#1 2023-04-20 08:50

Baabaa

Incognito - anaonguard help

I signed up to Incognito market last week and as part of that completed the color slider puzzle Anonguard.

However, when trying to log back in now I first get and complete the same color slider puzzle but next comes a second Anonguard box which is grey, has the words anonguard at the top and then has 6 random characters and two slightly offset question marks.

It says in small letters check and validate the link and then provides the same onion link as i used to get to there in the first place
I can type into the question marks and its obviously meant to have two numbers/letters input in that space but I have no idea what to enter.

On a normal security challenge you simply repeat the characters given but here they give you 6 and ask for two. I have tried all different variations of the 6 into 2 but nothing works.
If i enter 2 characters and push the validate button the screen refreshes to the original color slider puzzle

Am I being really stupid here? Anyone got any idea what to do?
Sorry if i am not describing it very well, I would insert a screenshot here but no idea how to do that either.

Please help.

#2 2023-04-20 10:10

Secretchiefs
Banned

Re: Incognito - anaonguard help

So the two numbers/letters are in the link you are using 

example:

hvfhjwefkjwefbjmwefbjwet.onion

kjwef__mw

in the above instance the two letters are bj

Last edited by Secretchiefs (2023-04-20 11:30)

#3 2023-04-23 13:50

Baabaa

Doh! So easy once you know how.
Thank you kindly

#4 2023-04-23 18:40

UlrikaMonkey

haha dont worry i had the same confusion at first

Board footer