get negative feedback for no reason but he's had a victim complex for years because he gets constantly banned for being a piece of shit. Kinda hope he does smoke meth just so there would be a justifiable reason for him acting like such a total loony on here. Bring back Dr Ropata lol sad

#35 2020-03-12 12:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

BeachedAsBro wrote:

But has no one else thought EduCat is kiwiasbro?

kiwiasbro can be identified from his keyboard being stuck on caps-lock

#36 2020-03-12 20:50

EducatNZ

god_is_a_dj wrote:

as much as i hate using this forum as a support forum for a competing market....

your password validation is fucky.

this doesn't comply with your secure password policy, apparently: /Vaas24dfFPp;';B'+Iq~In

Sorry, issue fixed.

#37 2020-03-14 01:30

nzcannabisstore

The fact is the cannabis site is up & running.. Flower be flowing. 

If you all put aside your judgemental thoughts & comments.

Try and not worry about other peoples personal lives & just do fucking business... Simple..
Less talk more Action.

You will find that a lot of people are enthusiastic about a cannabis market. And are already using it.

Positive vibes.... ONLY......

Chur....

#38 2020-03-14 11:50

xo

nzcannabisstore wrote:

The fact is the cannabis site is up & running.. Flower be flowing. 

If you all put aside your judgemental thoughts & comments.

Try and not worry about other peoples personal lives & just do fucking business... Simple..
Less talk more Action.

You will find that a lot of people are enthusiastic about a cannabis market. And are already using it.

Positive vibes.... ONLY......

Chur....

Pretty ironic that you're spending all this time talking shit about tormarket and hyping your own site up that doesn't function. Maybe you should take your own advice and "just do fucking business" instead of constantly complaining about how everyone else is in the wrong except you.

#39 2020-03-14 15:00

nzcannabisstore

Site operating absolutely fine.. Admin log in, two too three times a day.
1 week birthday for the NZ cannabis store...
Flower has been the main sales with cbd cream a popular product on and offline..
CBD tinctures have taken a boost in sales with multiple return customers..
Treating & relieving chronic pain in 100% of customers..

When you have actually used the site & experienced the service & products we over.
Then we take your comments seriously..

Until then. Please do not fill this page with spam & waste our admins time.

If you have any issues with your order. There are multiple points of contact for Support..

Kind Regards

NZCannabisStore

PS: Vote YES..... 2020.....

#40 2020-03-14 20:40

NZTick

nzcannabisstore wrote:

PS: Vote YES..... 2020.....

Now that's something I can get behind.

#41 2020-03-15 17:10

nzcannabisstore

Well You will like the Tee Shirts we have listed on our site. Vote Yes referendum tees.. ALCP.

#42 2020-03-15 17:10

nzcannabisstore

Vote Yes tees on site  check them out. $45 each

#43 2020-03-16 12:50

LettuceManNZ

Educat you were really good to deal with when I purchased off you off of tormarket and I have been eager to make a more sizeable order and try out your other products but I am not willing to risk my privacy and money (not just my money as I am sourcing for family and friends needing cbd) by using an unproven and underwhelming new market. I also am extremely put off by your collaboration with kiwiasbro. I don't care what happened and who was in the wrong but every comment that he makes on this forum is immature and unproffesional, take ya fuckin caps lock off and stop abusing your potential customers, if you just want to do business then you and your associates need a better level of proffesionalism just like any other "business". At first I was just waiting for you to give up on this venture and come back to tormarket as it is a very successful and trusted market that operates perfectly with great support and I have no want or need to ever use another market. I have now tried to use your new market several times as I am desperate for some of your products but it is extremely frustrating and underwhelming. Your captcha is an issue, I Know you think going to specsavers will fix the issue (great support btw) but i've been told my vision is perfect and its still a pain in the ass. Biggest issue is now I can't even access my account on your market as it tells me my password is incorrect even though I know for sure it isn't and have tried every possible alternative I may have used. I'm no longer willing to try your marketplace even if these issues were resolved but I would gladly buy from you in an instant if your products were relisted on tormarket and i'm sure many others feel the same.

#44 2020-03-16 15:00

nzcannabisstore

If kiwiasbro, is such a crack head like you all keep saying..
But kiwiasbro can log into the cannabis site daily and read the capthca (sometimes not the first time) But Its not that hard..

If a so called crack head can log in 3-4 times a day, Im sure all you normal people can as well....

Any support is welcome. We will help you in any way... But only spec savers can help you see.........

All the best cannabis and rosin carts all listed on site... OH yea rosin carts... LOL ..

List the best range of cannabis & hemp products on our site, because we trust our site,...

All Educats cannabis products that were listed on Tor Market, are now sold thru the nzcannabisstore site......

Educat as fire speed tho. And mean grenades.....

Enjoy 2020.. Happy 420 And VOTE YES........

#45 2020-03-16 18:30

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

I quite enjoy educats CBD oil aswell mainly due to the fact mine tastes like shit.
I went on their site and I agree the captcha is hard but not impossible.
my biggest isuue with this site is the lack of OPSEC I wont purchase any product unless
I can encrypt the address myself.

#46 2020-03-16 21:20

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

With new custom built software like this vendor's shop there are going to be ongoing problems and support issues to be resolved. For general discussion and support issues of the shop please move to Dread NZ or the vendor can create their own sub-Dread. Security issues can be posted here to protect buyers. These forums are funded by Tormarket and the vendor has spammed the market in the past with threats and abuse.

As maryjanes_bakedgoods says, there is no expectation for shipping address to be encrypted. No public key is presented on the site and if you try to submit an encrypted address, then the server script crashes. Buyers should never submit plaintext postal addresses if they care about privacy.

#47 2020-03-16 22:10

MrCrowley

nzcannabisstore wrote:

If kiwiasbro, is such a crack head like you all keep saying..
But kiwiasbro can log into the cannabis site daily and read the capthca (sometimes not the first time) But Its not that hard..

If a so called crack head can log in 3-4 times a day, Im sure all you normal people can as well....

Any support is welcome. We will help you in any way... But only spec savers can help you see.........

All the best cannabis and rosin carts all listed on site... OH yea rosin carts... LOL ..

List the best range of cannabis & hemp products on our site, because we trust our site,...

All Educats cannabis products that were listed on Tor Market, are now sold thru the nzcannabisstore site......

Educat as fire speed tho. And mean grenades.....

Enjoy 2020.. Happy 420 And VOTE YES........

Why do you have to be so belligerent, its not helping you, the captcha is a problem but there you go ignoring peoples experience with it, I have nothing against you and wish you luck but tormarket is the most reliable and trustworthy darknet market ive known so you may want to consider dual listing maybe?

#48 2020-03-16 22:30

LettuceManNZ

No PGP support? yeah fuck that what a joke

#49 2020-03-18 19:10

EducatNZ

PGP support added. Changed datatype to as prevent script crashing when encrypted data is submitted.

As to the admin, realistically this is the best platform in NZ for the dark net. It would be very much appreciated if you could allow posts regarding any kind of issues on the site as we are actively looking to improve whatever the community feel is missing.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-03-18 19:10)

#50 2020-03-18 20:50

prangy

This educat cunt got called out on the forum for being a reseller of kiwiasbro garbage products weeks ago, as in he was forwarding everybody's name and address to him to fulfill orders, and he denied it outright. He was like "lots of people produce these products, I can assure you I have no affiliation with kiwiasbro" and he was just lying. What a sleazy cunt, why isn't he banned for that shit? And why is this gang of retard scammers allowed to advertise their obvious scam site here? I am a victim of kiwiasbro, never got my full oz just fucked around for weeks after receiving a half of shitty bush, pisses me off seeing these cunts setting up their scam in real time here.

Board footer