#1 2020-03-22 22:00

Psychedaddy

Changa Update

I have received a sample from a new source and the result of testing is: mind blowing. I will attempt to establish enough for supply, but its a riskier source so chances arent great. Im sorry its such a slow process, shipping for the product is extremely slow. This is a low profit product thats hard to get, which is why nobody is doing it.

If it makes it then I will have it listed in 5 weeks. Low limits per person, the demand seems to be high since everyone tried the last product. I'm glad this country is starting to appreciate the stuff.

#2 2020-04-05 13:00

Ruakaka

Re: Changa Update

Psychedaddy wrote:

I have received a sample from a new source and the result of testing is: mind blowing. I will attempt to establish enough for supply, but its a riskier source so chances arent great. Im sorry its such a slow process, shipping for the product is extremely slow. This is a low profit product thats hard to get, which is why nobody is doing it.

If it makes it then I will have it listed in 5 weeks. Low limits per person, the demand seems to be high since everyone tried the last product. I'm glad this country is starting to appreciate the stuff.

Looking forwards to it. Any news on NN-DMT?

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

#3 2020-05-06 13:10

Ruakaka

Re: Changa Update

Psychedaddy wrote:

Any general Psychedaddy updates?

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer