#1 2023-02-11 01:20

nightvision

looking for advice on best private wallets and crypto coins

Hey

I'm slowly teaching myself the new ways as sick of the inconsistent supplys and quality. I've got a couple of wallets but would like more private ones, and do I need to find a bit scrambler.

I'm keen for any advice or knowledge regarding the darkweb.

Nothing like smashing a week of work with nice gear then rolling to weekend smashing dozen quality pingers then hitting the clouds sunday with old matt Ket/dmt to get ready for monday again

Chur

#2 2023-02-19 22:20

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Re: looking for advice on best private wallets and crypto coins

Hey Nightvision,

I recommend Elude - you can find them on tor taxi.
http://tortaxi2dev6xjwbaydqzla77rrnth7yn2oqzjfmiuwn5h6vsk2a4syd.onion/
http://eludemailxhnqzfmxehy3bk5guyhlxbunfyhkcksv4gvx6d3wcf6smad.onion/
Verify the links don't blindly trust mine.
Free to use, you can deposit money into the wallet and withdraw to any litecoin, monero, or btc address.
Small conversion fee.
They also have a comprehensive mixer service if you want it with fees attached but give you an email inbox for free.

Please donate to them though, it's a great service and I think it's like one person who runs it.

Other than that, I'd recommend either tails, or whonix as your OS, and use the Electrum wallet and official Monero wallet but give it more disk space and host your own node.

Tails on a USB / multiple copies of tails on a microSD is a big leap in opsec if you are just running off your own machine at the moment.
Whonix is another level up, but requires thought and reading
QubesOS on dedicated hardware is the final level I'd say.

Last edited by Marceline (2023-02-19 22:20)

#3 2023-02-21 22:30

gingerbreadman

Any recommendations  for a cellphone wallet for simple transactions using bitcoin and monero, preferably with the option to convert between the two on the go? Simplicity is important or i wouldnt be fucking around with one on a cellphone in the first place!

#4 2023-02-23 03:30

Marceline
Verified Vendor

Exodus is the one, supports all mobiles and computer OS's. BUT  I would use it for small, personal use amounts and not for any large orders.
I would recommend making a transaction from Exodus to another full node wallet and then to the market. Also part payments help a lot, even if you have to pay two fees, paying twice to reach the full amount improves your privacy substantially.

Board footer