#1 2022-08-16 18:00

NzGeneralStore
Verified Vendor

New Product and Stock Levels - NzGeneralStore

Howdy,

NzGeneralStore will be listing up some grunty Pingers tonight (pressies,Extsy pills) - they have 250mg of MD and we aren't just claiming that. Feel free to drop a whole and battle the eye rolls all night long.

They are red punishers which have been imported and pressed to the highest quality, so you can trust they wont crumble in your pocket like uncles hammer bangers brewed up in the basement.

Feel free to check out our other listings too, we now have feedback and lots to come.

Ice - Quantity is running low so get in quick, our reviews on this is statement enough very good shard. Clarke Gayford has suggested more bucket loads are expected to land soon but i've never trusted a donkey fiddler.

Charlie - Stocks are still sufficient, enough to make Pablo proud. Again good reviews so far at an honest price considering some of the flour i've purchased in New Zealand in my lifetime. *Please don't cut your product, or your mums a whore. Just charge more?!*

Cheap Indoors - Have 4 Oz left of the best dollar for valued buds on the market (self proclaimed could be talking shit, let me know). Yeah the nugs aren't dense and wont leave you dribbling after three cones but what are you trying to compensate for? Good high nice smell, maybe alittle premature but we've all been there.

Appreciate all the kind words and smooth trades so far, if you ever have woes dealing with us please reach out as we're always looking to better the buyers experience.

Cheers n Beers Buddies

#2 2022-08-16 19:40

Cooked

Re: New Product and Stock Levels - NzGeneralStore

Looking like you are going to be a top notch vendor NZGS. Get some opiates/opioids in please. You will make bank from us fiends!!!!

#3 2022-08-17 19:50

NzGeneralStore
Verified Vendor

Cooked wrote:

Looking like you are going to be a top notch vendor NZGS. Get some opiates/opioids in please. You will make bank from us fiends!!!!

Thanks friend!

Currently attending Arabic classes two nights a week and have planted my own poppies.

Hoping to learn the tricks of your trade soon and have some noddy stuff to offer. Still a good while before i think we'll have anything to market but when we do, it'll be a dream come true.

Cheers n Beers

#4 2022-08-18 13:20

GuanoGuru

belusha6 wrote:

How did you get vendor status? Did you join another market and get some feedback as the TM help section requests? lol

I'd like to know this to. 

If vendors are selling domestically (NZ only) I don't know how admin expects vendors to join another market first and get feedback when all the NZ buyers are on this market.

#5 2022-08-18 16:20

strightGGs

[quote=NzGeneralStore

hey man just wantting a quote on the red punishers for bulk shipping to the south island pretty new to online lol

#6 2022-08-19 12:40

NzGeneralStore
Verified Vendor

belusha6 wrote:

How did you get vendor status? Did you join another market and get some feedback as the TM help section requests? lol

No other market experience - perseverance with Tor Market and you should get there.

Thanks

#7 2022-08-19 12:40

NzGeneralStore
Verified Vendor

strightGGs wrote:

[quote=NzGeneralStore

hey man just wantting a quote on the red punishers for bulk shipping to the south island pretty new to online lol

Hey there,

How many exactly were you after? Turns out most our stock got snapped up before we could even list it on Tor !

So sorry about the build ups - could get a 10 pack or so out to you if you're keen.

Cheers

#8 2022-08-20 11:00

GuanoGuru

belusha6 wrote:
GuanoGuru wrote:
belusha6 wrote:

I'd like to know this to. 

If vendors are selling domestically (NZ only) I don't know how admin expects vendors to join another market first and get feedback when all the NZ buyers are on this market.

Hardout. I have pounds of high quality weed I want to sell lol.

I've checked out a few other marketplaces but haven't found any others that actually has NZ vendors, let along buyers. If anyone can recommend some please let us know.

I've got pounds of mid grade outdoors I want to sell as well.

It looks like 'NzGeneralStore' purchased the vendor bond before 4th of July when the bond listing was made unavailable.

Our options look more like facebook, discord, keybase, telegram groups or create a new group.

Board footer