#1 2019-09-11 18:40

Psychedaddy

Conversion of 5-MeO-DMT Oxalate to Freebase

I have freebase on the way but some of you are wanting to know how to convert my oxalate product to freebase for easier consumption.

One of my customers has come up with a technique and has kindly shared it with us, which I have pasted below. Note that I havn't done it before so please dont ask me any questions about it.

Method:
(Assuming you've already made sodium carbonate by heating baking soda in the oven at 200ยฐc for an hour or more ... or in a stainless steel pot on the stove top (20-30mins should do)
Reweighing it.. you should lose about 20% of the weight .. if you dont, keep cooking it or turn the temp up..)

1) Create a saturated (or at least concentrated) solution of sodium carbonate and distilled water .. for this, with a bit of trial and error, I used:

25ml of water and 5.5g sodium carbonate

2) Next, in another container, dissolve your 5meo in distilled water .. didnt take much water to do this, 5-10ml... it will dissolve in water when it's in salt form... obviously swirling the container will help with dissolution.

Combine the two solutions - it should go instantly cloudy/ milky white.. if you feel it could be more cloudy, by all means add some more base solution (cant really add too much.. itll just make it a bit cuntier to pull if you add HEAPS (I'm pretty sure i went a bit overboard but better that than not enough )

(At this point the base has neutralized the oxalic acid on the 5meo and the 5 is now sat in freebase form in the solution, its milky as it is now no longer water soluable)

Once your satisfied your solution is milky as its gonna get - naptha (diggers shellite) time..

I used 4 x 10ml pulls of nap with a bunch of shaking .. you dont really have to worry about emulsifying it like with NN... again, cant really use too much nap.. (too much and it wont freeze precip out hence my evap step below)

my aqueous solution went from pretty damn milky to not so much (sorta like what it would look like if you downed a glass of milk and filled it back up with water).. .

I saved my aqueous solution in case i needed to do another pull, I also rinsed all my glass and gear with more nap to pick up anything left behind

I pulled the nap into a different container and then opted for a full evap over freeze precipitation as it's not going to have any plant fats or contaminants in it (although i personally prefer full spectrum NN anyway )

I assumed it was 2:1 so best i could expect out of 100mg would be 66mg freebase. My final yield was 59mg of fluffy white crystals.

#2 2020-03-02 18:40

JamesTaylor

Re: Conversion of 5-MeO-DMT Oxalate to Freebase

Thanks for this. I think I need to do a conversion. Could you send more information on the nap pull process and the full evap method please?

Once you have extracted the naptha using a pipette do you just put it in the dish and leave to naturally evaporate off?

#3 2020-10-18 06:40

> > Note that I havn't done it before so please dont ask me any questions about it.

> Thanks for this. I think I need to do a conversion. Could you send more information on the nap pull process and the full evap method please?
> Once you have extracted the naptha using a pipette do you just put it in the dish and leave to naturally evaporate off?

fucking lol

#4 2021-01-01 18:00

Ruakaka

Thanks for sharing PD

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer