Nice and quick responses.

Product Quality:|
`[x]+5`|Highest purity - highly potent
`[ ]+4`|Mostly pure - potent
`[ ]+3`|Minor cut or impurity - strong
`[ ]+2`|Cut and/or impure - medium to weak
`[ ]+1`|Almost entirely cut - very weak
`[ ]+0`|Possibly bunk - no effect

I've had the majority of the benzo selection prescribed to me and I have a strong feeling that these are 1MG Etizolam pills. I found diazepam to be more of a background effect.  With these there seems to be more euphoria and an in your face buzz. Plus, the size, color and lack of embossed logo scream etizolam. No hard feeling to the vendor, these are great! I prefer them to Valium personally and am happy with my purchase. I also could be wrong, if anyone else has tried them and thinks otherwise i will be happy to change my review!  smile

Processing Speed:
`[x]+5`|Processed & marked shipped in 24hrs
`[ ]+4`|Processed & marked shipped in 48 hrs
`[ ]+3`|Processed & marked shipped in 72 hrs
`[ ]+2`|Package is late
`[ ]+1`|Package is very late
`[ ]+0`|Never received package

2DD Shipping even though I messed up PGP, was kind enough to show me another way to securely send my address

Price Value:
`[x]+5`|Excellent - great value & low cost
`[ ]+4`|Moderate - worthy value & fair cost
`[ ]+3`|At-market - neither good nor bad
`[ ]+2`|Below-market - so-so value, high cost
`[ ]+1`|Exorbitant - low value, excessive cost
`[ ]+0`|Rip-off - little-to-no value, unjustified cost

Best price available. 5$ per pill is a steal.

Stealth & OpSec:
Product was packaged very safely and hidden very well. Very professional vendor.

This stuff smacks i will be trading again

Last edited by breakfreepablo (2019-09-01 13:50)

#2 2019-09-07 18:40

NinjaPete

Re: SecretChiefsNz " 10 MG Valium"

I can confirm it is NOT Valium as I was blood tested while so high I blacked out. It came back negative for everything. I know they do test for Valium but it is likely Etizolam as im not sure they test for that. Mean shit anyways but its not Vallium or xanax as they are tested for. Will be getting more because I can pass a drug test with it hahaha.

Edit: I was admitted for a benzo overdose causing a car accident. I told them it was vallium so they tested for benzodiazepine yet it came back negative. Both blood and urine were negative for any benzo. if they don't test for vallium either that might be why but i'd have though they would as it's common. I was shitfaced as well, it was strong as shit. (not to the vendors fault, shouldn't have taken 12 and gone for a drive haha)

Last edited by NinjaPete (2019-09-08 23:20)

#3 2019-09-07 19:30

Psychedaddy

Any comment Secretchief? Pretty disappointing and potentially dangerous if people are being lied to about what theyre taking.

Especially when it appears to be a good product anyway and no need to deceive.

Edit: I tried to message him on the market but it appears vendors cant message vendors. Maybe someone can let him know so he can respond to these allegations.

#4 2019-09-08 07:40

NZanabolics
Banned

Where is NinjaPete's proof? Hardly credible, a guy with one post. Could just be another vendor.

#5 2019-09-08 12:00

walt1

I was also skeptical when I first got these because of the size/shape. Vendor said they're from Sri Lanka so I thought that could be why.

They do what I want them to and feel like Valium to me so I wasn't worried.

Good price and a reliable vendor so I'm disappointed if he is being deceitful.

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

#6 2019-09-08 16:20

Psychedaddy

NZanabolics wrote:

Where is NinjaPete's proof? Hardly credible, a guy with one post. Could just be another vendor.

Personally not believing anything at this point, but two people saying the same thing is certainly smoke. Hence why we need to get Secretcheif in here to respond.

#7 2019-09-08 16:30

Psychedaddy

walt1 wrote:

They do what I want them to and feel like Valium to me so I wasn't worried.

Exactly, odd thing to lie about. It could be that he just doesnt know/hasnt tested them (still not ideal) and is believing his supplier. In any case, good to give him a heads up or see what he says.

#8 2019-09-09 15:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

It is true that the benzo urine test does not work for etizolam. The pills look to be pressed. I don't think a pharmaceutical company would make them in this style and size.

#9 2019-09-09 16:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Psychedaddy wrote:

Edit: I tried to message him on the market but it appears vendors cant message vendors. Maybe someone can let him know so he can respond to these allegations.

Code has been updated so vendors will be able to message vendors. Will go in effect soon.

#10 2019-09-09 18:40

SecretChiefsNZ
Website

We are concerned about this so have taken the valium of the market. After contacting our supplier he is also retesting as he has recently changed his supplier so hes testing and we will be testing also before they go back online. The pills are very popular evidenced by our marketplace reviews. But its better to be safe than sorry!

Last edited by SecretChiefsNZ (2019-09-09 18:40)

#11 2019-09-14 03:00

everyshake

Hi there, I'd like to add to this:

The pills are DEFINITELY not pharmaceutical, as they come loose and are pressed with poor quality.

The pills are EFFECTIVE & STRONG.

***I have tested the pills with a fentanyl test kit. The results were NEGATIVE. Meaning NO FENTANYL WAS FOUND in my single pill sample. ***

I tested with other reagants, they were inconclusive, as benzos are with most reagants.

I am enjoying my current batch and would love further notice on this; I have minimal experience with benzos therefore I can not comment on what I believe the chemical to be.

#12 2019-09-18 12:10

whiplashsmile

secret chiefs, can you relist them again anyway under something else or with a warning cause they are good whatever they are! myself and a friend want some more, this is good stuff and we are waiting for them to be relisted

#13 2019-09-23 06:10

SecretChiefsNZ
Website

After testing the results are in::"The residue of the second distilate tested showed predominently diazepam with trace Etizolam". "The overall dose strength equates to 10mg".

So the blues are back on sale!

#14 2019-09-23 09:50

whiplashsmile

Excellent, Good stuff!

#15 2019-09-26 20:20

nztor

My opinion after trying these - it is NOT valium. I cut pill in half so 5mg, and it leaves me with memory loss of most of the evening. I also have real pharmacy valium so know what it should be like. Whatever it is, it serves its purpose but would prefer not to loose my memory.

Board footer