#1 2019-09-22 13:50

nztor

Why is heroin so rare in NZ compared to cocaine?

There are Aussie vendors that sell it but rarely seen for sale by NZ vendors and even rarer on the street.

#2 2019-09-24 01:00

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Re: Why is heroin so rare in NZ compared to cocaine?

NZ doesn't really have a widespread opiate/opioid addiction epidemic, whether that's more of a symptom or a cause could be debatable.

I believe heroin was more widespread back in the 70s/80s when the mr asia syndicate was a thing.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#3 2019-09-25 07:00

NZdomestic2019

NZ has trap houses everywhere that sell H and there is little need for online. I could source it but the market is just too small

#4 2019-09-25 13:10

nztor

NZdomestic2019 wrote:

NZ has trap houses everywhere that sell H and there is little need for online. I could source it but the market is just too small

There is a market for oxy so those people should by H too. Do you mean pure white or the brown homebake stuff made from codeine?

Last edited by nztor (2019-09-25 13:10)

#5 2019-09-25 14:00

NZdomestic2019

nztor wrote:
NZdomestic2019 wrote:

There is a market for oxy so those people should by H too. Do you mean pure white or the brown homebake stuff made from codeine?

People on H usually have a solid connect and want their gear asap.. It's not the best of scenes. Never heard of H made from codeine its from morph tablets. Sometimes it's pink depending on the process and way they use double/aa. If you really wanted I can source but I wouldn't bother unless it's a few grams at minimum you want

#6 2019-09-25 19:20

gdds12

I would be keen for some H

#7 2019-09-25 22:00

nztor

@nzdomestic , The pure white heroin common in Australia is basically non-existent here. Generally in NZ its just made up from morphine pills using AA. I've got it from Australia before and users here had no idea what it was.

#8 2019-09-30 14:00

rick_sanchez_420

I'd imagine it is a supply side issue.  Probably not really worthwhile for 'cartels' to invest in such a small market (how many people out of 4 million are going to use heroin?) and most who use it are fine using the home-bake method to get their fix.  With more and more meth (and not just the precursors) being shipped here by the Asians, I wouldn't be surprised if a bit of H starts to trickle in though, seems like good business.  Or someone could do a bulk order and make bank on the DNM's. smile

#9 2019-09-30 17:30

nztor

rick_sanchez_420 wrote:

I'd imagine it is a supply side issue.  Probably not really worthwhile for 'cartels' to invest in such a small market (how many people out of 4 million are going to use heroin?) and most who use it are fine using the home-bake method to get their fix.  With more and more meth (and not just the precursors) being shipped here by the Asians, I wouldn't be surprised if a bit of H starts to trickle in though, seems like good business.  Or someone could do a bulk order and make bank on the DNM's. smile

It was popular back when Mr Asia supplied it. The options in NZ are crap , you can't snort the home made stuff. White heroin can be snorted or made up for IV in less than 2mins whereas the heroin every uses here requires a chemical reaction and cooking on the oven and take 15mins to prepare. Its just a joke after you have used the real stuff. The Aussies can't belief what we fuck around doing to get a hit. I might visit Cambodia and try get a source.

#10 2019-10-04 10:30

astroburp

In NZ the heavy opiate scene is  tightly knit and hard to find a way into.. but you can in most cities buy morphine diverted from scripts, and AA which turns morphine into diamorphine (heroin) in a pretty simple process taking a well prectice fiend ~ 20 minutes for a good taste. Though there has been a huge clampdown in the last 2 years and AA is very hard to get, and if there is expensive. many people seem to just do morphine now.
Then there are several houses in Auckland that sell pre turned 'packets'. this is technichally not homebake as they started from morphine not codeine. You can smpke, sniff or shoot this. This product is 9 times of out 10 better than heroin ive had in turkey, australia and india, i guess stating from a pharmecutical source. At least you know what you are getting and the qaluity is slawys the same +/-10%
Outside auckland, i think CHCH has a bit ofa scene where they sell  turned 'dots' of turned morphine on tinfoil for people to smoke.
I was selling it on TM, but a DMT demon/angel warned me to stop.
Customs seems to do a prety good job stopping aactual heroin making it into the country.. perhaps there is not an extablished market that would make it wirth any gang/cartel time to import it. one day perhaps. I think NZ would love H and it would be worse than P

Board footer