#1 2019-10-09 13:40

JamesTaylor

Psychedaddy: General Review

Bit of a long overdue review on Psychedaddy. I have been meaning to do this for a long time. Not product related per se, but I think it's great to get a sense of who you are dealing with because everything else with your trade comes from that one thing.

Shipping
Probably one of the top criteria on my list. PD consistently ships FAST and I regularly get my package the next day (NDD). In odd cases it's been 2DD but the feeling these are just courier delays as his shipping status is consistently 'Shipped' by the end of the day, if I order early enough in the day.

Product
Consistently good. I wouldn't use another vendor for LSD or other psychoactive medicine. I took 2 x 200ug the other day and talk about out there! 5-MeO is out of this world and I am still learning to go into the full-release on this, so great it's available for us all.

Stealth
Puts great effort into this. I wont go into details, but more than anything it makes you realise this guy cares, takes time and effort to do the absolute best for his customers. You get the feeling you are in good hands indeed. Feels more than adequate for the product type. Couldn't ask for more.

Communication
What can I say... excellent. I like to ask questions and probably 'over' communicate, but PD is always polite, helpful and fast with his responses. If you find a vendor who is really good with this, has great grammar and replies within a reasonable amount of time you will know that the rest of the transaction will flow smoothly. I always get the sense he has integrity as well. This is really important to get a good sense of with when deciding to purchase.

Forum activity
This guy is involved in the community. You will see regular posts, helping people, having his say - just getting in their and making this whole forum and community the best it can be. This says a lot I reckon. It says he cares and actually gives a shit about his customers. We are not just dollars and cents to him, yes he runs a tight ship, but I sense it's about his customers first and foremost.

Professionalism
Top vendor for this in my experience. It's big for me and I think there are a lot of vendors that could take a page out of PD's book. PD has built a persona that has trust and honesty at the centre of what he does. Hard to build that kind of relationship on the darknet but this vendor has achieved that in my mind. The other thing is, PD listens to us. I requested a product, he said he'd look into it, gave me an update and it arrived. That's awesome and meant the world to me. Thank you!

Summary
If you are considering who your vendor should be and you are looking the psychoactives as your medicine then, please consider this vendor. If you are wanting an effortless, smooth, stress free experience here on Tor Market - then you've found your man (or woman). Just a quick shout-out to the site admin who has allowed this community to thrive and has built an excellent space to meet our needs.

Cheers and stay safe!

Last edited by JamesTaylor (2019-10-09 13:50)

#2 2019-10-09 15:50

salmy
Website

Re: Psychedaddy: General Review

Completely agree with everything on here. Psychedaddy is definitely the best and most reputable vendor that I have dealt with!

#3 2019-10-09 19:50

hedgehog

Also agree with everything said. He seems real on-point with opsec and harm reduction. 100% recommend.

Last edited by hedgehog (2019-10-09 19:50)

#4 2019-10-09 22:20

Psychedaddy

Wow that was unexpected, thankyou James.

Well what can I say. Little story. Not great for OPSEC but oh well.

Something bad happened, years ago. And I probably could have prevented it. Anyone who has gone through similar, will know how it plays on your mind, always. I thought that before I check out, I'll just see if I can talk to god. So somebody gave me some LSD. I asked them how strong it was and they said 'super strong'. I said, no, like, how many ug. They had no idea what I was talking about. Luckily, it ended up being good stuff and that trip through hyperspace gave me new purpose.

But obviously you need to know exactly what you are taking. So I found the darknet and it was hard to tell who was a liar, a scammer, an idiot. Nobodies listings were written very well. Lots of bad feedback mixed in with good. So it was better to get it from the overseas manufacturer. In that dark place, I didnt care about being busted and going to prison.

Hence the store was born with emphasis on taking pure product, responsibly.

I'm getting better, partly because of this amazing medicine, and partly because doing this gives the chance to help others and make up for where I failed before. Its not all good of course. When its 6am and the car door closing on the street stresses you out because you think its the police about to knock the door down. But then you get a bunch of random nice messages from people who arent even buying anything and its a good feeling.

Regarding the shipping speed, packaging, communication - glad you're happy with it. I always wish it could be shipped faster, better packed, more messages sent - but this is just a part time gig and I dont have time. Usually about 10 messages every time I log in and sometimes I just forget to reply. Any price rises are not due to greed, just to reduce the number of orders because I cant process so many.

I take great pride in pretty much 100% happy customers - you get the occasional fool who abuses me before even telling me there was a problem, not much you can do about them. I'll never rip anybody off.

Really appreciate the post, thanks.

#5 2019-10-09 22:50

marahusc

Agreed, recommend . Exceeds standards. Was  first vendor i bought off so was quite unsure of process however there was No need to worry, fast shipping, easy to communicate with, good packaging. No wonder so reputable. Great info about his products, can tell gives a shit about customer.

#6 2019-10-10 15:00

HaletianTaboo's

I got into selling LSD when I purchased LSD that actually turned out the be ETH-LAD. Made me throw up and sick as hell. So i went online to source some that was not ETH-LAD so others would not have to buy that shit. Turned out to be quite good at it and it gave me something to do. (This is really bad for OPSEC but i'm not to afraid) It helps pay for fee's whilst making sure that people get what they pay for. PD's reply really hit home for me and surprised me as I went through very similar shit. In fact, I abused my LSD to escape whilst justifying it by selling it. Sent me into a state of paranoia. Hence my break on here and some interesting messages. Much respect to you PD. smile

#7 2019-10-10 17:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Vendors using their own product is probably fairly common.

#8 2019-10-10 22:10

astroburp

^ can vouch

#9 2019-10-12 12:10

semicharmedlife

Ordered DMT off of Pyschedaddy, He had had the best communication from any vendor I have ordered off and I've ordered off quite a few in the years.Pyschedaddy has great hq products too, and fast tracked shipping. He is active on the fourms and I believe he truly cares about quality and safety.

NGRCNT is Also good. first vendor I ever ordered from. NRGCNT has the best stealth ever from any vendor imo (won't disclose any details but it is amazing).

NRGCNT and Pyschedaddy Should be your go to Psychedelics vendors IMO!

Board footer