#1 2020-05-16 12:50

Solidspsycho

replicatin Old school Pills/combos to make you roll

Personally I dont mind MDMA as it stands. But I have been curious as to why it currently doesnt quite roll like the early 2000's

If anyone feels like sharing any combos that replicate the old school buzz please feel free to share smile

#2 2020-05-16 18:50

LittleIndian

Re: replicatin Old school Pills/combos to make you roll

I'm guessing some speed in there to help with lots of dancing?? Yeah keen to know a good combo too

#3 2020-05-16 22:10

mekkerx

might not be the pills that are old - but you that is old my bro

some eras are lost

#4 2020-05-17 10:40

Solidspsycho

mekkerx wrote:

might not be the pills that are old - but you that is old my bro

some eras are lost

You know I totally agree with you there. All us oldies just want that shine back and hard roll on a single pill. Biochemistry changes as you age. The reason I asked about this is because pills back in the day were cut with all sorts of stuff and I am picking that it was the combos that did it.

#5 2020-05-17 14:40

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

I always found mdma and ketamine go well together

#6 2020-05-18 21:30

GreenNZ
Verified Vendor

Always see posts saying mdma and pills aren't like they were back in the day. MDMA and pills around now are higher purity and higher dosages than they used to be. There's a few reasons why I think people think mdma or pills are different now. One reason is that they just abused or used it a lot back in the day and built a permanent tolerance where they will never get that original "magic" back. The other reason is that the pills back in the day were cut with speed or other drugs. The other reason is that with age your serotonin levels are just lower than they were when you were younger and possibly less serotonin recepters etc

#7 2020-05-18 22:20

LittleIndian

Or maybe the dose isn't correct? You need to test to see what works best. Also take good breaks from it. DOn't abuse these medicines. Use them in a smart way. Same goes with anything else.

#8 2020-05-18 23:00

Solidspsycho

My Statement wasnt a complaint about not having the shine. Ive just heard a lot of comments from my circles lately. While I have lost some of the magic I still enjoy it. But I was curious if there was a cocktail formula.

@GreenNZ yeah I think that an amp cut might work.

@LittleIndian I have played with dosages up to 240mg. My sweet spot is 140mg

#9 2020-05-19 12:50

GreenNZ
Verified Vendor

I sometimes take dexamphetamine with md so you get a bit more stimulation and energy. Seems to be a good combo

#10 2020-05-19 14:00

Elemental

Agree with the replies, I think as we age our bodies are too tolerant and as we know whats going to happen its no longer a rush or surprise.

If you want to see the combos go to ecstasydata dot org and sort by oldest tested samples and see the various combos.

#11 2020-05-21 02:50

mushieboy

Solidspsycho wrote:

Personally I dont mind MDMA as it stands. But I have been curious as to why it currently doesnt quite roll like the early 2000's

If anyone feels like sharing any combos that replicate the old school buzz please feel free to share smile

Bro i came up in 06 07 and the pills we were getting then through aus were fucken excellent for the most part.
the difference you are describing was real clear to me with the blue doves and green doves, the greens were your straight loved up mdma buzz and great for smaller gatherings. the blues im sure had a bit of speed in them which was welcome for going out to raves and having that extra energy to dance all night. We recently got some speed off here and experimented with taking a lower dose of mdma than usual, about 150 total over the night with probably about the same of speed and it was a great fucken buzz, nice and stimmed but feeling all lovely from the md. i feel like the ratio could be experimented with to maybe recreate what you are looking for?

Respect to the old school still raving hard and always will

peace and love

#12 2020-05-21 16:20

Solidspsycho

mushieboy wrote:
Solidspsycho wrote:

Bro i came up in 06 07 and the pills we were getting then through aus were fucken excellent for the most part.
the difference you are describing was real clear to me with the blue doves and green doves, the greens were your straight loved up mdma buzz and great for smaller gatherings. the blues im sure had a bit of speed in them which was welcome for going out to raves and having that extra energy to dance all night. We recently got some speed off here and experimented with taking a lower dose of mdma than usual, about 150 total over the night with probably about the same of speed and it was a great fucken buzz, nice and stimmed but feeling all lovely from the md. i feel like the ratio could be experimented with to maybe recreate what you are looking for?

Respect to the old school still raving hard and always will

peace and love

Cheers brother, Pink 2's , and Pink Hearts were the shit circa 2004 they were magic. I ate my fair share of good Biks back in the day hahaha. I sort of had that general feel about good bikkies back in the day. Might be worth a punt.

Board footer