#1 2024-07-23 22:50

FarmerJohn

Stop starting disputes on Archetyp over stupid shit

Starting a dispute, even if you cancel it afterwards, will permanently display on our vendor profiles that we have had a dispute opened against us. This directly damages our reputations and affects potential future sales. It is arguably more damaging than leaving negative feedback.

If you fuck with our businesses by opening a dispute over something as petty as 1 pill missing from your 100 pill order, when you could have just messaged the vendor and easily had the situation remedied, then you are a fuckwit.

Bottom line, if you open a dispute when you could have just messaged the vendor to solve the issue, your name and address will be added to the shared vendor blacklist. No other vendors with access to the blacklist will accept orders from you ever again.

If you opened a frivolous dispute against one of us, there is a chance you could do it to any of us, so for our own protection you will be blacklisted.

Disputes are supposed to be for issues that are serious enough that an Archetyp staff member needs to moderate the dispute and make the decision on the final outcome. It's not for small petty bullshit that can be solved by just messaging the vendor.

Don't be a cunt.

#2 2024-08-03 08:30

@t0m1cG@l

Re: Stop starting disputes on Archetyp over stupid shit

Wow do people seriously do this?

I don't think I have ever opened a dispute on Archtype, I  did a couple of times on Incog but only to extend the Autofinalize period and communicated with the vendor that I was doing it for that reason as the package hadn't arrived and the escrow was about to release.

But outside of that I have never, in fact I had one situation where an entire gm of a powder was missing and then was forgotten to be added to the next order and I waiting till the order AFTER that to receive the missing product and still never opened a dispute lol

#3 2024-08-03 09:10

WhatsItFor

Re: Stop starting disputes on Archetyp over stupid shit

You will be surprised what having a reasonable conversation with a vendor can do as long as no one is trying to take the piss.

Recently encountered a situation and few words back in forth sorted.

Communication is king, otherwise go back to school.

Board footer