#1 2023-07-20 23:10

thegingerbreadman

Archetype market

Just wondering if any nz vendors are planning on moving onto Archetype market? Obviously Tor2Door is completely FUBAR and from a customer point of view Archetype is a much superior market to use/ search and purchase from. Iv harped on about this before, i was just wondering if there were barriers for you guys becoming vendors there, as i know a few of you arent Incognito fans and it might be a good idea to have an alternative market to congregate on?

#2 2023-07-21 00:10

cspv1

Re: Archetype market

Finally someone has brought this topic up, I was a bit hesitant to ask about this because it seemed like nobody knows about Archetyp, heres my 2 cents on the topic:

I've been a using Archetyp for some time now, a couple of months to be precise, under the username 'CollegeStudentP'.

In essence, Archetyp is a remarkable marketplace, characterized by speed and ease of use. Nontheless, I have a few points I'd like to share with fellow vendors considering joining this plarform.

First off, it's important to note that Archetyp exclusively transact using MONERO (XMR). From my experience with my customers, the majority prefer Bitcoin due to its accessibility. It's worth noting that not all crypto exchanges offer XMR, which can be frustrating. With this in mind, I am inclined to believe that this might be the primary reason why there aren't many vendors on this platform.

Relately, my second point also revolves around Archetyp's sole acceptance of MONERO for transactions. As a result, the customer base on this market is relatively low, at least from my personal experience. In about 4 months on Archetyp, I've only completed 29 orders, whereas, on Tor2Door, which I joined concurrently, I've completed over 290 orders in the same time span.

Finally, vendors need to be aware of the substantial, NON-REFUNDABLE vendor bond that Archetyp requires. I can't recall the exact figure, but it's approximately 750 Euros, and is definitely over $1000 in NZD. Having been operating on Archetyp for 4 months, I have only made $1058.9 NZD in sales, and this sales revenue hasn't offset the cost of my vendor bond expenses yet.
While I personally expected slow returns from Archetyp, I think it's crucial for potential vendors to bear this in mind. It may not be the marketplace where you'll recoup your investment the quickest.

In summary, I merely with to offer my perspective on the marketplace. I genuinely like Archetyp because its user friendly and their lightning fast speed. Considering Archetyp is relatively new compared to other markets, it's understandable that not everyone trusts it yet.
Nevertheless, I firmly believe it's worth giving a try.

Peace out : )

CSP

Last edited by cspv1 (2023-07-21 00:20)

#3 2023-07-21 21:50

Smontal

Bro, thanks for this thread. I've been trying to buy off you on Tor2Dor but it keeps dropping out and is an all around shambles. Archtyp seems way better so far, at least the site actually loads!

#4 2023-07-21 23:40

thegingerbreadman

Haha its not noble, im just opinionated and i would love to see more NZ vendors on the site. I agree with your points CSP - at least that i knew of, but i think there is another big one. NZ customers arent coming because NZ vendors arent there! T2D is a piece of crap and we all know it, but last time i could get on there, there were like 13 pages of NZ listings. Customers just go where the product is to a certain extent, the only other positive it had for me was direct payment. Which is lucky or id have a loaded wallet on a site i cant fucking access!!
Euros and monero may take a bit of getting used to but from what i understand XMR is a lot more secure. To be honest i just buy the BTC and exchange it, from there monero fees are quite reasonable. But maybe if we can get a good range of NZ vendors on there you guys will start raking more of your income from it, and its a really reliable market - plus with forums and guides and a bit of gambling!  As soon as farmerjohn and a couple of other vendors with my favourite flavours are up and running, i probably wont need to mess with the other DNMs.
but..... im just another fiend trying to make things easy for himself haha

#5 2023-07-25 12:30

CannabisChameleon
Banned

You can actually get on Archetyp for free if you are an existing vendor and contact them. We did! Incognito is hard to get on for free as they push for the vendor fee hard. You can get on if you keep hitting them up though.

#6 2023-07-27 17:30

NzBenzo
Verified Vendor

I received this from Archetype market. Any vendors who want to waive the fee just mention me and they should be fine.

Hey,
please read the rules at /apply once.
Then copy the questions and reply here with the answers. (Including the proof of your product as requested on /apply)

Then we can waive your bond. - If you can provide us a list of vendors from NZ who want to sign up here, we can make the process easier for them too, if they tell us they were brought here by you, we will waive their bonds too.

It's important that we get the proof images of product, can be minimal but it's a hard requirement.

#7 2023-07-27 21:30

Archetype truely are innovators, heck, they even have a gamble feature where you can bet on over or under with essential 50/50 odds, a forum, easy to contact staff, and all the security measures you could ask for. I really hope NZ vendors move their; at least until tor market comes back.

#8 2023-07-27 22:40

thegingerbreadman

7860 wrote:

Archetype truely are innovators, heck, they even have a gamble feature where you can bet on over or under with essential 50/50 odds, a forum, easy to contact staff, and all the security measures you could ask for. I really hope NZ vendors move their; at least until tor market comes back.

Couldnt agree more bro, tis a great market. Especially compared to the steaming pile of crap that is Tor2Door! Im glad to see people are starting to take notice of it!

#9 2023-07-27 23:40

Exactly mate, I see you round alot and here you like RCs and rare benzos. Hit me up on session, I may have something of interest for you. I prefer to converse on BRIAR, but not sure if your aware of it.
Session 0509653fd07fc48ac21435a645e8be76e6f2e0e946cc400a525d1f2b221c2b9323

#10 2023-07-28 22:00

thegingerbreadman

haha i just got rid of session because i got briar and having too many platforms on the go does my head in. im enough with replying to messages in my day to day life! whats your link bro?

#11 2023-07-31 16:20

CannabisChameleon
Banned

NzBenzo wrote:

I received this from Archetype market. Any vendors who want to waive the fee just mention me and they should be fine.

Hey,
Then copy the questions and reply here with the answers. (Including the proof of your product as requested on /apply)

Then we can waive your bond. - If you can provide us a list of vendors from NZ who want to sign up here, we can make the process easier for them too, if they tell us they were brought here by you, we will waive their bonds too.

It's important that we get the proof images of product, can be minimal but it's a hard requirement.

You just have to send them a photo of your product with the old piece of paper with your vendor username next to it. It's pretty simple. Way easier to get on Archetyp than Icognito

#12 2023-07-31 19:20

cspv1

oooooooohhhhh damn!! Now i feel like a retard for saying that theres nobody on Archtyp LMAO, looks like everybody's jumping on board now.

tbh i do feel a little gutted that I paid $1000+NZD in vendor bond but welp... it is what it is

PS
Stay tuned as I plan to share a genuine story from an adventure I had with my homeboy last weekend. I'm looking forward to your responses. I assure you, it'll be worth your time.

#13 2023-08-19 02:20

YosemiteGhostWrite

NzBenzo wrote:

Hey,

Hey,
we just today found out about this thread, to help NZ vendors, we will waive the bond for every NZ vendor who mentions this thread or NzBenzo and links to it. Please do not share this on dread or anywhere else really. Every NZ vendor who paid the bond already can PM me on the market (send a ticket for YGW encrypted) and I will refund the bond.

I would love to offer NZ vendors and buyers a home on Archetyp and I'm ready to help with promotion. Thanks for all the positive thoughts about our market in this thread too, really appreciate to read this! smile

For new vendors, please read the application page and read every rule, agree to these rules. Please then copy the questions and answer them and send us a ticket with the content and also refer to this thread. Then I will quickly waive your bonds.

Last edited by YosemiteGhostWrite (2023-08-19 02:30)

#14 2023-08-23 17:40

DryBugs
Verified Vendor

YosemiteGhostWrite wrote:

Hey,
we just today found out about this thread

Hey YGW and welcome, glad we got in touch. I made a quick listing to get things going for people who want poppy seeds asap for NZ springtime, will touch it up in time and add various other (all legal) items

Last edited by DryBugs (2023-08-23 17:50)

Board footer