#1 2019-07-05 18:00

accountthing

Parcel pickups for international orders

Was wondering if anyone has any advice or experience regarding parcel pickups we have here in NZ?

I'm planning on ordering a large-ish order of LSD from GammaGoblin and a PO box seems super risky given they have my name, address etc. and I currently don't have the cash for a fake drivers license or ID to sign up. I'm thinking parcel pickups are a much better idea.

I can sign up for one online, anonymously. In the case the package is seized, I can tell via the tracking number and there's no way for them to trace it back to me. If it goes through fine, I can go in and pick it up with a self-made fake id provided it'd be a minimum wage countdown working managing the pickups. I'm worried about a controlled delivery, but I'm not sure how common they are in New Zealand and I don't think they'd have surveillance on that shop for over a couple days provided I wait a week or two before picking up.

Has anyone ever used parcel pickups before? Is there a better way for me to receive a package or sign up for a PO box with better anonymity?

#2 2019-07-09 14:00

FakeIDSNZ
Banned

Re: Parcel pickups for international orders

Learn like it we all did mate, Trial, Error, and a giant set of testicles

#3 2019-07-09 14:10

FakeIDSNZ
Banned

btw. im pretty sure GG does not give tracking last time i had anything to do with him

#4 2019-07-12 09:00

Sensorykeep
Verified Vendor

Big hairy balls are needed. Trial and error are how we all learned and being acutely aware of the risks involved remember you face significant jail time if caught

#5 2019-07-14 13:20

D0nnyTheDealer

Not only big balls, but you need big dick energy. no one will give you their method on recieving parcels through customs

Board footer