#1 2019-11-02 21:50

NZExpress

NZExpress Back Online - Weird Break Explanation Below

Hey kiwis,
I got myself banned because I offered non-hacked Netflix, American ones, that work in NZ. I sold 2 in minutes but only one went through. I did this because digital was a unit of stock on here, and I won't say names but I seen another vendor selling non drugs but a digitally made and sent product. So I thought I was okay, I was told, no hacked accounts. Of which those were not. So I was banned and lost my vendor payment. That is why I disappeared, nothing odd. So, no online products or Netflix accounts, only substances you guys love!

Now I am back, I am starting to speed up the supply on a few things as well as adding a few more to the list.

As per always, and the best seller.. Our indoor cannabis is back in stock!
We also have pharma novartis 20mg ritalin, of which we will list small amounts of at first.
We also have a big stock of methadone (currently but not listed), meth (on 14th Nov) and around that same date, this month we have New Zealands first steady supply of proper XANAX! 2mg white real xanax, so that will be nice to add. We also have access to a couple other things if need be, so feel free to ask!

But we are back! With a large steady supply of cannabis, and some pharma products you all love!
Thank you for all the support and sorry I disappeared, I had no idea I would be banned. So I am having to pay again, and I cannot at this second because you can only purchase once, but I have already been okayed to go again, just waiting on my link to pay my fees. See you all very shortly! Glad to be back!

#2 2019-11-05 01:10

ScoobySnacks

Re: NZExpress Back Online - Weird Break Explanation Below

What if lets say...
You still had these netflix accounts...
What would be the best way to contact you...
Ahaha nah, just kidding... unless?

i would assume via tor market?

#3 2019-11-05 13:40

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Admin did say somewhere you can sell whatever through private listings as long as it's not on the public.

I'd assume common sense applies, no CP fuck that shit surely

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#4 2019-11-05 13:50

ScoobySnacks

Ronald McDruggled wrote:

Admin did say somewhere you can sell whatever through private listings as long as it's not on the public.

I'd assume common sense applies, no CP fuck that shit surely

I agree with CP, surely stuff that that must be prohibited off the forums?

Board footer