#1 2019-10-18 11:50

AD555

Coke is expensive

Trying hard not to offend any vendors I genuinely am putting this up as a point for discussion.
How is coke so expensive on tor?
I know its an expensive product to start with. I know the risks etc getting it over here are much higher. I know the quality is good (although only one vendor has really impressed me with their quality the rest has been ok)
Currently it seems to be all over the streets and really cheap. Ive read all the recent literature about NZ/Aus being a new target market etc.
Currently I have a connect for really nice gear on the street and I'm paying (depending on quantity) no more than 350. I know these connects can come and go, but they seem to be more and more regular.
I'm a big believer in paying more for quality, but by the time i factor in bitcoin fees etc we are pushing 450 on tor.
Like I said I'm not trying to rattle cages etc I much prefer to use tor, but most product on tor is usually cheaper than the street.
prices were at 350 a couple months ago before it all dried up.
Apologies in advance if anyone is taking offence. Its not my intention.
cheers

#2 2019-10-19 01:00

NZdomestic2019

Re: Coke is expensive

street prices do range from 350-400 generally. the fact is that by that stage it is heavily stepped on unless you are close with the dealer.

reason price for vendors are high is because of the purity being high..

you wont get a street bag with 90% purity for 350... that just wont happen

#3 2019-10-19 10:10

AD555

Re: Coke is expensive

I would honestly have agreed with you until quite recently.
Currently seem to be getting pretty regular supply of very good gear (on a par with all Ive got off tor) at crazy low prices (315 if I buy 7) and I'm not close to the source. I know these things can change pretty quick.
Like I said I'm not trying to cause an argument, but I reckon 400 (plus fees) is just pushing it out of reach (except for special occasions).

On a side note I just spent some time in fiji and there are patched guys everywhere. From what I'm reading it may not be a coincidence??

Board footer