#1 2022-11-03 08:50

Cooked

SkyCityDrugs - EmpireNZ?

Hi All,

I could be way off the mark here and if I am, I do apologize SkyCityDrugs. But as soon as I saw the product listings SkyCityDrugs was advertising, they looks very similar to what EmpireNZ was advertising (Same/similar pictures and grammar in product description) right before he ripped a lot of us off for an exit scam last year for approx $25k in total I believe. Personally, I lost almost $1k myself. So has anyone successfully ordered off this vendor?

Cheers
Cooked

#2 2022-11-03 12:20

martinagrice

Re: SkyCityDrugs - EmpireNZ?

Hi Cooked.

I don't know either way if SkyCityDrugs is related in any way to EmpireNZ but forgive my ignorance but how does a vendor pull an exit scam when their account is Escrow? All I can think is they persuade buyers to FE somehow and then never deliver.

Thanks, MG

#3 2022-11-03 12:30

Cooked

martinagrice wrote:

Hi Cooked.

I don't know either way if SkyCityDrugs is related in any way to EmpireNZ but forgive my ignorance but how does a vendor pull an exit scam when their account is Escrow? All I can think is they persuade buyers to FE somehow and then never deliver.

Thanks, MG

Hey so long story short, EmpireNZ had been around as a trusted Tor vendor for years. He had been offline for several months then came back online toward with a heap of attractive stock (Oxys, meth and so on). So, given his vendor status (He had built up a reputable status over the years) he put his listings up as FE. He got away with an estimated $25k worth of customer money as an exit scam. So you can get an idea how much this vendor was trusted for customers to place FE orders totaling $25k. There has been a few changes to the market since then as multiple vendors started playing up. There are still a couple of active vendors selling "meth", which I know for a fact has almost no meth in it at all...

#4 2022-11-03 16:00

SkyCityDrugs

We have sold on here before under the username 'PharmaPlugNZ' we have no relation to said vendor your speaking of.

SkyCityDrugs,

Board footer