#1 2020-04-24 09:50

pickled_onion

below average vending as of late

Anyone else noticed a significant drop in reliable vendors? 4 of my last 6 domestic purchases have been attempted scams from various new and old vendors (most recently using the lockdown as an excuse for lost package?!?, even had a vendor threaten to visit me, i told him to come and bring the package i ordered, lol still waiting...). Luckily all were escrow so I'm not out of pocket, but its frustrating AF! Whats going on out there? how much money are these fuckwits making each time they exit scam? is it just the poor bastards that forget to extend the escrow that end up losing?

Stay safe out there and always use escrow!

EDIT: I know there are alot of top notch vendors out there too! You guys keep on keeping on! without you excellent sellers there would be nothing but the trash ones!

Last edited by pickled_onion (2020-04-24 11:20)

#2 2020-04-24 10:20

NZanabolics
Banned

Re: below average vending as of late

Well are you going to name them or just leave it a mystery for people to guess?

#3 2020-04-24 11:10

pickled_onion

Righto, this is just me, personally this year.... (i would make 8-10 purchases a year)

Jan this year, Vendor : TheGoodLife, exit scammed. (2grams Cocaine). refunded by admin. He made threats when i called him out.

April this year, Vendor : MagicalAotearoa, not sure what happened here, was marked shipped and a week later I log in to see what was hapening and admin had refunded me and MA has gone quiet... but i believe it was an attempted exit scam or was never the actual MA. refunded by admin. (20 tabs)

April this year, Vendor : KDS (KiwiDrugSyndicate) declined an order for cocaine, he only had 4grams listed originally, so I was stoked to see it still for sale once my BTC came thru, i thought i got the last one. 2 days of sitting in 'paid' status it was declined. didnt respond to my email query or provide reason, mustve been mismanagment of stock. Probably no malicious intent here, just super frastrating as coke doesnt come up that often...

The other is a very recent cannabis purchase that i will not bad mouth until ive confirmed malicious intent, as im hopeful they may arrive (marked shipped 7+days ogo), but i believe they may be using this lockdown as an excuse to string purcahsers along long enough to release escrow

Last edited by pickled_onion (2020-04-24 11:10)

#4 2020-04-24 11:10

tituspullo

Yep, I'm inclined to agree. The good guys are really fucking top notch and go out of their way to make everything go smoothly, but I have definitely had some scumbugs try it on recently. Which is bloody disappointing for domestic vendors, as we're all in this together.

Board footer