#1 2020-01-31 15:00

buynzmade

Are you McSerious with yourMc Drugs prices??

McDrugs, Respectully, I just saw your charging 3X STREET PRICES for your products, there's making a profit then taking the piss mate. Im not tryna be a dick but I think as consumers we need to tell some people they are havin a laugh.

When I could go score off the street, double the price and stick it on the net and still be cheaper than you its a bit wanky.

C'mon mate....

#2 2020-01-31 16:00

femurpeat

Re: Are you McSerious with yourMc Drugs prices??

Some of his prices are pretty steep eg (dexamfetamine and concerta). but unless you know someone with adhd whos selling their pills for cheap (people selling Ritalin are relatively easy to find). But people with scripts for dexamfetamine are hard to find, and on the street you're way more likely to get scammed if you going searching.

For Guaranteed delivery and Legitimate products. shelling out more is worth it to some people.
And It's really only the ADHD drugs that are overpriced. the other scripts are pretty cheap and are a good deal smile

#3 2020-01-31 16:30

buynzmade

femurpeat wrote:

Some of his prices are pretty steep eg (dexamfetamine and concerta). but unless you know someone with adhd whos selling their pills for cheap (people selling Ritalin are relatively easy to find). But people with scripts for dexamfetamine are hard to find, and on the street you're way more likely to get scammed if you going searching.

For Guaranteed delivery and Legitimate products. shelling out more is worth it to some people.
And It's really only the ADHD drugs that are overpriced. the other scripts are pretty cheap and are a good deal smile

dunno about that bro, i just got 20 years in the morph/h game and those prices are unheard of, even if you have zero connections and someone is going to pound your prison purse its half of what hes advertised at.

His morph is 3 X street price, I get the new is safer but if your in that scene and need your opiates you aint paying that

That FrankMatthews guys morph is more realistic market wise

Hes probly a good dude, and im not hating, make your money bro but dont fuck us that hard...

Last edited by buynzmade (2020-01-31 16:40)

#4 2020-02-01 00:30

femurpeat

buynzmade wrote:
femurpeat wrote:

dunno about that bro, i just got 20 years in the morph/h game and those prices are unheard of, even if you have zero connections and someone is going to pound your prison purse its half of what hes advertised at.

His morph is 3 X street price, I get the new is safer but if your in that scene and need your opiates you aint paying that

That FrankMatthews guys morph is more realistic market wise

Hes probly a good dude, and im not hating, make your money bro but dont fuck us that hard...

I have little personal experience with opioid street prices I guess for people living rural with no connections or just no connections in General there's not much more they can do to buy the opioids they are after. the price for morphine for instance seems good to me but I've never seen people selling morphine on the streets that I know of, I will admit the prices for codeine seem steep but I've also bought codeine off the streets before.

He is a great vendor, Speaking from personal experience good comms and stealth. Would Highly recommenced for people without reliable street connections for pharmaceuticals, the more obscure stuff also seems cheap like 1800mg of Mirtazapine for $36 ($46 with shipping) is good. as well as the quetapine and prochlorperazine are a good cheap alternative for benzos to comedown from stims and psychedelics fast (some would say better for knocking you out).

So yeah, some of his prices are steep but for people who don't have connections or don't like purchasing from street dealers. Highly Recommend McDrugs had a great experience the one order I have made off him.
Hope he is off vacation soon, as I wanna place an order haha

Last edited by femurpeat (2020-02-01 00:30)

#5 2020-02-02 13:40

buynzmade

sorry guys this was not a personal attack, please buy off this vendor, i dont have any issues with him personally at all. It was just a observation that the morphine was priced very very high.

By his feedback he seems trustworthy and efficient and a good guy.

This was not a personal attack etc, sorry if it came off more than a mere observation
Even though it seems crazy expensive, by this reputation he seems a good vendor.
Apologies if any offence has been caused

#6 2020-02-07 01:00

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

No offense taken brother.

In all honesty you're kind of right. Most of my goods are locally sourced atm  and I don't find it worthwhile to sell anything unless I'm making 66% of the cost as profit minimum on max bulk and the price rises exponentially for smaller orders because I have health issues and packing and sending several orders a week under 100$ is tiring.

That 66% is before factoring other expenses like 5% commission, transaction fees and throwing the odd fella some extras

If you wanted to source some dexies or morphs or whatever, get a 200 vendor bond sell em on the double go right ahead and do it. The bond is refundable after a period of time if you do legit business
My advice, keep everything encrypted, print addresses, apply some modest stealth, get everything done on time, if you find it's worth it then Bob's your uncle.

It's not as simple as casually selling odds and ends on trademe and I'm not rolling in bitcoins but I can't say it's that bad either. Depends on your volume, if your heads screwed on and how much work you put in

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

#7 2020-02-07 02:00

Ronald McDruggled
Verified Vendor
Website

Here's the other thing, dexies are my most profitable product atm.

When I first came to this market and saw them selling at 8 a piece i thought that was ridiculous, most oft quoted street price I heard was 5 each and I could get them for 2.50, that triggered me to create my account and price war to the point of selling them at 4 a piece.
Then I sold out and started receiving messages asking when I would have more, there was a guy who would buy 100 at a time. It didn't stop until I raised prices to over 10 at which point I couldn't seriously believe people would pay that much and product still moves.

I'd love to charge a good price but I've since learnt that rather than be out of stock most of the time and hand dexies over to those who get in fastest it's more fair to have them there for those who are willing to pay their way, it's just how supply and demand work.
Nz needs more supply and more vendors because the demand on here is pretty hot.
The buyers are definitely there.

Idk how much longer I'll be on hiatus for peatfemur but hopefully y'all will stick around and it won't be too long.

Cheers,
McDrugs - i'm Lovin' It! :D

Board footer