#1 2023-01-20 06:50

Sirdigby

does anyone know of any btc sites that dont require id or kyc verifiy

I dont have a drivers license or passport and cant pass one and cant afford the other at the moment, dont mind linking my bank account or paying by debit card, not a opsec thing just a practical thing, Ive tried heaps of googling and spent hours but they all pop up with the fucking id shit, except for coindirect but it stops trading on the 24th,
was hoping that someone might know a way

Was using coined  for years before my passport expired, but the bnz shut him down fucking assholes, hopefully he comes back!!

#2 2023-02-23 21:40

lowermesoftly

Re: does anyone know of any btc sites that dont require id or kyc verifiy

I used to use paxful, dogshit fees though. Also might need an ID to withdraw, should double check. Apart from that you can always look at local facebook groups for people who trade.

#3 2023-03-03 21:10

chitty

Re: does anyone know of any btc sites that dont require id or kyc verifiy

I just used mercuryo which charged a 5USD fee with a debit card using my very old account to buy 215NZ of BTC, not sure if they required KYC I might have provided it to them a long time ago. But they say they can do up to 700 euro worth of trading with no KYC

https://mercuryo.io/explore/article/no-kyc
From The Legal Perspective

Now, is this even legal? Since one of Mercuryos inviolable commitments is to operate in accordance with the law, you can rest assured that we always stay compliant. Recently, weve opened a company in Lithuania and officially registered as an operator of virtual currency exchange and as an operator of depository virtual currency wallets.

Lithuania... should be all good

Board footer