#1 2020-01-27 15:40

kxppx

TheGoodLife package

So i brought some mdma off TheGoodLife  around 2 weeks before NY and it didnt come and he was saying its posts fault etc and gave me a invalid tracking number but ive just got home to see a package that arrived on Saturday from him. As it was the "moon rock" mdma and weighed the amount i brought.

Checked the tracking on the parcel and shows nothing. I think he genuinely wasn't scamming others, He even refunded me . But why would it take so long

Anyone else starting to receive his packages?

Last edited by kxppx (2020-01-27 15:40)

#2 2020-01-28 14:40

fkstro

Re: TheGoodLife package

yeah so my original package just arrived today after 1+ month of being shipped, same tracking number etc. tracking still shows nothing

#3 2020-01-29 17:10

femurpeat

my cocaine arrived, I ordered before xmas. I don't know if he was scamming or not. tor doctor posted on the other thread about him saying something like how he suspended The Good Life's Market account. maybe him sending the packs was a last ditch effort to get his account un-baned. that's just speculation tho.

#4 2020-01-29 20:30

NZanabolics
Banned

These guys take orders and your btc when they dont have product. They are banking on it arriving from overseas and when it gets intercepted they just go awol and ignore everyone.

You might as well just order what you need yourself from overseas vendors. Cause if the domestic vendor isn't sending your stuff then wtf is the point of paying all that margin. Might as well just get fucked around and ripped off by someone in holland for a quater the price.

Last edited by NZanabolics (2020-01-29 20:40)

#5 2020-02-01 11:30

kxppx

NZanabolics wrote:

These guys take orders and your btc when they dont have product. They are banking on it arriving from overseas and when it gets intercepted they just go awol and ignore everyone.

You might as well just order what you need yourself from overseas vendors. Cause if the domestic vendor isn't sending your stuff then wtf is the point of paying all that margin. Might as well just get fucked around and ripped off by someone in holland for a quater the price.

Came in a easy trak nz post package, not overseas one

#6 2020-02-01 11:30

kxppx

femurpeat wrote:

my cocaine arrived, I ordered before xmas. I don't know if he was scamming or not. tor doctor posted on the other thread about him saying something like how he suspended The Good Life's Market account. maybe him sending the packs was a last ditch effort to get his account un-baned. that's just speculation tho.

Hmmm i wouldnt see the point of trying to get his account un banned with sending thousands of $ worth of product when he could just open a new vendor account. Just wouldnt make sense as his reviews are bad too.

#7 2020-02-01 12:40

Phanatic

I think what NZanabolics is saying is that these vendors order some product from Europe, selling it on local DNM before it has arrived. It doesn't arrive, they get scammed, customs gets it or whatever and they can't fill the domestic order until they get another shipment if at all.

Only sell what you have is a pretty solid rule OTHERWISE the good thing to do is make it clear to the customer that their order is a pre-order. When people order recreational products domestically they generally want it that week...

Board footer