#1 2020-03-23 15:10

z4c0lyte

Ordering during NZ LVL 4 Lockdown

Just wondering if orders will be affected by this... I'm keen to grab something to help pass the time during the long wait.

#2 2020-03-23 16:00

PickleRick

Re: Ordering during NZ LVL 4 Lockdown

Just been advised that in 48hrs all postal services will shut down for 1 month. Today would be the last day I'd trust getting anything sent on time even if overnight courier is used tomorrow.

#3 2020-03-23 16:30

z4c0lyte

Thanks for quick reply, but damn that's gutting.. It's gonna be a long month.

#4 2020-03-23 18:50

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

Postal services will remain open you will still get orders it just may take longer. I will be shipping during this time

#5 2020-03-23 21:00

NZanabolics
Banned

PickleRick wrote:

Just been advised that in 48hrs all postal services will shut down for 1 month. Today would be the last day I'd trust getting anything sent on time even if overnight courier is used tomorrow.

You don't know what you are talking about. Just another spooked idiot.

NZpost website tells you all you need to know.

#6 2020-03-23 21:30

PickleRick

NZanabolics wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

You don't know what you are talking about. Just another spooked idiot.

NZpost website tells you all you need to know.

Actually that was advised by my post shop today, not "spooked" whatsoever.

What a lovely attitude you have as a vendor.

Was just coming online now to correct myself once I had seen the government update, maybe it was just my local post shop closing but he did make it clear they were shutting after the 48hrs for a month.

#7 2020-03-24 05:50

kroad
Verified Vendor

PickleRick wrote:

jog on, u tosspot

Just to clarify: there is no reason to believe (at this stage) that deliveried will be significantly affected!

The warnings/updates on the nz post website give recommendations and advice for how to post items during this corona situatioin which, if anything, indicates that they intend to operate more or less as normal during this crisis.

I will be posting some recommendations to my customers on my vendor profile on the market later today RE some recommendations I have for receiving packs during this time.

Stay safe everyone and wash your hands!

#8 2020-03-24 16:20

PickleRick

kroad wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

jog on, u tosspot

Just to clarify: there is no reason to believe (at this stage) that deliveried will be significantly affected!

The warnings/updates on the nz post website give recommendations and advice for how to post items during this corona situatioin which, if anything, indicates that they intend to operate more or less as normal during this crisis.

I will be posting some recommendations to my customers on my vendor profile on the market later today RE some recommendations I have for receiving packs during this time.

Ahh I see another vendor with a crap attitude, child's play calling people names.
Maybe take some time to read my comment above yours before opening your trap.
Glad I have never had any interest buying from either of y'all.
Hopefully it'll show potential buyers what you guys are really like in turn taking their custom elsewhere. ?

#9 2020-03-24 17:20

kroad
Verified Vendor

PickleRick wrote:
kroad wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

jog on, u tosspot

Ahh I see another vendor with a crap attitude, child's play calling people names.
Hopefully it'll show potential buyers what you guys are really like in turn taking their custom elsewhere. ?

shut up

#10 2020-03-24 20:30

z4c0lyte

That is great news folks! Thanks for the replies, I hope you all make the most out of this unique period...

#11 2020-03-24 21:10

NZanabolics
Banned

PickleRick wrote:
kroad wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

jog on, u tosspot

Chill man it is all good. I just didn't appreciate you spreading misinformation when the right information was quite obvious and easy to find. As for showing potential buyers what a vendor is like there is vendor feedback on the market which is very reliable. Try and enjoy the next four weeks. Peace.

#12 2020-03-25 23:10

Strainforest
Banned
Website

According to the TradeMe website, couriers will only be picking up from essential businesses. They won't ship for private individuals - TradeMe have had to close because of this.

Don't expect any order made during lockdown to be fulfilled until the lockdown is over.

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/48d23587-a67a-415a-993c-6f3833eed94c

#13 2020-03-25 23:40

hawkeye-808

For the latest updates on NZ's postal service during L4, go here: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/business/covid19updates

#14 2020-03-28 13:00

kroad's packer

good day kroad packer here

we ran test packages during the first day of level 4 lockdown which are DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY to our footsoldier team so posts are STILL ON

you may not hand packages to the store right now but if your was vendor doing this he is putting his custies in danger by handing packages to a store in a risky system. kroad team we IMPLEMENT MANY OF POST COLLECTION SYSTEM TO ENSURE SAFE DELIVERY TO OUR CUSTIES EVERY DAY

always our packing facility is isolated where we wear protection gear to ensure all package for our custies are safe from virus

WE ARE NEVER AFRAID IN THIS TIME SO WE ARE KEEPING DO BUSINESS FOR YOU

I WILL CONTINUE TO FILL YOUR PACKAGES WITH EXTRA ALTHOUGH KROAD HERSELF HAS FORBIDDEN ME FROM DOING THIS

FOR OUR CUSTIES I COULD GIVE IT ALL

ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE WHILE YOU STAYING SAFE WITH HAND WASHING

#15 2020-03-31 22:40

rudybrudy

So can we still order now? Will shit get sent to us? Essential posting isn't it?

#16 2020-04-01 08:40

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

My packages have been getting through just a little longer than usual

#17 2020-04-01 09:30

PredatorLabs
Verified Vendor

I have one package out for delivery with a courier today.

#18 2020-04-01 13:00

moonrat

rudybrudy wrote:

So can we still order now? Will shit get sent to us? Essential posting isn't it?

I made an order over the weekend was marked shipped on Monday, and just arrived to me today. So it's all up and running apparently.

#19 2020-04-01 17:40

kunter

Got my package today - ordered after the start of lock down. Took three working days (minus the weekends).

Board footer