#1 2023-07-18 01:30

cspv1

Anyone having trouble logging in to T2D for the last couple of days?

Hey guys, CollegeStudentPlug here, and I could really use your help. I've been experiencing some difficulties accessing T2D for the past few days. I was wondering if anyone else is encountering the same issue of if it's just me?

Whenever I try to load the T2D login page, it usually takes a few refreshes, but eventually it loads without any trouble. However, the problem arises after I enter the captcha and click on "log in." I'm faced with various issues such as page has expired, encountering 504 gateway time-out, or sometimes even reaching the 2FA page, but experiencing a timeout after entering the 2FA code. This problem would persist for hours on end, and then suddenly, it starts functioning normally.....

I've tried using all their onion links and also the i2p link, but they all share this same problem

I would truly appreciate it if any of you could lend me a hand or provide me any insights to this matter.

Thank you guys in advance

P.S: I'm really feeling quite frustrated with T2D. If this issue persists, it might become very challenging for me to handle the orders placed on T2D, and I apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused. It would mean a lot to me if you could temporarily use Incognito or Archetyp instead, as T2D is currently not functioning properly for me.
Thank you for understanding

#2 2023-07-18 01:40

cspv1

Re: Anyone having trouble logging in to T2D for the last couple of days?

Jesus help us please...this T2D shit is whack as mannnnnnnnnn

#3 2023-07-18 02:10

cspv1

T2D market, if your reading this, I REALLY HATE YO ASS RIGHT NOW!

#4 2023-07-18 09:00

Blastncruise

Fukin lol what a rort, dnm.watch is now charging a fee to access the t2d "premium" links, and most of the time the regular no-fee links are offline. T2d is likely getting a kickback from this utter bullshit. Fuk you t2d, your site is the fukibg worse shit Ive ever encountered.

#5 2023-07-18 15:10

CannabisChameleon
Verified Vendor

Tor2door sucks shit. I can't log in either. Maybe they are under heavy DDos attack or they are updating their site or something. Hopefully it will be working in 24 hours or so.

Blastncruise wrote:

Fukin lol what a rort, dnm.watch is now charging a fee to access the t2d "premium" links, and most of the time the regular no-fee links are offline. T2d is likely getting a kickback from this utter bullshit. Fuk you t2d, your site is the fukibg worse shit Ive ever encountered.

Yeah I seen that, shocking. The links of dmn.watch usually work as well.

Lets all hope TorMarket will be back within a few months.

#6 2023-07-18 17:20

thegingerbreadman

I was trying to log in for days for an item that was much cheaper on T2D, every time i got in it would 504 timeout on me again. honestly man the extra money was well spent going elsewhere to stop me sitting here yelling at screen haha

#7 2023-07-18 17:50

sumdots69

Gave up on that site , way too much going on , not sure if they are constantly being DDOS , or the software has compatability issues , maybe firewall issues , javascript issues , overall its just horrendously slow . We didint know how lucky we were with the TOR market Lamborghini speeds , Admitting incog could extend their browsing times , just bounces a wee bit fast to the AD frontier if you like to sit and ponder  at the listings.

#8 Yesterday 11:20

cspv1

LOL!!!

I feel incredibly relieved to discover that I'm not the only one facing difficulties with T2D and it brings immense joy to see us all hating on their whack ass website!

Quick update: I'm still experiencing trouble accessing T2D. All orders placed on T2D before Monday, July 18th, have been shipped out. I will continue my daily efforts to access T2D and check orders, but I cant provide a specific timeframe for shipping new orders placed on T2D. I am really struggling to gain access to it. If any orders are auto-refunded, I sincerely apologize in advance.

As always, I love you all wholeheartedly. You guys are truly amazing!

#9 Yesterday 17:00

Blastncruise

Has anyone withdrawn btc out of their t2d wallet? How long did it take to process?

#10 Yesterday 19:10

LWC
Verified Vendor

Tor 2 door sucks, super slow and unreliable, seriously considering removing my listings from there.

Blastncruise wrote:

Has anyone withdrawn btc out of their t2d wallet? How long did it take to process?

Definitely not instantly which is annoying, aparently they manually process withdrawls and iv had it take upto 14 hours to be sent.

#11 Yesterday 20:30

Blastncruise

LWC wrote:

Tor 2 door sucks, super slow and unreliable, seriously considering removing my listings from there.

Blastncruise wrote:

Definitely not instantly which is annoying, aparently they manually process withdrawls and iv had it take upto 14 hours to be sent.

Thanks, my withdrawal just came through.

And thank fuk Im clear of that place now. Just seen dnm.watch has put ALL t2d links behind a paywall.

Board footer