#1 2024-06-06 18:00

sumdots69

NZCreamteam vendor.

I'm giving this vendor some well deserved praise and thanks.

Back when in-cog went to shit  I had an order with them under their old vendor name ice cream 6969  due to the inability to do anything when the admins took over and ran the exit scam  Vendors were stuck  messaging was disabled and so on.

Long story short there was an issue with my order.  Now the vendor has reappeared on Arch I hit them up to see if we could get it sorted.

The vendor was straight on the comm and replied swiftly stating they would check their old records  the next day they got back to me and resolved to sort the issue out and within two days the problem was resolved .

They could have told me hard luck or get stuffed  but they took the hit and I am stoked with their comm  service and willingness to help out  and also the top tier quality product they packed and shipped .

Full marks to them and as a buyer I can recommend their business model  as we say in NZ they are genuine G.C's. 

Cheers Cream team you came through and it's greatly appreciated.

#2 2024-06-07 02:40

fifa95

Re: NZCreamteam vendor.

Yeah nah they are very nice to deal with, asked for tracking 5 Days after it was marked as send and got it right away smile)

#3 2024-06-07 12:00

pregtotic_ectansy

Yeah if it is the same set-up those guys are pretty good.

Dealt with them on incognito and their coke was a solid 9 out of 10 and MDMA was 7.5 to 8

Postage and delivery was slow af though hopefully they getting that sorted.

#4 2024-06-08 05:10

@t0m1cG@l

sumdots69 wrote:

I'm giving this vendor some well deserved praise and thanks.

Back when in-cog went to shit  I had an order with them under their old vendor name ice cream 6969  due to the inability to do anything when the admins took over and ran the exit scam  Vendors were stuck  messaging was disabled and so on.

Long story short there was an issue with my order.  Now the vendor has reappeared on Arch I hit them up to see if we could get it sorted.

The vendor was straight on the comm and replied swiftly stating they would check their old records  the next day they got back to me and resolved to sort the issue out and within two days the problem was resolved .

They could have told me hard luck or get stuffed  but they took the hit and I am stoked with their comm  service and willingness to help out  and also the top tier quality product they packed and shipped .

Full marks to them and as a buyer I can recommend their business model  as we say in NZ they are genuine G.C's. 

Cheers Cream team you came through and it's greatly appreciated.

Good shit, thanks for your post, I noticed that vendor but ultimately decided I didn't recognise the vendor name so didn't bother looking at their listings, but Ice cream 6969 was one of my fave vendors on incog!

Board footer