[X]  Vacuum-sealed
[X]  Mylar bag/non-porous container
[X]  Decoy/misdirection
[X]  Low package profile
[X]  Good OpSec/PGP

Total score

25 out of 25 for 100%.

Additional review notes

Vendor is fantastic - product arrived next day and well concealed. Loving the speed - it's already my second order of this from NZPharma. Can't recommend enough. Had a 15% off deal at the moment bringing the price down from $1000 to $850 for the 28g and arrived well over weight.

#2 2024-05-10 13:20

Extra1

Re: NZPharma - Dutch Speed Paste review

UPDATE:

Yesterday morning I posted a glowing review of NZPharma Dutch Speed Paste.

I then made it along to a “Know your stuff” event later in the afternoon. Unfortunately, the speed paste is actually just caffeine with a trace amount of amphetamine.
Not even enough amphetamine to be psychoactive. The placebo of snorting a huge amount caffeine had me convinced. The trace amount is there to fool a reagent test but in such a little amount analysis could barely detect it. So I have been a mug and spent quite a bit of money for caffeine. Very disappointing.

#3 2024-05-10 18:10

NZPharma

You literally placed multiple orders with us for the same product and when then proceeded to try and get some kind of discount out of us otherwise you would place bad feedback.

We know exactly how this batch was made and over a litre of Amphet has gone into it. So you can take your cheap review and fuck right off.

We have glowing reviews on all out products and offer an excellent service with affordable high quality products for everyone.

We are not scamming anyone buy nice try xx

#4 2024-05-10 21:20

Extra1

As per the other conversation topic.
Know your drugs tested your product and it came back as caffeine. I contacted you for a refund - which you ignored. I posted on here advising people to get anything purchased from you tested as your speed is fake. Yet you claim I am the liar.
How long did you think this scam would work for? If there is any other customer who has bought speed from NZPharma go get it tested by "know your drugs" and then we will see who the scammer is

Also just so you know - your posting for speed claims it was sent to you from your friends in the EU - but suddenly in NZ you know how it was made and a litre of Amphet went into it. Get the F outa here

#5 2024-05-10 21:50

NZPharma

So you think im getting it sent from someone I dont know? As you said. "friends" in the EU.

Not going to sit here arguing with you. You purchased our products with nothing but good things to say. Then you hit me up saying you want money back after purchasing an oz, after going through a whole 10g, which obviously means you were happy with the product.

You said you would post back feedback unless I did and now we are here.

Get off the pipe you parasite.

#6 2024-05-10 22:10

Extra1

The mistake I made was not getting my gear checked. You are right I did get a mad head rush when I first tried your gear that's because I just inhaled a whole lot of caffeine. That does not make it amphetamine. Stupidly I rushed to buy more before getting it checked. Now I am down a lot of money and have a pile of your caffeine.

You private messaged me saying just use the gear like a normal person and not get some bull result from Know you stuff. They did a full chemical analysis of your gear that's how I know it contains a trace amount of amphetamine and is all caffeine.

NZPharma also told me he is going to get me banned and my post removed. Instead I vote for a wall of shame being created with the name of the scam vendors.

Get you gear checked kids!

#7 2024-05-10 22:20

NZPharma

We have had almost 50 orders in the last month and every single person has given us excellent reviews.

You posted:
Product Quality

Score: 5/5

[X]  Highest purity - highly potent
[  ]  Mostly pure - potent
[  ]  Minor cut or impurity - strong
[  ]  Cut and/or impure - medium to weak
[  ]  Almost entirely cut - very weak
[  ]  Possibly bunk - no effect

If it was just caffiene theres no way you would be posting 5/5 for quality. You cant tell me you are getting the same high as drinking a can of V LOL.

You sound stupid bro.

I'll leave you with the rest of your comments.

Total score

25 out of 25 for 100%.

Additional review notes

Vendor is fantastic - product arrived next day and well concealed. Loving the speed - it's already my second order of this from NZPharma. Can't recommend enough. Had a 15% off deal at the moment bringing the price down from $1000 to $850 for the 28g and arrived well over weight.

As soon as we wont give you money and a discount, you come here to bad mouth us. You are a walking contradiction. You sound stupid pal.

Go out, its Friday night. Get off your computer. Sounds like you need a friend.

#8 2024-05-11 06:40

Extra1

Dude, it is caffeine. A chemical analysis will show you exactly what's in it. Don't do a simple reagent test as the trace amount is thrown in to trick the test.

The next available free pop up clinic is at the needle exchange on east st if you are in Auckland on the 16/5. Google know your stuff events for more clinics.

NZPharma if you truly believe your speed is legit then I suggest you head along as well. If you are not intentionally scamming people then your "friends" in the EU have scammed you. Regardless, you have a duty of care as a vendor in NZ to get your gear checked before selling it here - otherwise you are just sending the scam downstream.

#9 2024-05-11 06:40

Extra1

Yes, what you posted above is literally what I posted here in this forum in the review section - I'm not sure why you think that is a big "I got you". People can read. I also posted an update to go with it as soon as I got back from Know you stuff.

#10 2024-05-17 23:10

taniwha_vendor

Alright guys send me a kilo ill test it myself - free of charge giving back to the community wink

#11 2024-05-18 11:00

Extra1

Update:
Made it back into the testing clinic and provided two samples from NZPharma speed
They do not allow photos of results as it can be used to advertise drugs but here are the samples:

https://ibb.co/RHvg9p2

Results from FT-IR Spectroscopy was caffeine was the only pscychoactive ingredient detected.

NZPharma continues to list the caffeine as speed on Archtyp and has not attempted to correct the situation.

#12 2024-05-31 18:30

cd11ccd103

Drug checker here
No way to speak to individual samples or clients as that sort of info isnt available and i dont claim to have seen any of these but heres what i can say

Extra1s description of having attended drug checking sounds consistent with the process and results they are likely to have received
Hats off to extra1 and folks in general for getting their stuff checked and reporting back its currently the only way for us to help each other stay safer and ensure people know about scams
Spectrometer and reagents are incredibly more reliable than the nosetrometer in almost all cases
Stuff off the darknet comes through clinics with so much cut that it fundamentally changes the identity of the drug all the time speed benzos and heroin especially

For amphetamine samples in general its pretty shit out there
Very few samples come back as consistent with only containing the drug without caffeine and its usually the case that theres so much filler material that the spec cant pick it up only reagents will
A good checker will be able to clarify if there is either a trace or no detectable amphetamine

No comment on whether NZPharmas stuff is legit or not i have no way of knowing
But nothing about extra1s comments here indicate to me that they are misrepresenting their results for the samples checked

Last edited by cd11ccd103 (2024-05-31 18:30)

Board footer