#1 2022-08-05 14:30

NzGS

NZGeneralStore - New Vendor Product Listing/ Prices

Hi there,

We have recently been approved as vendors on TM but are still waiting to establish vendor status on here so i thought I'd make a quick post highlighting what products we currently have listed and at what price.

Listings:
Crystal Meth Ice - $400 per gram (3 @ 350ea)
High Quality Uncut Cocaine - $450 per gram (10k an oz)
Cheap Indoors - Amazing Value - $260 per oz
MDMA A+ Grade Quality - $150 per g (very low stock, expecting re-up soon)

Hoping to keep consistent stock of the Ice and Cocaine, other listings will vary but open to source whats in demand.

Check us out on TM for more details, NZGeneralStore

Cheers,
NZGS

#2 2022-08-05 15:40

Cooked

Re: NZGeneralStore - New Vendor Product Listing/ Prices

I know myself and quite a few other people on this forum and Tor Market are hanging out for some affordable opiates/opioids. So if you can get any heroin, cheap oxy or RC opioids in you will make a lot of sales!

#3 2022-08-05 15:50

NzGS

Cooked wrote:

I know myself and quite a few other people on this forum and Tor Market are hanging out for some affordable opiates/opioids. So if you can get any heroin, cheap oxy or RC opioids in you will make a lot of sales!

Awesome, appreciate the suggestion - will ask about and do alittle research.

Cheers,

#4 2022-08-05 22:40

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:

I second this motion! 16 results for local opioid listings, and not a single one i would purchase at the price/ minimum amounts these are listed at! Homebake would be another listing that would be nice to see, or morphine and double for us to turn ourselves.
With regards to the coke, were you planning on having test results to show the purity? A negative fent test and the option to purchase half gram amounts may be worth thinking about to rack up some sales as a new vendor!
Look forward to seeing how you go, god speed brother!

#5 2022-08-06 16:00

NzGS

gingerbreadman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

I second this motion! 16 results for local opioid listings, and not a single one i would purchase at the price/ minimum amounts these are listed at! Homebake would be another listing that would be nice to see, or morphine and double for us to turn ourselves.
With regards to the coke, were you planning on having test results to show the purity? A negative fent test and the option to purchase half gram amounts may be worth thinking about to rack up some sales as a new vendor!
Look forward to seeing how you go, god speed brother!

Really appreciate all your suggestions and advice, i have included a purity test (i will note that we do not have our branding included but will get a new test pic with this in the near future)

In terms of the smaller coke quantities i expect this is something we will implement especially given we are new vendors and still need to establish trust from the market.

I will also look into sourcing a direct fent test given the recent events in New Zealand. Our current tests can be hard to understand and wouldnt be best to showcase so i will look for something alittle more "user friendly" to advertise that our product is fent free.

Much appreciated
NZGS

#6 2022-08-06 17:10

gingerbreadman

Well its definitely a good purity test at first glance, if i had a bit of btc and a half g option to sample i would be encrypting an address at this moment haha.
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, i appreciate that. Opioids would definitely be a good one for the future - see the opioid gang thread for our woes! But there are a group of users who require a higher dose that makes buying off the market unrealistic, so are still sourcing elsewhere.
Cheers man, good luck!

#7 2022-08-06 21:30

m92fs
Banned

Hey mate, I third the opiates suggestion. If a vendor can source a steady supply of opiates that are not outrageously expensive then they could make themself very wealthy very fast. If you want proof of this then look at some of the current opiate listing and how long they sit around vs the vendor with the M30s (a research opiate that was strong) sales. He sells out big quantities in a couple of days because its the only decent opiate that has been offered on the market at a decent price.

As gingerbreadman suggested, take a look at the opiate bros thread. I'm preaching to the choir to those boys but I will never understand why vendors like to get 1 sale a week on very expensive opiate listings rather than selling massive amounts at lower prices.

#8 2022-08-06 23:20

gingerbreadman

Yeah man, i tried tioget a half G sample off the guy selling unknown quality H and he wasnt even interested. I dont know how many weeks the listing has been up, but im pretty sure hes only made 3 sales. Hed have a good pile of cash by nown nif he did 1 and 0.5 gram listings!

#9 2022-08-07 17:00

NzGS

Legends, my team has little to no experience with herion - but this doesn't mean the end of.

M30s look extremely difficult to source, props to the vendor who recently had a batch listed.

Smoke-able H, the brown looking stuff doesn't look too hard to source internationally but the bottom line is it would be a good 2months or so before i would have anything reliable as i like to build relationships / test products before bulk ordering and dispatching. I will continue to look into this and do some research, hopefully with something reasonable to offer in the future.

Given i have no experience and know little to no people with i would definitely need some testers - so I'll be in touch with some free samples if  things work out.

Cheers n Beers

#10 2022-08-07 17:40

gingerbreadman

Id be happy to help out with testing.... especially if it got me some free gear haha.
But iv done a decent amount of H and have a reasonable knowledge of opioids in general, so do sing out if you need help or just have questions

#11 2022-08-08 17:30

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

Id be happy to help out with testing.... especially if it got me some free gear haha.
But iv done a decent amount of H and have a reasonable knowledge of opioids in general, so do sing out if you need help or just have questions

I second this. Definitely keen to see some decently priced/quantity H for sale. Have a lot of experience and knowledge with opiates/opioids so more than happy to be a tester!

#12 2022-08-11 23:00

NzGeneralStore
Verified Vendor

Just letting the users of this topic know we are now a verified member and have had our main profile approved for posting so we have moved to this profile

Cheers,
NzGS

#13 2022-08-12 23:20

gingerbreadman

Cheers mate, let us know how you get on with opioid side of things, you have our interest piqued! I also hope to be able to sample some of your coke soon, will see how the reviews go as they roll in.

Board footer