#1 2020-04-25 18:30

assbitch2

It's going to be a good time to make international orders soon

I'm assuming, based of that the postal system is going to be clogged to fuck, and customs is likely to be more lax. Thoughts?

#2 2020-04-25 21:30

toothache

Re: It's going to be a good time to make international orders soon

Yes, this crossed my mind aswell!, could be the case, but if you flip the perspective they will now have ample time to screen, Ive risked it! for some lsd and my address is flagged and Ive had a visit over two years ago by the local friendly policeman and he was good, just a friendly dont do it again if it was you, tiny order of LSD but if it comes through Ill let you know and if you dont hear from me in 12 weeks Ive gone large at will be staying at that milton Hilton! again! Its so tempting though isnt it! lol!

#3 2020-04-27 00:40

longtimekiwi

own guy just got a few years personal importation. weigh up the costs. pigs are going hard for drug charges atm

#4 2020-05-20 20:20

Yep

That's not necessarily true. just don't order using shittier opsec than you normally would just because customs is probably slammed, there won't be a lot of pressure on them to process mail fast since the virus shit already prepped everybody to expect huge delays. I mean I will probably try to get in a few extra orders in the coming weeks in case they are lax, but still full opsec and nothing too bulky in case they aren't.

#5 2020-06-04 18:00

toothache

Yep wrote:

That's not necessarily true. just don't order using shittier opsec than you normally would just because customs is probably slammed, there won't be a lot of pressure on them to process mail fast since the virus shit already prepped everybody to expect huge delays. I mean I will probably try to get in a few extra orders in the coming weeks in case they are lax, but still full opsec and nothing too bulky in case they aren't.

yep! Im flagged and took the opportunity, Exploit it while you can!

#6 2020-06-04 18:00

toothache

toothache wrote:
Yep wrote:

yep! Im flagged and took the opportunity, Exploit it while you can!

Some lsd and heroin, SMALL!

#7 2020-06-04 20:30

toothache

Yep wrote:

Actually came through! window will be small!

#8 2020-06-26 01:00

Godsmack

hey mate which vendor/site did you use to get your products to nz

#9 2020-06-26 10:50

RushMidNZ

Godsmack wrote:

hey mate which vendor/site did you use to get your products to nz

Would also be pretty keen to know this if ya don't mind sharing

#10 2020-06-27 14:10

toothache