#1 2023-01-05 14:20

Wasphunter324
Banned

Cubensis Liquid Cultures.

Looking to add to my collection if anyone is interested in selling LCs again. I would like a nice B+ too if anyone had some.

#2 2023-11-18 07:10

Bayormeds
Banned

Re: Cubensis Liquid Cultures.

wasphunter324 is a dick eater i must say!!! Are you here to market your merchandise or to go posting commenting and black mailing others

#3 2023-11-18 17:50

Wasphunter324
Banned

Just a heads up Bayormeds is the guy posting everyday to spread is useless scams

Last edited by Wasphunter324 (2023-11-18 17:50)

#4 2023-11-19 23:00

Bayormeds
Banned

Firstly i don't think we are here to learn or speak English. Secondly being a dick head is so frustrating that you can't even make out right from wrong. Thirdly you act here as though from your moma's belly you came str8t to sell or be a vendor where ever you might be now. Let me tell you that before you, people where here selling and after you, they still will be legit plugs on here making ends meet for both parties (buyers & sellers) you were no body before someone brought you on into the drug world.painting others with negative colors won't help you sell more than others. New sellers and vendors come up everyday so if you think you are and want to be alone in here with all kinda insults and names on people because there are coming in new into the markets also to sell hoping to be big time vendors some day why not owning onion sites where people can exchange goods and services then, they i will tell you that you are just really selfish not to me but also to NZ as a whole.Last but not least, locate yourself and stop the hate for nothing young man. How i wish i could take your order and make delivery to you ASAP so you could at least help promote others to make money online selling and bringing buyers and sellers even for commission so you could switch your brains and do good at least for once. A WORD IS ENOUGH IF YOUR BRAINS STILL WORK RIGHT.   
Bayormeds. WE MOVE TO THE TOP

Board footer