[X]  Vacuum-sealed
[X]  Mylar bag/non-porous container
[X]  Decoy/misdirection
[X]  Low package profile
[X]  Good OpSec/PGP

Total score

26 out of 25

Additional review notes

First, I'm not entirely sure how many I got but it was a fucking shit tonne more then I asked for haha

FarmerJohn or Musashi are legends of what they do within the RC benzo community. I suffer from undiagnosed SAD which makes most days near miserable for me, incredible anxiety, not being able to hold things down including myself. Basically giving up as I was too anxious to even go to the doctors to get e prescription because fuck SSRIS.

But after doing a single test run on the flubromazepam I was fucking floored with how I felt, I have another massive review in FJ benzo forum thing where I originally did too much but have managed to bring my dose to the the perfect level where I feel to say the least, normal.

I haven't really tried the brom too well on it's own or it's just less noticeable. I had 3mg of flub before bed last night and have taking about 2mg brom today and I feel no anxiety and am kinda tempted to try another but then it might get dangerous hahaha.

I also want to commend the communication with them, it was astounding, letting me know what effects have which, what's better for what, and what they prefer. They also discounted me for a reason I don't wish to say as I don't want people to abuse them for those discounts for themselves. Just converse with them and I'm sure if you're the right person you'll both figure it out.

In truth, my order was fucked up as I ordered bromondiazapam x100 and not bromazepam x100 but was lowkey still excited to try it out and won't fault them for it as I should have been more specific!

I'm yet to talk about my experience with bromazepam, this shit is so subtle but works amazingly well. Usually by the the time my Flub would ware off or if I didn't feel like the seductive of it I will take between one and two bromaz which in turn put me at an extremely contempt feeling, hell even at one! If you're interested in testing these for your anxiety I recommend these ones first but if you want to have some fun with it, go for the flub! Flub 3mg only give it 8 hours, take one before bed, beautiful bliss all day or even just take it before bed. Brom on the other hand, feel that start to kick in within 20 - 40 minutes very subtle but after about an hour an a half it's like your skin in 2 degrees warmer but insides aren't. Still awesome stuff if you need something quick for quick anxiety kicker.

Will deffs try their other products once theyre back in stock but the flub will always be a go to because three days off of one pills feeling really mean it's insane. If you don't have benzo tolerance don't make my mistake and take two, I blacked out for three days with my shit everywhere or missing in the stupidest spots lol

Anyways. Thanks Musashi and FJ You have genuinely saved me from these years I've been riddled with anxiety and really have made it worth carrying on without fear

These benzos are a waste to abuse, and should be use medicinally. Go do opiates or something if you want a buzz imo, but that's just my two cents big_smile

Last edited by Albera13 (2023-10-20 16:40)

#2 2023-10-20 15:40

Albera13

Re: FarmerJohn/Musashi - Flubromazepam x 30+, Bromazepam 100+

Apologies for the spam of reviews! I promised them a while ago but have been busy and have just made time recently to do these.
I recommend each of these people (BENZ and FJ/Musahsi) to my hearts content as they are great people with hearts of Gold judging from my long-strenuous blabbering on message I have sent them and the amount they have helped me too.

Board footer