#1 2019-11-12 00:00

MushroomMan

Chance that LE will watch your address?

What do you think is the chances that LE will watch your address when ordering international?
Say they catch a shipment but let it slide and just continue to watch your address to see if you order again.
Isnt this what they did to those young guys who got caught about 1-2 years ago?
Any way to know if they are?

#2 2019-11-12 01:00

le

Re: Chance that LE will watch your address?

There's no way to know. Always use the trusted drop, pick it up stealthy and discard all packaging far from your real address in case it has gps chip added.

For VIP security you need at least three people between you and the package once it lands, first one picks it up from the drop then stealth hand it off to the next who stealth hands it to the next who hands it to you. This way even if le is watching the drop and they ID the guy who picked it up they won't be able to find shit on him because he handed it off. And even if they spot the hand off due to poor stealth and ID the next guy they still won't get shit because he handed it off already. It can only go wrong if everybody in the chain messes up their hand offs and it leads back to you then, if you feel your team is sloppy like that then add extra people into the chain to be safer.

#3 2019-11-12 03:20

squarecircle

This is an interesting read. Go to the sections for NZ. Its a reccord of Darkent related arrests. Reading it definitly scared me away from ordering internationally.
https://www.gwern.net/DNM-arrests#new-zealand-nz-1

#4 2019-11-12 13:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

I think if they intercept something they would either do controlled delivery or else toss it in the trash.
Here is another bust where only the low level guy managing the drop got busted.

#5 2019-11-16 13:10

zero. Th Only change to get caught domestic -? documentations is a bad vendor. Package reeks of weed, or something.. Never happened to me

Board footer