please read sprite bottle thread below, thank you

#2 2020-01-24 17:40

whiplashsmile

Re: EDUCAT: POSSIBLe SCAM ALERT!!!

From bazooka, just below

#3 2020-01-24 19:40

EducatNZ

Read the thread and you will find an illterate trail of methed out comments from this moron which have been going non stop for three hours. I should have never accepted his order. This is blatant slander and I hope tordoctor can put and end to it.

#4 2020-01-24 20:20

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

Read the thread and you will find an illterate trail of methed out comments from this moron which have been going non stop for three hours. I should have never accepted his order. This is blatant slander and I hope tordoctor can put and end to it.

then send the tracking info from your TEAM! to tordoctor, oh thats right your professional team have gone A.W.O.L, when you can find your team I will gladly post the time and date, that is assuming your not also a methed out moron?

#5 2020-01-24 21:30

EducatNZ

I'm back in touch with them.

You are not receiving the tracking number until 7 days after shipping. General OPSEC. I am more than happy to provide the tracking number to tordoctor, but not to you.

#6 2020-01-24 22:00

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

You are not receiving the tracking number until 7 days after shipping. General OPSEC. I am more than happy to provide the tracking number to tordoctor, but not to you.

so you have located the team, reasons for the absentees? why not give me the track? I am being totally transparent to our peers, and you did promise that when you located your once in 7 year absconders , fine when will I be expecting delivery? that doesnt break GENOPSEC rules does it, considering you have my details I dont think its too much to ask is it??

#7 2020-01-24 22:00

EducatNZ

whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:

so you have located the team, reasons for the absentees? why not give me the track? I am being totally transparent to our peers, and you did promise that when you located your once in 7 year absconders , fine when will I be expecting delivery? that doesnt break GENOPSEC rules does it, considering you have my details I dont think its too much to ask is it??

Yes because telling you the reason why a part of our team has been unable to respond is amazing OPSEC. Would you like to know my name while we're at it? You can expect your package Monday-Tuesday. Again, I am not the courier company and can't give you an exact time.

#8 2020-01-24 22:40

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:
whiplashsmile wrote:
EducatNZ wrote:

Yes because telling you the reason why a part of our team has been unable to respond is amazing OPSEC. Would you like to know my name while we're at it? You can expect your package Monday-Tuesday. Again, I am not the courier company and can't give you an exact time.

So you can confirm that it was sent? I wont be , but future customers may have some reservations, Are you fucking really trying to tell me that your packers have gone missing and you cant tell us why is AMAZING OPSEC! you are totally right! If you dont know what the fuck is going on cause your team has randomly gone on a 7 day adventist sabbatical, and I dont know cause you are so full of B.S, Then you are right AMAZING OPSEC! you know my name and address! I have never asked for yours and I would think this is going to be a huge concern for any buyer on the market in future, simply a track no? I would strongly advise any potential buyers to exercise caution because of your contradicting statements, (sometimes in the same sentence?) I am sorry this went this way, but I will not just turn a blind eye! I have been a loyal regular customer on tormarket and tordoctor  for years! I have given you ample oppurtunity to answer truthfully, but your answers are evasive an misleading just like your advertisements!

#9 2020-01-24 22:50

EducatNZ

Wait a few days until the meth wears off and you receive your products. We are legitimate.

Last edited by EducatNZ (2020-01-24 23:50)

#10 2020-01-25 00:00

whiplashsmile

EducatNZ wrote:

Wait a few days until the meth wears off and you receive your products. We are legitimate.

I am honest unlike you, your feeble attempts to misdirect are futile. since you are good chums with tordoctor i give him permission to let you know I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL EVER TAKE METH! nno orders ever from me for meth, its what desperate cunts like you reaxh for when you are out of excuses!

#11 2020-01-25 00:00

whiplashsmile

Good Luck with your AVERAGE PRODUCT flower but not but bud but obviously flower!!   hahahahaha!

Board footer