#1 2019-04-09 18:40

hawkeye-808

High purity MDMA i.e. 95+%... Is that even possible in NZ?

Can we get high quality MDMA in NZ?  What would be a good price? I'm thinking 200-250/gram sounds reasonable.  What's the highest quality that's available so far in NZ, and where? Any good user feedbacks? I'm not seeing much atm.

#2 2019-04-10 00:10

is0m3tr1x

Re: High purity MDMA i.e. 95+%... Is that even possible in NZ?

Anyone that claims purity of 88% and upwards is all shit.  Unless they have put the product through a series of lossy and extremely pointless cleaning processes, most of which help remove most of the dirty stuff which some people actually prefer present as the high is recognizably different.

If you had say 100g of product M which was 87% pure,  and you wanted to clean it.  Provided you were able to successfully isolate and seperate any additional impurities and extract the pure product; you would lose atleast 20% in the process if you are a skilled chemist.  At $200 a gram you just pissed away $4000 and now you have less product with arguably less grunt.

But each to their own.  Don't do drugs.  Drugs are bad.

What you do in life echoes in eternity...

#3 2019-04-10 00:20

devastatingdooz

MDMA HCL cannot have a purity higher than 84%.

#4 2019-04-10 09:40

NZanabolics

It's pointless too. A 125g dose at 90% compared to 84% is like a 7mg difference. I doubt you are going to notice a difference.

Rather than focusing on the purity, focus on who you are taking it with and where you are taking it. This will by far enhance the experience than 5% difference in purity.

You could take 100g of 84% and your mate could take 100g of 70% and they could have a better time depending on what each of you are doing. It is like two people taking the same LSD, one has a great trip the other has a ride from fucking hell. Taking a dug is only a portion of the overall experience.

Don't sweat the small stuff bro.

#5 2019-04-10 14:10

hawkeye-808

> Anyone that claims purity of 88% and upwards is all shit.

That's probably true, with the exception of MDMA research done by the likes of MAPS.org or John Hopkins University. From what I've read, those guys get GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) MDMA for their research, obviously because they want to rule out the possibility of side effects from impurities, which makes sense when you're trying to understand the effects/uses/benefits of MDMA itself.

That said, I think purity is an important consideration, since I've experienced cut MDMA before, even though it was in rock formation, the experience/feeling wasn't like any MDMA i had previously experienced.. more like ritalin or methylphenidate.

But I definitely believe that impurites present can cause side effects, which is why ROLLSAFE.org points out that MDMA comedowns are strongly related to impure MDMA.

> Unless they have put the product through a series of lossy and extremely pointless cleaning processes, most of which help remove most of the dirty stuff which some people actually prefer present as the high is recognizably different.

I'd be surprised if there were any references, research, or anecdotes, of people actually wanting or enjoying shitty/impure MDMA.

>  At $200 a gram you just pissed away $4000 and now you have less product with arguably less grunt.

Not sure it would cost $4000 to wash 100g of 87% MDMA to produce 80g of 100% MDMA. But from what I can gather, 87% is MDMA.HCl and 13% is something else, usually precursors.

> Don't do drugs.  Drugs are bad.

I'm afraid there's just no getting away from drugs in this society. Everyone is on some kind of drug, whether they're aware of it or not.

#6 2019-04-10 14:10

hawkeye-808

> It's pointless too. A 125g dose at 90% compared to 84% is like a 7mg difference. I doubt you are going to notice a difference.

Faiir point.

Board footer