#1 2023-03-22 19:20

Grebel

Where to go now? suggestion

Hi I have been a loyal customer of Tor since the early days and have built what i hope is a reputation as a very trustworthy buyer. When i crossed the ditch i had to look at other markets to find a local option and the one ended up on was ASAP.
I know this goes directly against TorMarkets advice and it certainly isn't the easiet market to access but simple enough if you know what your doing. I have very rarely failed to find legit live access to ASAP though loading times have been abismal at times and links a little harder to find than most markets, persitance has always paid off.
As a customer of Tor i have a very low tolerance for scam accounts both vendor and customer and have found ASAP to be the only market to come close to Tor in its legitimacy. Also i have found that the negtive aspects i mentioned work as a stupidity filter keeping people who really shouldn't be there in the first place off the market.
This is just the personal opinion based on my own experience of a loyal Tor user who hopes to help keep the market alive. Thank you Tor and its vendors for being there during the toughest of times, even Lockdown.

#2 2023-03-25 21:50

Hexogen

Re: Where to go now? suggestion

Are vendors able to sign up at ASAP? Some other markets are taking a long time to approve vendor applications.

Vice City market also looks good. No NZ vendors atm.

If anyone is looking around the web, i'd check links with both tor dot taxi and tor dot fish. Darkfail has changed owner

Last edited by Hexogen (2023-03-25 22:00)

Board footer