#1 2019-06-17 01:00

edmundhillary

monero bitcoin

whats the safest way to make purchases? ive heard to about monero so would i buy monero and then use that to buy bitcoin? im new to this and want to make sure im not leaving any traces (had to provide ID)

Last edited by edmundhillary (2019-06-17 01:10)

#2 2019-06-17 12:00

Psychedaddy

Re: monero bitcoin

If you are able to buy monero then that will definitely be the best option. Then you can convert to bitcoin and pay for your purchase using https://xmr.to/

But that does costs fees.

Best option if you can only buy BTC? Wasabi coinjoin wallet. Extremely low fees, but you need a minimum of 0.1 BTC.

Realistically, if you're here to make a small personal purchase, you are never going to have anyone come after you, especially via blockchain analysis. Us vendors see buyers do so much silly stuff like sending their delivery address to us unencrypted. I can only imagine what they are doing with their BTC. I'd imagine they are buying from their bank account with ID, then buying directly from their LBC wallet. So if you're only able to buy BTC, send it to a temporary wallet/address not associated with the ID you provided to give plausible deniability, then send to the market. You could also use a bitcoin tumbler but I'm not a fan of them and they also cost fees.

Vendors/importers/market admins are the targets for law enforcement.

#3 2019-06-17 13:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: monero bitcoin

Exactly like Psychedaddy said. And bitcoin tumblers may not be achieving anything. US Postal Service are experts on blockchain and have traced funds through tumblers before.

Board footer