#1 2023-07-30 23:40

thegingerbreadman

Search for T2D vendors

I have been looking for a few things that iv seen on Tor2Door before it went to complete shit, but even with the new onions im finding it completely unuseable. I was looking for an NZ vendor named Hexogen i beleive, trying to souce some local kratom, but i also need to but some high percentage alcohol (ethanol not isopropyl)
Does anyone have any idea how to contact these vendors or access these products??
Cheers my friends, GBM

#2 2023-07-31 22:40

thegingerbreadman

Re: Search for T2D vendors

Cheers! have sent you a message - haha for fucks sake after all my advocating for Archetyp, i just tried to logon and my account is banned for god knows what reason. i messaged a couple of vendors about importing to NZ, maybe i sounded too much like a cop with my doing business persona on!

#3 2023-08-01 22:40

thegingerbreadman

Re: Search for T2D vendors

Pretty much haha. Luckily i had bugger all in wallet. If im honest i may have annoyed a vendor. they said they shipped worldwide but then cancelled my order because its to NZ. I enquired if their stealth had improved since then seeing as how other vendors didnt have any problem delivering..... yeah that may have annoyed them.
To be fair he was an arrogant prick about it, cancelled with no explanation then was a dick when i asked why. Oh well, next pseudonym haha

Board footer