#1 2019-09-19 13:20

hahaha

When should I consider a letter order comprimised?

If a letter containing LSD hasn't arrived after 4 business days should I consider it lost?

sucks tho cos i was really looking forward to tripping this friday after a hard day lmao

#2 2019-09-19 15:50

Psychedaddy

Re: When should I consider a letter order comprimised?

I'm assuming its domestic? Remember you only get delivery every second day, so four business days isnt as it seems. I've seen it take up to 10 business days.

About zero chance its been 'compromised', but they are sometimes lost.

Then again, if you ordered it from who I think you did, about 4 days ago is when he had his meltdown and disappeared. That account is effectively ruined so he may have exit scammed. But its too soon to tell. He is welcome to post here if I'm wrong.

If you arent sure of your delivery days check it out on nzpost.co.nz postcode checker.

#3 2019-09-19 16:10

HaletianTaboo's

I will reship with tracking and make sure it will get there by Friday. I don't exit scam so please stop talking shit and I will be back. just taking a break for now.
You can go back to making bank with 600% markup's again.

ps. I didn't create an alt and thanks for closing the forum so i can't say I didn't.

Edit: And I have never used meth. In fact I don't buy anything that in anyway supports gangs. Personal Preference, I just think they are bunch of men who never grew out of high school.

Last edited by HaletianTaboo's (2019-09-19 17:30)

#4 2019-09-19 16:30

Psychedaddy

Good to hear you didn't ditch your customers!

Oh sweet child, if you think I'm making making bank wait till you learn about the MDMA and Meth vendors...

#5 2019-09-19 17:10

HaletianTaboo's

Oh yeah I know. Shit's fucked how much meth makes.

#6 2019-09-19 20:00

xo

HaletianTaboo's wrote:

I will reship with tracking and make sure it will get there by Friday. I don't exit scam so please stop talking shit and I will be back. just taking a break for now.
You can go back to making bank with 600% markup's again.

ps. I didn't create an alt and thanks for closing the forum so i can't say I didn't.

Edit: And I have never used meth. In fact I don't buy anything that in anyway supports gangs. Personal Preference, I just think they are bunch of men who never grew out of high school.

A few days ago you accused Psychedaddy of padding reviews & that he was "trying to scam" with your reasoning being that "the paranoia" had gotten to you. If it takes 19 orders spread over 2 months for you to lose it then you clearly are not mentally fit enough to be a vendor, this community has had enough batshit delusional vendors over the years and it certainly doesn't need another one to add to the list.

#7 2019-09-19 23:50

hahaha

Good info Psyche, close/remove thread thanks there's no need for it anymore.

#8 2019-09-20 09:10

whiplashsmile

how ironic, p daddy now accusing people of alt accounts now lol, if there was someway i could prove it, would he apologise? i signed up cause i believe he was using this forum to discredit his competition so he can keep what I consider to be overpriced product,  plain and simple

#9 2019-09-20 17:10

Psychedaddy

hahaha wrote:

Good info Psyche, close/remove thread thanks there's no need for it anymore.

Ok buddy.

Board footer