#1 2022-07-25 21:20

gingerbreadman

Just some chitchat bullshit

Since we are all/ mostly drug users here, and talking a bit of shit comes with the territory, i thought id create a bit of a social space for it!
Im curious what peoples favourite drug/ drug of choice is, and if there are particular things you like to do while indulging? Drug combos included! If you choose to post, please dont go doxxing yourself (as in i go smoke up at such and such park near my house!)

#2 2022-07-25 21:30

Cooked

Re: Just some chitchat bullshit

As you probably already know mate, opiates/opioids are my go to these days. I used to be massively into stims, alcohol and weed (Only ever smoke at night, except when hungover). Was my usual combo multiple times a week all throughout Uni and a few years post Uni. My stim of choice was and still is Dextroamphetamine. Now I still use stims for work but only ever use for recreation at parties, festivals or if I am DJing. Nowadays I love Oxycodone, would love to get my hands on some Oxymorphone and Hydromorphone at some point. But you never see that in NZ - Would have to go traveling or import. Have smoked some Fent before years ago. That was euphoric as fuck. I had a mate at Uni that imported a heap and used to always come round, so we would buy Fent off him and smoke it on top of our bongs. I am very glad/lucky he only had limited supply because it definitely would have lead to a full blown addiction!

#3 2022-07-25 21:50

gingerbreadman

I gotta admit i fucking love smoking pharmaceutical fent off foil. Id love to see it allowed on the market if it was pharmaceutical patches from sealed packets, much harder to fake that way.
Heroin is my true love, but its usually so stepped on you are better off with pills.
Im a real combo man myself, opioids top the list, same as you. Personally I take opioids with benzos plus stimulants,  if i can get it, crack cocaine.
Disclaimer: That is obviously fucking dangerous and at the risk of sounding like an ignorant fool, ive been doing it a hell of a long time and i am very careful. I do not recommend it to anyone else, im just being honest with my experience.

#4 2022-07-26 11:30

MiloticNZ

4mmc and 3mmc for uppers, LSD as well. 4mmc + 30mg intranasal 2cb HBr during peak is favourite of mine, intense but managable. opioids are amazing would like to see ODSMT available. 3-meo-pcp is another fun one

mdma sucks 4mmc best

#5 2022-07-26 12:20

Xar777

It just so happens that drug chit-chat is a favorite past-time of mine! wink

A very memorable combo I had with the misses recently: Mescaline + MDMA + Ketamine
Holy shit, what a ride. Let me tell you though the nausea from mescaline is intense (could be cause it was a cactus based extract, pretty sure) but thankfully it passes after the first 2 hours and then you get a nice long (real long like 10+ hours) trip. We did mescaline first then after the come-up MDMA, then just after peaking on the MDMA, the Ketamine. First time we have ever experience a "joint hallucination", while on the ket we could both see and interact with the same light based "entity". This still trips me out somewhat, how is that possible? We could see the exact same thing, same colours same movements, everything. Aliens is the only sane explanation Id say.

Pretty similar to Cooked and gingerbreadman, very partial to opiates and stimulants and do love a good speedball! Pharma speedballs are particularly nice. I think it's relatively safe if you keep the opiate doses under control, the main risk here is OD'ing on the opiates cause the stims counteract the side-effects leading to more opiate usage.

Ohh that reminds me too, anyone get to try Speed Freaks Methcathinone? I really really liked that stuff and wish I hadn't been a greedy drug whore and hoovered it all up now... That Methcathinone is right up there with good quality Amph for me, so so good. Damn moreish though and nothing like 4MMC.

OK I will stop now, as I could go on for-ever..

#6 2022-07-26 17:30

shitkent

Xar777 "We did mescaline first then after the come-up MDMA, then just after peaking on the MDMA, the Ketamine" Perfect timing with that. Hopefully it was S isomner Ket.  I hate the R ketamine, that shit isn't even euphoric.

"joint hallucination" Yes i have had this with friends back in the day. It was actually off legal BZP party pills, a shitty drug over all. But we had joint hallucination looking at clouds at night. IT WAS INSANE. Nothing like it.

The best drug ever is pre ban MXE. By far. Times a million. Next up is pre ban 4mmc. No 4mmc on the market has come close since it was banned. There has been the odd batch pop up that's good. Nothing like pre ban. Good coke and weed is relaxing. I used to love doing coke alone and smoking weed while on the PC. i don't fuck with NZ coke though.

Cooked:
Did you ever get to try pre ban U-47700?

I love oxy too. Heroin doesn't work for me. U-47700 WAS EPIC. It had such a short half life, which was actually great. You could dose every 1 or 2 hours to keep the high going through the day and night.  The withdrawals were nuts, very panic feeling. But they are over in 2 days, from 3 months of straight use. Then another few days you are 90%. Where as oxy can take weeks. U-47700 was so good. The fist 30 minutes of a dose felt like oxy to a T. Speedy. Awesome. Then the next 30 minutes you can nod. Great Closed Eye Visuals.

Last edited by shitkent (2022-07-26 17:50)

#7 2022-07-26 18:10

gingerbreadman

I wish i enjoyed weed, it would be so much cheaper than anything that interests me!
Is ODSMT similar to tramadol in the way that it feels? Im not a big fan of trams to be honest, much more of a classic opioid man!
Xar777 - Yeah man, im always playing with different types of speedball, pure euphoria! The main danger when it comes to OD risk is if you are taking a short acting stimulant (like coke) with a high dose of opioids, when the upper wears off first, your respiration rate plummets pretty dramatically!

Shitkent - U47700 is something id love to try but have never had the chance to! Im always suspicious of RC vendor websites (and they are usually clearnet sites!) and quite often you have to order in a large quantity, and i dont have the self control to have masses of it sitting around!
BZP is indeed a shit drug with one exception IMO, intravenous pure BZP is a pretty insane rush, you feel it go through your veins and up the back of your throat then your brain explodes!  (figuratively!) Plus it seems to use a lot of the drug on the instant rush then just leave you with a nice level of speediness so you arent grinding your teeth to dust for 6 hours!!

#8 2022-07-26 18:30

Cooked

Xar777 wrote:

It just so happens that drug chit-chat is a favorite past-time of mine! wink

A very memorable combo I had with the misses recently: Mescaline + MDMA + Ketamine
Holy shit, what a ride. Let me tell you though the nausea from mescaline is intense (could be cause it was a cactus based extract, pretty sure) but thankfully it passes after the first 2 hours and then you get a nice long (real long like 10+ hours) trip. We did mescaline first then after the come-up MDMA, then just after peaking on the MDMA, the Ketamine. First time we have ever experience a "joint hallucination", while on the ket we could both see and interact with the same light based "entity". This still trips me out somewhat, how is that possible? We could see the exact same thing, same colours same movements, everything. Aliens is the only sane explanation Id say.

Pretty similar to Cooked and gingerbreadman, very partial to opiates and stimulants and do love a good speedball! Pharma speedballs are particularly nice. I think it's relatively safe if you keep the opiate doses under control, the main risk here is OD'ing on the opiates cause the stims counteract the side-effects leading to more opiate usage.

Ohh that reminds me too, anyone get to try Speed Freaks Methcathinone? I really really liked that stuff and wish I hadn't been a greedy drug whore and hoovered it all up now... That Methcathinone is right up there with good quality Amph for me, so so good. Damn moreish though and nothing like 4MMC.

OK I will stop now, as I could go on for-ever..

Hey mate, I know a bit about mescaline. Not from personal use but because a couple of my close mates at Uni were into it and use to grow and take it quite often. Not only do you get nausea from having to boof back the san pedro extract but an actual side effect of it is nausea. So that will be why you got nauseous! People say when you are trying to down it, pretty much hold in the vom as long as you can and then let it out. I have never seen a single person that has taken san pedro not throw up haha.

#9 2022-07-26 18:30

Cooked

shitkent wrote:

Xar777 "We did mescaline first then after the come-up MDMA, then just after peaking on the MDMA, the Ketamine" Perfect timing with that. Hopefully it was S isomner Ket.  I hate the R ketamine, that shit isn't even euphoric.

"joint hallucination" Yes i have had this with friends back in the day. It was actually off legal BZP party pills, a shitty drug over all. But we had joint hallucination looking at clouds at night. IT WAS INSANE. Nothing like it.

The best drug ever is pre ban MXE. By far. Times a million. Next up is pre ban 4mmc. No 4mmc on the market has come close since it was banned. There has been the odd batch pop up that's good. Nothing like pre ban. Good coke and weed is relaxing. I used to love doing coke alone and smoking weed while on the PC. i don't fuck with NZ coke though.

Cooked:
Did you ever get to try pre ban U-47700?

I love oxy too. Heroin doesn't work for me. U-47700 WAS EPIC. It had such a short half life, which was actually great. You could dose every 1 or 2 hours to keep the high going through the day and night.  The withdrawals were nuts, very panic feeling. But they are over in 2 days, from 3 months of straight use. Then another few days you are 90%. Where as oxy can take weeks. U-47700 was so good. The fist 30 minutes of a dose felt like oxy to a T. Speedy. Awesome. Then the next 30 minutes you can nod. Great Closed Eye Visuals.

Nah man but I would fuckin love to try it! Its on my list of opioids I want to try, along with oxymorphone/hydromorphone right at the top!

#10 2022-07-26 18:30

Cooked

gingerbreadman wrote:

I gotta admit i fucking love smoking pharmaceutical fent off foil. Id love to see it allowed on the market if it was pharmaceutical patches from sealed packets, much harder to fake that way.
Heroin is my true love, but its usually so stepped on you are better off with pills.
Im a real combo man myself, opioids top the list, same as you. Personally I take opioids with benzos plus stimulants,  if i can get it, crack cocaine.
Disclaimer: That is obviously fucking dangerous and at the risk of sounding like an ignorant fool, ive been doing it a hell of a long time and i am very careful. I do not recommend it to anyone else, im just being honest with my experience.

Yeah I am with you on the fent. I read a lot of posts/comments on reddit r/Opiates of people saying how shit and not euphoric fent is. The first time I smoked fent would have to be in the top 3 times of most high I have ever been! Would big time be into buying some fent patches to smoke. Although it is still dangerous from an overdose perspective, smoking the patches is a lot safer than powder/pills as its a known quantity of fent. Nothing like smoking a bit of plastic as well haha big_smile

#11 2022-07-26 20:00

shitkent

gingerbreadman wrote:

I wish i enjoyed weed, it would be so much cheaper than anything that interests me!
Is ODSMT similar to tramadol in the way that it feels? Im not a big fan of trams to be honest, much more of a classic opioid man!
Xar777 - Yeah man, im always playing with different types of speedball, pure euphoria! The main danger when it comes to OD risk is if you are taking a short acting stimulant (like coke) with a high dose of opioids, when the upper wears off first, your respiration rate plummets pretty dramatically!

Shitkent - U47700 is something id love to try but have never had the chance to! Im always suspicious of RC vendor websites (and they are usually clearnet sites!) and quite often you have to order in a large quantity, and i dont have the self control to have masses of it sitting around!
BZP is indeed a shit drug with one exception IMO, intravenous pure BZP is a pretty insane rush, you feel it go through your veins and up the back of your throat then your brain explodes!  (figuratively!) Plus it seems to use a lot of the drug on the instant rush then just leave you with a nice level of speediness so you arent grinding your teeth to dust for 6 hours!!

Sadly U47700 isn't made anymore. At least not by the pros. Even at the time, it was considered to be very caustic for the nose. However, i was lucky enough to get a very clean batch which wasn't. I had 10 grams of it. Was a fun 3 months.

I love tramadol. ODSMT has no SSRI affect like tram does. If you didn't like tram, then you most likely wont like ODSMT.  I think it has something to do with certain people having enzymes to absorb the opioid in the drugs.

Cooked, yes i'd love to give oxymorphone a try to! actually on my top list to try.

Last edited by shitkent (2022-07-26 20:10)

#12 2022-07-26 22:10

gingerbreadman

In traditional ceremonies with compounds such as mescaline, ayahuasca etc 'the purge' as its called, is considered an integral part of the process i beleive. Sort of a cleansing of the body through vomiting your ring out!
Fuck yes i would love to get my hands on some hydromorphone. They did some blind trials and most users couldnt distinguish between that and heroin when given it intravenously, but obviously you get to skip all the bullshit the cartels like to sprinkle in there to stretch it out!
We need to hit up CanadaGoodies to get into the pharmaceutical game, theyve got everything we need over there!

#13 2022-07-27 03:10

chitty

If this is for general chitchat as well as drug preferences/combos here's something I found out about prohibition... everyone knows America banned alcohol for a while. It turns out quite a few countries banned alcohol for a while... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition

These are countries that have banned alcohol (it seems it was somewhat common between the world wars):

Faroe Islands – 1907–1992 (see 1907 Faroese alcohol referendum)
Finland – 1919–1932[citation needed]
Hungarian Soviet Republic – March 21 – August 1, 1919 – Sale and consumption of alcohol was prohibited[15] (partial ban from July 23).[16]
Iceland – 1915–1935 (see prohibition in Iceland) – However beer with an alcohol content exceeding 2.25% was prohibited until 1989.[citation needed]
North Yemen – 1962–1990[citation needed]
Norway – 1916–1927[citation needed]
Ottoman Empire – 1612–1640 (prohibition by Murad IV)[citation needed]
Panama – March 25 – May 8, 2020 – Sale and consumption of alcohol was prohibited as part of the social distancing measures against Covid-19.[citation needed]
Philippines – 1966–1986[citation needed]
Pitcairn Islands – 1790-2009[17]
Russian Empire and the  Soviet Union – July 19, 1914 – August 28, 1925; 1929;[citation needed]
South Africa (temporary ban to prevent drunken violence during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa)[a]
United Arab Emirates – In November 2020, the UAE introduced reforms that include the decriminalisation of alcohol, except the Emirate of Sharjah.[citation needed]
United States – 1920–1933 (see prohibition in the United States)

I think everyone would agree that the current coffee-alcohol-tobacco legal, everything else illegal system is a bit ridiculous, but I don't think it was deliberate, it seems that earth went through a pro-prohibition phase which is now dying but alcohol turned out to be too hard to ban because you can produce it in a bottle with some sugar and yeast (as well as having the most culture built around it). And I found out that New Zealand nearly banned alcohol twice in 1919... there was a referendum, there's a brief account of it here... https://nzhistory.govt.nz/prohibition-referendum-1919

A special liquor referendum initially gave prohibition a majority of 13,000 over continuance (the status quo), raising the hopes of those who had for decades campaigned against the manufacture and sale of alcohol.

However, the special votes of nearly 40,000 troops still overseas, aboard ships, or in camps or hospitals in New Zealand were still to be counted. Fighting for King and country was clearly thirsty work, as 32,000 of these men voted to retain the right to drink. When all votes were counted, continuance won by 264,189 votes to 253,827.

This was the first - and last - time that the question would be decided by a simple majority in a nationwide poll. A second referendum held alongside the December 1919 general election included a third option: state purchase and control of the sale of alcohol. This time prohibition came within 1600 votes of victory. Although the prohibitionist cause remained strong until the 1930s, New Zealand would never again come as near to banning the bottle as it did in the twin referendums of 1919.

I would really like to know what drug use has been like throughout history, ie what drugs were used and in what settings, I suppose that magic mushrooms are probably the most ancient on account of availability. I have read that evidence of coca use dates back thousands of years in South America, opium use dates back to 3400BC in the middle east... because drugs have such a huge impact on society and culture so you want to know what your ancestorbros were doing... I could never understand why some people don't venture much past alcohol. But oh well... thank god for DNMs

Last edited by chitty (2022-07-27 03:20)

#14 2022-07-27 08:30

mdroller

Does anyone else think cocaine is nothing like its hyped up to be? not a social drug like the movies whatso ever!
My favourite party drug would have to be Meow or MDMA with 30% Ket and 15% speed in a paper and swallow.
old school disco biscuits use to contain this combo and trust me its way better than just M on its own

#15 2022-07-27 08:30

mdroller

next in line would be pure amphetamine sulphate (speed)
More euphoric than coke in my opinion, much cleaner buzz than meth, lasts a decent amount of time
and its cheap. I just root all night and clean on this stuff hahahah

#16 2022-07-27 14:10

shitkent

mdroller wrote:

Does anyone else think cocaine is nothing like its hyped up to be? not a social drug like the movies whatso ever!
My favourite party drug would have to be Meow or MDMA with 30% Ket and 15% speed in a paper and swallow.
old school disco biscuits use to contain this combo and trust me its way better than just M on its own

Forgot to mention one of the best. Plugged Oxycodone. The rush is amazing.

Most of the time it is going to be very hard to find good coke. A high quality coke can be very good. Most people like it. It can be like the movies to a degree, but not really. Yeah coke is not like amp or clean meth rush where you blast off. I guess a lot people expect it to be that from the movies. It's not. Coke is chill as hell. The euphoria is a different one. In a way, coke just chills you out while making your ego insane, it's great for talking shit with friends all night. I used to love mixing coke with weed and hanging out alone or with friends.

Meow. Is that 4mmc mephedrone? Did you ever try any stuff that gives amazing rush with the eye wobbles? Did you ever try pre ban mephedrone?

Last edited by shitkent (2022-07-27 14:20)

#17 2022-07-27 23:30

gingerbreadman

chitty wrote:

If this is for general chitchat as well as drug preferences/combos here's something I found out about prohibition... everyone knows America banned alcohol for a while. It turns out quite a few countries banned alcohol for a while... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition

These are countries that have banned alcohol (it seems it was somewhat common between the world wars):

Faroe Islands – 1907–1992 (see 1907 Faroese alcohol referendum)
Finland – 1919–1932[citation needed]
Hungarian Soviet Republic – March 21 – August 1, 1919 – Sale and consumption of alcohol was prohibited[15] (partial ban from July 23).[16]
Iceland – 1915–1935 (see prohibition in Iceland) – However beer with an alcohol content exceeding 2.25% was prohibited until 1989.[citation needed]
North Yemen – 1962–1990[citation needed]
Norway – 1916–1927[citation needed]
Ottoman Empire – 1612–1640 (prohibition by Murad IV)[citation needed]
Panama – March 25 – May 8, 2020 – Sale and consumption of alcohol was prohibited as part of the social distancing measures against Covid-19.[citation needed]
Philippines – 1966–1986[citation needed]
Pitcairn Islands – 1790-2009[17]
Russian Empire and the  Soviet Union – July 19, 1914 – August 28, 1925; 1929;[citation needed]
South Africa (temporary ban to prevent drunken violence during the COVID-19 pandemic in South Africa)[a]
United Arab Emirates – In November 2020, the UAE introduced reforms that include the decriminalisation of alcohol, except the Emirate of Sharjah.[citation needed]
United States – 1920–1933 (see prohibition in the United States)

I think everyone would agree that the current coffee-alcohol-tobacco legal, everything else illegal system is a bit ridiculous, but I don't think it was deliberate, it seems that earth went through a pro-prohibition phase which is now dying but alcohol turned out to be too hard to ban because you can produce it in a bottle with some sugar and yeast (as well as having the most culture built around it). And I found out that New Zealand nearly banned alcohol twice in 1919... there was a referendum, there's a brief account of it here... https://nzhistory.govt.nz/prohibition-referendum-1919

A special liquor referendum initially gave prohibition a majority of 13,000 over continuance (the status quo), raising the hopes of those who had for decades campaigned against the manufacture and sale of alcohol.

However, the special votes of nearly 40,000 troops still overseas, aboard ships, or in camps or hospitals in New Zealand were still to be counted. Fighting for King and country was clearly thirsty work, as 32,000 of these men voted to retain the right to drink. When all votes were counted, continuance won by 264,189 votes to 253,827.

This was the first - and last - time that the question would be decided by a simple majority in a nationwide poll. A second referendum held alongside the December 1919 general election included a third option: state purchase and control of the sale of alcohol. This time prohibition came within 1600 votes of victory. Although the prohibitionist cause remained strong until the 1930s, New Zealand would never again come as near to banning the bottle as it did in the twin referendums of 1919.

I would really like to know what drug use has been like throughout history, ie what drugs were used and in what settings, I suppose that magic mushrooms are probably the most ancient on account of availability. I have read that evidence of coca use dates back thousands of years in South America, opium use dates back to 3400BC in the middle east... because drugs have such a huge impact on society and culture so you want to know what your ancestorbros were doing... I could never understand why some people don't venture much past alcohol. But oh well... thank god for DNMs

If you want an interesting rabbit hole to go down, check out the timeline of prohibition ending in USA compared to the crackdown on marijuana.... spearheaded by the guy who no longer had a job busting people breaking the prohibition laws. At the risk of sounding like im wearing a tinfoil hat, all drug laws have an undeniable link to systemic racism historically, marijuana was linked to mexican immigrants, the opium supply to the chinese, crack cocaine to black communities, heroin to middle-easterners. Drugs have always been a convenient way to unite the public against a common (foreign) enemy. OK i do sound like a conspiracy theorist, but there are a hell of a lot of facts to back up these claims! Plus i dont use methamphetamine haha!

But to chittys point, i dont understand why cigarettes, caffeine and alcohol are ok because they are legal, while other things arent that are shown to cause much less physical and social harm! Because we are used to being told what to do?
Sorry, its a passionate subject for me... and i am a bit high to be fair! ;P

#18 2022-07-28 02:30

chitty

I suppose that racism may have something to do with prohibition, and people often say that prohibition is used to discriminate against minorities, but prohibition is basically the law across the entire earth at the moment, through all countries and races. I know American prohibition was/is probably quite influential... although in a twist America are doing quite well as far as removing prohibition is concerned...

China sometimes execute drug dealers, including the occasional foreign drug dealer.

Last edited by chitty (2022-07-28 02:40)

#19 2022-07-28 20:00

Cooked

I am with you on the subject gingerbreadman - Very passionate. I think all drugs/substances should be legal, as long as you are doing no harm to others. Bear in mind, harm can come from a person becoming addicted and causing family and friends mental anguish. At the end of the day, the worlds fucked and full of retards. So lets get cooked on drugs and enjoy it while we can haha.

#20 2022-07-29 01:00

chitty

I've been thinking about the full legalisation of all drugs for about 20 years (yea I'm about 40). One issue is that if you legalised all psychoactive chemicals and sold them openly... haha, well one issue is that you'd be able to buy a life-time supply of drugs for about $10. Because if you were in the RC scene back in 2002/3 you could buy 5-MeO-DIPT and 5-MeO-AMT and DXM and one4b and many other drugs from chemical suppliers for about $1 a dose (I haven't really considered importing RCs since 2004 when the guys supplying me all went to jail, I don't know enough chemistry to confidently interpret the analogue laws), and these guys would have been making their profits... now imagine if the psychoactive substance market was fully deregulated.... how much is aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid, typical dose 500mg), maybe 10c a 500mg pill. So that's about .02c a mg. What would the manufacturing costs for these chemicals produced in high volumes in legal factories be? What if it cost .02c a mg to bulk produce LSD or fentanyl, then they'd cost .002c a 0.1mg dose. Drugs would be cheaper than electricity, cheaper than food, non-chemical drugs (weed, shrooms, cactus, opium) would be considered luxury goods.

But... that wasn't the point I was going to raise... one issue with legalisation of all these chemicals is that suppose you were willing to sell fentanyl or LSD, the pure chemical, or even a pill that had less than a mg of the chemical in it at near cost (untaxed, which is unlike alcohol and cigarettes today) but it was still trivial to extract the chemical.... in that case you'd basically be selling a powerful substance that could be used to kill (fentanyl, just mix 10 hits into someone's drink to kill them (somewhat humanely, hah)) or disorientate (LSD, 10  hits in someone's drink, LOL) for quite a low price (admittedly these substances would, right after legalisation, probably be taxed quite heavily like alcohol and tobacco)... so in that case if we are to mature as a species and gradually legalise all these substances it would seem necessary to legalise the least potent substances first (insofar as you agree with legalising drugs and not-legalising weapons, which I personally no longer agree with, I would legalise the selling of assault rifles and anti-tank weapons and artillery and missiles in the scenario of a minority (drug users) being bullied by a (democratic) majority that control superior military assets (SWAT, armed forces)... like America has the right to bear (fire)arms but a fat lot of good that did in protecting them from prohibition). The least potent (and a somewhat foul tasting) drug in the world is probably alcohol. After that you may want to legalise fairly harmless (weed, mushrooms) and foul tasting drugs. It's pretty hairy though, it's hard to buy cyanide, you can't buy ricin, sarin, but if fentanyl was legal it'd be just as powerful where an amount the size of a grain of sand can kill you, and that new opiate rc that was in puristinNZ's m30s was even more powerful.

Last edited by chitty (2022-07-29 08:10)

#21 2022-08-14 06:50

yeayo

women and the religious, aka... the meek. perhaps extending the vote from the aristocracy to the common man and then to women has pussified the governmental system.  perhaps we should sleep through prohibition instead of resisting it haha

#22 2022-10-13 13:50

efp

chitty wrote:

The least potent (and a somewhat foul tasting) drug in the world is probably alcohol. After that you may want to legalise fairly harmless (weed, mushrooms) and foul tasting drugs.

I don't think the foul tasting thing will work for many substances, the next most potent drug after ethyl alcohol/ethanol (dose a few dozen grams) that I know of is one4b with a dose of 1-2mls. Then DXM with a decent dose starting around 300mg. And it tastes like shit. Which is why drinking cough syrup is quite painful. But the doses are so low that if these substances were legal people would just extract the active ingredients and put them in caps. Like drinking san pedro tea is quite hard, but if you evaporate the tea you can put the resulting material into gel caps, or extract the mescaline.

#23 2022-10-19 20:50

efp

That's why ethanol is such an important drug and will always be part of our culture, I still find myself buying a bottle of wine from time to time. If you take a drug with a dose of a few milligrams and eat it it might hide behind a piece of food, but if the dose is 100mls (which is how much ethanol there is in a 750ml bottle of 13% wine) then some of it will get through.

#24 2022-10-20 20:40

gingerbreadman

To be honest, i think the only reason alcohol is so ingrained in our culture is the fact that it is accessible and socially acceptable. If other drugs were legal and considered acceptable things would probably be different, there are other substances that arent neurotoxins or carcinogens that people would enjoy but the masses tend to equate illegal as immoral! The harm caused by most drugs is usually caused by prohibition and/ or addiction, but you can still get addicted to alcohol. Even big bad drugs like heroin arent actually very harmful to your health if they are pure and you arent addicted, but committing crimes to pay for it, entering into risky situations, sharing needles etc and impure supply are all harmful byproducts of illegal use that people mistake as harm caused by the drugs themselves

#25 2022-10-21 20:00

efp

Look now they're griping about myfoodbag's isotonitazene https://highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/yellow-tablet-powder-serious-harm/
They say it is metonitazene, although they say they have tested a yellow powder not the pills

I am a big fan of taking an opiate on the comedown from a dissociative (or any stimulant, but with a dissociative is pretty good). Part of a isotonitazene pill mixed with half the weight of ketamine is working quite well for me these days (the ket helps you stay alert)

Last edited by efp (2022-10-21 20:00)

#26 2023-03-11 02:00

chitty

Hey explosively formed penetrator https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/34185918/

#27 2023-03-11 02:10

chitty

It-s all so touching

https://boards.4channel.org/k/thread/57414824 hash p57431194

"not quite quoted, I have touched some things up"

Prohibition is fucking this species, which has used every drug within reach for thousands of years until the 1900s, in the arse, and you-re concerned about the harm caused by drug use to others? I-m sorry but you gotta harden up. You-ve chosen temporary safety over essential freedom. Legalise the fucking drugs, I-ll take the risks, better than letting humans (we-re talking about the species that produced Mozart, Leonardo da vinci and Einstein) that our own bodies are not our own and we-re too stupid to be allowed access to these substances... like drug users are going to ignore all harm minimisation advice. Like we-re too good for natural selection. Like we need to live in padded cells. Let a few dumbarses and people with poor impulse control leave the building. You think dumbarses are an endangered species on earth? You tell people their bodies are not their own and you put them on the same level as cattle. We control the diets and medication of pets, cattle and children. Treating adults the same way is so fucking outrageous I nearly can-t believe it-s happening.

Last edited by chitty (2023-03-11 19:50)

#28 2023-03-11 02:30

chitty

Have we turned from a race of adventurers and the apex predator of this planet into a race of fucking mice? I can not spit hard enough. Death to anyone who does not openly decry prohibition.

The only explanation for our complacency is that people simply haven-t tried the drugs and seen that they-re like alcohol and there's nothing to it. So drug dealing is important. Do whatever level of drug dealing you-re capable of, if you-re a genius start a drug lab or work on software, tor-browser, a DNM, etc, if you-re a dumbarse deal on the street, there-s things you can grow as well.

You put people on the same level as cattle the result will be the same, fucking slaughter. Maybe we need a genocide to escape prohibition anyway.

Last edited by chitty (2023-03-11 02:40)

#29 2023-03-11 02:40

chitty

Also, drug use is a very complicated and technical hobby. There are spiritual/occult sides to it too, you will change your psychic or spiritual posture when you use drugs, maybe very dramatically. People are right to be afraid of drugs. It's not an excuse to go full communist and ban everything. We understand the mechanism of action of some drugs, what about psychedelics? What about DMT (the spirit molecule), 5-MEO-DMT (the God molecule), or datura (a deleriant)? Nope, we don-t understand that stuff it-s as good as witchcraft. Might as well get an opinion from a shaman as a doctor. If people wanna say . fuck that . and not use any drugs that-s a pretty respectable choice. The point is it-s their choice, just as to use drugs is a choice. Having the law arbitrate these kinds of personal choices is fucked beyond belief. I fear what the consequences (revolution, genocide) may be

#30 2023-03-13 22:40

gingerbreadman

Im glad you removed the personal info, i was going to warn you about that!!
i like the point though, look at the legislation of cannabis in parts of US and canada, it works well and they DO tax it so they are happy and the people get more fire hydrants and ambulances. as long as you live in middle class suburbs!!
But people just choose whether they want to take it if they want, they worried about the kids  going nuts on it, but it didnt happen, if anything it just made it less rebellious for them!
The move to really stamp down on drugs was in response to the counter culture  movement, and the feathers it ruffled amongst politicians. People involved in the "war on drugs" have also admitted it was partially/ rather motivated by racism. The idea was to make people believe ethnic minorities were all involved in the drug trade and further isolate them. anyway dont get me started on the war on drugs and that crap they put in place because prohibition ended! .....until americas adversaries needed weapons such as the Contras wink
We at least need to start with safe supply world wide, a lot of lives could be saved just through people knowing how much of and what they are taking!
.............Fuck you Nixon! And you reagan

Last edited by gingerbreadman (2023-03-13 22:50)

Board footer