#1 2020-03-06 16:00

EducatNZ

The new cannabis related store

Hey everyone.

I'm looking to make a more formal post on behalf of this market. The educat account I have been running has simply been myself passing orders onto kiwiasbro, who I know you have all had a bad experience with in the past. I now manage interactions with the community and customers, and have maintained a high standard of quality through doing so.

Our products are quality. Our vendor account's feedback speaks for itself. This website is the next step in our operation, and I hope despite your negative experience with kiwiasbro in the past we can move forward and place our trust in this site as a community.

It is likely I will remain vending on Tor Market for a little while if you cannot find yourself to place trust in this site.

We will build a reputation based on our honesty and high quality products.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Thank you.

http://7x7szu4f23yuuwwpjr7uxzdq4i3oplcgmvhoj6bl75mlvnj3qbycidid.onion

#2 2020-03-06 16:30

femurpeat

Re: The new cannabis related store

I would rather order off you on tormarket than off a vendor's website who lots of people on tor market have had bad experiences with. And you're pretty new as a vendor or tor market and have had some bad reviews.
Personally I would only order off you on tormarket, but good luck with this website kiwiasbro.

#3 2020-03-06 16:40

EducatNZ

femurpeat wrote:

I would rather order off you on tormarket than off a vendor's website who lots of people on tor market have had bad experiences with. And you're pretty new as a vendor or tor market and have had some bad reviews.
Personally I would only order off you on tormarket, but good luck with this website kiwiasbro.

Bad reviews? We got told by a daily smoker that one of our edibles didn't hit him hard enough, and a crack head that we are every single vendor on this website.

Regardless, place orders where you are comfortable. We thought it might be nice to expand beyond Tor Market. Just trying to move this community forward and branch out smile

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-03-06 16:50)

#4 2020-03-06 16:50

NZTick

Thanks, EducatNZ. I've just ordered a couple things from you and have been very happy.
It helps that you'd vouch. I'll take it a bit more seriously.

#5 2020-03-24 18:10

Sprinkles

EducatNZ wrote:

Bad reviews? We got told by a daily smoker that one of our edibles didn't hit him hard enough, and a crack head that we are every single vendor on this website.

Your reputation is irreparably tied to kiwiasbro's reputation now, that is why no one is going to trust you.

Last edited by Sprinkles (2020-03-24 18:20)

Board footer