#1 2020-01-30 23:40

mandogmaog

Why NZPost

Why does everyone use Nzpost?
You all know that nzpost and nz police work hand in hand . Tighter than any other western country .hence the reason for high drugs prices nationwide .I only know this because I have a friend that works for nzpost and has told me storys of how the police break the law on a regular basis ,opening people mail ,gathering Intel and planning controlled delivery
Do other courier company's not support anonymous pick ups  ?
I just find it strange that given how tight the two company's are that most people use this method of delivery for domestic packages

Cheers

#2 2020-02-01 10:10

Phanatic

Re: Why NZPost

1)You can buy satchels and tracking numbers without having to have an account, then drop off your parcels to a parcel drop-off. You don't have to write a return address on the back for it to get delivered. I've heard of people getting finished steroid products this way.

2)Domestic mail seems pretty unlikely to get checked.

If you are talking about NZ vendors buying stock from overseas, you have a point. AFAIK customs agents can search your property at any time whereas NZ Police need a warrant. Of course, I suppose NZ Police could gather some details and ask NZ customs to "randomly" check your package.....

#3 2020-02-01 10:10

hup

I've received packages from other couriers in the past, but I think vendors prefer the NZ Post courier because they have the most volume and it is easier to get the bags and stickers.

What else has your friend told you though? Do they know anything about the conveyor belts that NZ Post is setting up? Any plans for dogs in domestic mail rooms? Hope you can let us know the inside scoop on nzpost.

#4 2020-02-01 19:30

mandogmaog

Sadly I don't have much information on nzpost as a whole   just what I have been told from an employee who used his position to import from overseas . He did tell me that police had full access to his depot and could come and go as they pleased and when an address for flagged in their computer there was a good time frame for the effected parties to have a heads up . But that would require an inside man at each depot .

I really was just wondering if another courier service was more secure due to how easy it would be for the police to seize an nzpost parcel .

Sorey dont mean to instiI fear and if he tells more I'll update here

#5 2020-02-02 20:20

Psychedaddy

If we were having problems with NZ Post then we wouldnt use it.

There are no problems.

Board footer