#1 2019-11-21 22:30

UserBounds

Flying domestic with lsd tabs, need tips/ideas pls

Planning a domestic flight to see some mates on the other side of the country. Flight is into Auckland and I need to somehow get a small 10 strip of tabs through. Was thinking of maybe wearing two pairs of underwear and maybe keeping the tabs in a small baggie squashed between the underwear. Was also thinking of just taping the baggie to the side of my upper arm. Ya ik risking it all for 10 tabs is retarded of me but like eh. From what I've read online LSD isn't detectable by drug dogs which ik sometimes roam Auckland airport. Should be no problem going through the security check tho right? If anyone has any personal experience with this, tips/ideas are much appreciated.

Bless <3

#2 2019-11-21 23:30

EmpireNZ
Verified Vendor

Re: Flying domestic with lsd tabs, need tips/ideas pls

UserBounds wrote:

Planning a domestic flight to see some mates on the other side of the country. Flight is into Auckland and I need to somehow get a small 10 strip of tabs through. Was thinking of maybe wearing two pairs of underwear and maybe keeping the tabs in a small baggie squashed between the underwear. Was also thinking of just taping the baggie to the side of my upper arm. Ya ik risking it all for 10 tabs is retarded of me but like eh. From what I've read online LSD isn't detectable by drug dogs which ik sometimes roam Auckland airport. Should be no problem going through the security check tho right? If anyone has any personal experience with this, tips/ideas are much appreciated.

Bless <3

Wouldn't even worry, just put them in your pocket.

Personally i have taken weed and other drugs numerous times on domestic flights and never had a problem, always either carried it in my pocket or bag.

#3 2019-11-22 09:00

UserBounds

EmpireNZ wrote:

Personally i have taken weed and other drugs numerous times on domestic flights and never had a problem, always either carried it in my pocket or bag.

Sweeeet. Thanks for the help!

#4 2019-11-22 12:40

Lucid5689

EmpireNZ wrote:

+1 , so long as you don't stink it'll be fine! In your pockets tho, don't want it to go thru the x=rays haha

#5 2019-11-22 13:50

Psychedaddy

Theres no way they are gonna find it on you unless they have other reason to thoroughly search you.

Personally I'd just courier it to them though.

#6 2019-11-22 17:00

Wobble121

If it makes you feel better, I flew from Brussels to Lyon with LSD in my bag after tomorrowland by accident, no issues so I'm sure you'll be fine domestically.

#7 2019-11-24 11:00

astroburp

Dunedin is the only airport that has a full body scanner which could potentially pickup items hidden in pockets.
For tabs, i wouldnt worry about it, either check them in with yuour luggage or put them in a book in your carry on

Board footer