#1 2019-07-30 22:00

GalileiNZ

NZ Cyber Crime & Fraud Solutions

Kia Ora NZ Darknet Market Community

I am a new member here but I have been on the Darknet for over 5 years now, I had account on the original "Silk Road"
So to make the long story short what I am willing to offer in the future:
NZ CC
NZ Bank Accounts
NZ Databases
Any other NZ data
Malwares
Private software coding
Files Crypt
Hacking solutions (depending on the target)
Carding tutorials (from a complete newbie to pro)
Private security & communication solutions
Any customized digital documents
Private onion hosting & domain registration
Spam & Phone Flood

What I am looking for in the future:
NZ Drops for receiving carded items
NZ Drops for registering the bank accounts
NZ partners for spreading malwares such as ransomware

!!!Note for the admin & members!!!
I am not selling anything at the moment. I am looking if there will be an interest for such products & services, if so I will register vendor account and will go from there. I hope to build trusted partnerships within NZ community. Please feel free to contact me in PM or jabber + otr

#2 2019-07-30 23:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: NZ Cyber Crime & Fraud Solutions

Tormarket is drugs only but will probably add support for digital items eventually.

#3 2019-07-30 23:50

Luifizer

You can't open NZ bank drops without having to visit the bank with ID.  Well, you'll be able to open it but then they'll ask you to come into the branch.

Why would you need someone with a drop for carded items? Just find your own drop.  Partnering up with someone for this sort of venture is a recipe for failure, I should know, I was carding goods to drops for a while before I moved on. 

Courier ignoring delivery instructions and not leaving the parcels at the drop. Shops that send items with no tracking number so when a parcel doesn't show up you don't know what the fuck went wrong.  Parcels mysteriously disappearing from the drop address.  I've dealt with all those head aches.  And you want to throw a partner into that mix to make things even more complicated?

#4 2019-07-31 02:10

GalileiNZ

Hello Luifizer, thanks for your message
I know how the NZ banks works very well
I am searching constantly for the new drops, I dont know NZ market yet so just decided to post my first message here. May be there is some members who are into carding and can give me some advice. I have been in carding game long enough and I know which shops, where to get fresh & clean SSH/Proxies/RDP, which CC and which merchants will bypass such transactions. I dont want to throw anyone to anywhere but if there are some members who offer services such as drops or drop shipping than we can discuss the details.
Hope you have a great and profitable working week and the rains will not annoy you a lot wink
CheerZ

#5 2019-08-01 14:20

Jhasad

Would love to know an eta on when digital goods will be welcome here.

For those who want to contact me about fraud related matters I can be reached on icq : 747041948

I won't delve into detail of what's available on a public forum but I'm very experienced and have current NZ/ AU accounts and stock for many different items

I will also sell food/carding/loading methods to those interested.

There is lots of money to go around in this scene for people in our country the cat isn't so much out of the bag about how rampant fraud is compared to other countries, so take advantage while it's still a quiet activity.

without sharing any excess info NZ bank drops are attainable without a striker(someone who walks into the bank)
and I am willing to sell them for $300 each or the method for $2k.

I would be open to using this sites admin as an escrow for decent sized business until a digital goods section has been added.

#6 2019-08-02 01:10

Luifizer

Jhasad wrote:

without sharing any excess info NZ bank drops are attainable without a striker(someone who walks into the bank)

No.  There is not a single bank in NZ that doesn't require the account holder to walk into a branch with ID.

Co-Op and a couple of credit unions didn't require in-branch ID check, but now they do.

Some NZ banks pretend to let you open an account online without coming into the branch, then once you opened an account online they ask you to come into the branch with ID.

Last edited by Luifizer (2019-08-02 01:20)

#7 2019-08-02 01:30

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:

I am searching constantly for the new drops, I dont know NZ market yet so just decided to post my first message here. May be there is some members who are into carding and can give me some advice. I have been in carding game long enough and I know which shops, where to get fresh & clean SSH/Proxies/RDP, which CC and which merchants will bypass such transactions. I dont want to throw anyone to anywhere but if there are some members who offer services such as drops or drop shipping than we can discuss the details.
Hope you have a great and profitable working week and the rains will not annoy you a lot wink
CheerZ

To save you time and money; nobody in NZ offers a drop service.  At absolute best you'll get an unreliable kid that can't be counted on for shit, or worse - a ripper kid.  Either way, it will be a short term partnership that will end in failure.

#8 2019-08-02 08:40

briergoge

Regardless of what has been mentioned above - there are certainly some things that can be done in NZ around this space. Would be interested in whats on offer and what I can do to assist.

#9 2019-08-03 01:20

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:

CheerZ

To save you time and money; nobody in NZ offers a drop service.  At absolute best you'll get an unreliable kid that can't be counted on for shit, or worse - a ripper kid.  Either way, it will be a short term partnership that will end in failure.

Thanks anyway bro. No chance for the rippers, I can smell them before they wright me a message smile Only escrow deals

Last edited by GalileiNZ (2019-08-03 01:20)

#10 2019-08-03 01:20

GalileiNZ

briergoge wrote:

Regardless of what has been mentioned above - there are certainly some things that can be done in NZ around this space. Would be interested in whats on offer and what I can do to assist.

What would the main interest bro?

#11 2019-08-03 01:30

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
Jhasad wrote:

No.  There is not a single bank in NZ that doesn't require the account holder to walk into a branch with ID.

Co-Op and a couple of credit unions didn't require in-branch ID check, but now they do.

Some NZ banks pretend to let you open an account online without coming into the branch, then once you opened an account online they ask you to come into the branch with ID.

Fraud is always an art. Walk in the branch with 2 fake IDs, different skin color, eye lenses, wig, mustache etc. Register an account, receive CC on a drop address, mwah)) At least PayPal and Poker you can cash out quickly

#12 2019-08-03 01:30

GalileiNZ

For those who want to contact me about fraud related matters I can be reached on icq : 747041948
ICQ is dead long time ago big_smile
Only jabber + OTR will be considered

Last edited by GalileiNZ (2019-08-03 01:30)

#13 2019-08-03 16:50

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:

CheerZ

Thanks anyway bro. No chance for the rippers, I can smell them before they wright me a message smile Only escrow deals

Anyone willing to go drop are normally broke, desperate for money and don't have $1k, $2K or more lying around ready to put into escrow.

#14 2019-08-03 17:00

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
Jhasad wrote:

Fraud is always an art. Walk in the branch with 2 fake IDs, different skin color, eye lenses, wig, mustache etc. Register an account, receive CC on a drop address, mwah)) At least PayPal and Poker you can cash out quickly

Bro, have you ever worn a wig and fake mustache?  If you have you'll know how obviously fake it looks.  If you tried walking into a bank with that shit on, they'll call the Police on you.

#15 2019-08-04 03:20

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:

Bro, have you ever worn a wig and fake mustache?  If you have you'll know how obviously fake it looks.  If you tried walking into a bank with that shit on, they'll call the Police on you.

Yes I did + dumps shopping in store with fake IDs

#16 2019-08-04 03:30

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:

Anyone willing to go drop are normally broke, desperate for money and don't have $1k, $2K or more lying around ready to put into escrow.

Mostly yes but there is always a teamwork

#17 2019-08-04 10:30

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:

Yes I did + dumps shopping in store with fake IDs

Shit, your disguise must have been customized and cost a fortune.  I've tried that approach in my noob days but couldn't find any wig that didn't look fake and make me look ridiculous.

#18 2019-08-04 10:40

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:

Mostly yes but there is always a teamwork

What team work? The only people willing to go drop are nervous kids looking for a new iPhone/laptop/xbox, etc.  They ain't hanging around to get caught, so don't expect any long-term partnership with a drop.

#19 2019-08-04 10:40

God

I wonder what dbs you are willing to offer ^_^

#20 2019-08-04 10:50

Luifizer

God wrote:

In my experience, people offering so much products and services but don't have a vendor account are usually rippers.  I'm not saying OP is a ripper, but he's doing a bit more than assessing the market, he's trying to direct people towards Jabber for "talks".

Last edited by Luifizer (2019-08-04 10:50)

#21 2019-08-04 14:00

Jhasad

Luifizer wrote:
Jhasad wrote:

While I understand the skepticism I have a working method if you need the service let me know and we can talk more about it.

#22 2019-08-04 14:20

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
God wrote:

In my experience, people offering so much products and services but don't have a vendor account are usually rippers.  I'm not saying OP is a ripper, but he's doing a bit more than assessing the market, he's trying to direct people towards Jabber for "talks".

As I mentioned in my first post:
I am not selling anything at the moment. I am looking if there will be an interest for such products & services, if so I will register vendor account and will go from there. I hope to build trusted partnerships within NZ community. Please feel free to contact me in PM or jabber + otr

#23 2019-08-04 14:30

NZanabolics
Banned

Luifizer wrote:
God wrote:

Agree, I don't like this carry on. We are vending the proper way and paying our commission to the market and people come on here giving out their direct contact to do business?

Also the members of the market and forum are not being protected by allowing this to happen, Escrow listings on Tor Market protect them from new/untrusted vendors.

If we all gave out our [SCAM word detected here], jabber etc on here then there would be no market...

Can it be moderated please.

Last edited by NZanabolics (2019-08-04 14:30)

#24 2019-08-04 15:00

Luifizer

Jhasad wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
Jhasad wrote:

While I understand the skepticism I have a working method if you need the service let me know and we can talk more about it.

I'm not convinced in the slightest.  There is no working method for creating NZ bank drops without having to walk into the branch with ID.

#25 2019-08-04 15:00

Luifizer

GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
God wrote:

You well know people won't be contacting you to talk about the weather, they'll be contacting you about your products and services you offer.

It's a common ripper setup; "I'm not selling anything I'm just assessing the market to see if it is worth getting a vendor account, but feel free to contact me in PM".

[convo in PM]...."Lets talk more on Jabber, have you got Jabber?"

Last edited by Luifizer (2019-08-04 15:10)

#26 2019-08-04 20:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Forums rules #1 No advertisements for direct deals or discussions on facilitating direct deals.
It would be better to discuss this topic on another forum that is focused on fraud or a market's forum that allows sale of digital products.

Note to anyone who makes contact about offers they see on forums - you are most likely going to get scammed somehow. There is a recent post on Dread by someone saying they just got scammed.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2019-08-04 20:50)

#27 2019-08-05 09:40

GalileiNZ

Luifizer wrote:
GalileiNZ wrote:
Luifizer wrote:

You well know people won't be contacting you to talk about the weather, they'll be contacting you about your products and services you offer.

It's a common ripper setup; "I'm not selling anything I'm just assessing the market to see if it is worth getting a vendor account, but feel free to contact me in PM".

[convo in PM]...."Lets talk more on Jabber, have you got Jabber?"

No problem, contact me only in the comments section until I register vendor account.

#28 2019-09-06 17:40

un0numer0

Hey Im interested , only just stumbled on this site again after taking a break from this side of the net .
I really need a id at the mo ..... Anyone?

Last edited by un0numer0 (2019-09-06 20:20)

#29 2019-09-08 09:20

DexiesNZ
Verified Vendor

I'm able to make you an ID Un0. I use to make them but stopped because I didn't have a market. If you message my vendor account DexNZ then I can set a listing up for you.

#30 2020-09-16 14:20

WilliwNelson

Luifizer wrote:
God wrote:

Luifizer is absolutely spot on:
1. extremely difficult in NZ for bank drops. All bank accounts verified since the adoption of KYC.
2. mules are either broke / dependent on drugs / kids = totally untrustworthy
3. giving out jabberids and telegrams etc is not good opsec, its risky at best and amatuerish

for nz the better option is to take the knock on 16.5% fee for the F&P. at least that way its washed and clean

"you can never be too safe" - aaron scwartz

#31 2020-09-16 17:40

salmonman69

WilliwNelson wrote:
Luifizer wrote:
God wrote:

1. extremely difficult in NZ for bank drops. All bank accounts verified since the adoption of KYC.
3. giving out jabberids and telegrams etc is not good opsec, its risky at best and amatuerish

for nz the better option is to take the knock on 16.5% fee for the F&P. at least that way its washed and clean

Could you explain this '16.5% fee for F&P' ?
Is this something to do with cleaning cash, i'm in a bit of a head spin trying to figure out the best way to clean cash at the moment

#32 2020-09-16 21:20

WilliwNelson

salmonman69 wrote:
WilliwNelson wrote:
Luifizer wrote:

Could you explain this '16.5% fee for F&P' ?
Is this something to do with cleaning cash, i'm in a bit of a head spin trying to figure out the best way to clean cash at the moment

its called F&P, after Fischer&Paykel washing machines...lol..i know ...so to clean legitamitly,..you buy @ price +15%gst + 1.5% washer fee..

"you can never be too safe" - aaron scwartz

#33 2020-09-17 17:10

butenacollege
Banned

Mate @salmonman69 PM by email, we can talk about clean cash.

Board footer