• NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropianate)

Customer Service:
`[x]+5`|Superb: Polite, prompt, ensures satisfaction
`[ ]+4`|Good: Professional, exhibits customer care
`[ ]+3`|Satisfactory: Adequate responses, resolved issue
`[ ]+2`|Marginal: Subpar communication, partial resolution
`[ ]+1`|Bad: Poor communication, no resolution
`[ ]+0`|Awful: Abusive responses, no resolution

Solid 5. This vendor is approachable, friendly, goes way above and beyond for their customers. Answered every question or inquiry I had very quickly.

Product Quality:|
`[x]+5`|Highest purity - highly potent
`[ ]+4`|Mostly pure - potent
`[ ]+3`|Minor cut or impurity - strong
`[ ]+2`|Cut and/or impure - medium to weak
`[ ]+1`|Almost entirely cut - very weak
`[ ]+0`|Possibly bunk - no effect

Awesome products. Both the dbol and the npp I can personally vouch for. The only downside are the rubber stoppers (the silicone stoppers are higher quality and don't break into the gear) but the actual product itself is A+.

Processing Speed:
`[x]+5`|Processed & marked shipped in 24hrs
`[ ]+4`|Processed & marked shipped in 48 hrs
`[ ]+3`|Processed & marked shipped in 72 hrs
`[ ]+2`|Package is late
`[ ]+1`|Package is very late
`[ ]+0`|Never received package

Lightspeed processing and shipping. 5/5 again.

Price Value:
`[x]+5`|Excellent - great value & low cost
`[ ]+4`|Moderate - worthy value & fair cost
`[ ]+3`|At-market - neither good nor bad
`[ ]+2`|Below-market - so-so value, high cost
`[ ]+1`|Exorbitant - low value, excessive cost
`[ ]+0`|Rip-off - little-to-no value, unjustified cost

The price is one of the most amazing things this vendor is offering. For this quality gear, they're selling it very very cheap. Under market value.

Stealth & OpSec:
Product is packaged safely and not at risk of damage.

#2 2020-05-30 16:00

PredatorLabs
Verified Vendor

Re: PredatorLabs

Thanks for the review mate! Much appreciated. I'll take what you said about the rubber stoppers into consideration.

I'm looking to branch out soon and stock more exotic orals and things and hold much better stocks of the injectables, which at the moment are a bit of a minnow operation.

#3 2020-05-31 20:00

NZanabolics

It is super important to have good quality stoppers in multi use vials. If the stopper is breaking down and you inject even a tiny piece of rubber it isn't coming out and your body wont break it down. Will be in you for good. If you are getting vials with poor quality stoppers then you need to use a smaller gauge drawing needle like a 23g and be patient rather than destroying the stopper with an 18g.

#4 2020-06-01 13:30

ropata2

NZanabolics wrote:

It is super important to have good quality stoppers in multi use vials. If the stopper is breaking down and you inject even a tiny piece of rubber it isn't coming out and your body wont break it down. Will be in you for good. If you are getting vials with poor quality stoppers then you need to use a smaller gauge drawing needle like a 23g and be patient rather than destroying the stopper with an 18g.

So if the drawing needle is same size as injecting needle it would prevent this problem? I've seen chunks of rubber in my bottles (not from these vendors) but they look too big to be a problem.

Last edited by ropata2 (2020-06-01 13:30)

#5 2020-06-01 14:20

NZanabolics

ropata2 wrote:
NZanabolics wrote:

So if the drawing needle is same size as injecting needle it would prevent this problem? I've seen chunks of rubber in my bottles (not from these vendors) but they look too big to be a problem.

Well the smaller gauge the needle the less damage it will do to the stopper, same concept the smaller gauge needle you use to inject into the muscle the less scar tissue will form.

As for pieces of rubber floating around in your vial not being a problem, that is entirely for you to decide bro lol.

#6 2020-06-04 19:00

PredatorLabs
Verified Vendor

Cheers guys, going forward I'll be using silicone stoppers.

Board footer