#1 2020-02-01 00:20

femurpeat

the whole whiplashasmile fiasco that has been happening the past week

What is with this whiplashasmile person. could Educat Clarify what went down and why hes is going crazy over I assume a small order or maybe he ordered the amphetamine.

whiplashasmile will probably end up spamming this thread too. but honestly @whiplashasmile. stop mate, you've made yourself out to be in a psychotic meth binge or something. maybe the shadow people are telling you every single on tor market is secretly the same person. if thats the case mate I recommend ordering some xanax off Charlies Angles NZ or Etizolam off  astroburb and going to sleep and after what I hope to be a two day slumber maybe consider giving up the pipe? I was sympathetic to you when you first started posting but you've made yourself out to be crazy.

Just curious what could get someone so worked up about an order. Fuck even meth-heads don't get worked up this much when they've been done  by. and nothing like this has happened in previous cases of people getting scammed. usually If a vendor fucks me over ill make a bad review and maybe a thread asking if others have had the same experience as me with x vendor. no-one got this worked up when Mr  Nice exit scammed. everyone that got scammed just counted their losses and moved on.

My take of events judging by Educats only negative feedback on the thc capsules I assume that is whipliashasmiles order and they arrived but they were underwhelming. I don't know if he was the one who ordered the thc caps but yeah.
Also I take he's been accusing you off being Sprite-bottle with no proof. I don't exactly remember or care too remember his "arguments". I'm not scrolling through that shitstorm of meth-binge writing and reasoning.

So yeah, Educat if you could provide clarification or further insight on what happened that'd be great, if you don't want to share that's fine too.

(Also I have nothing better to do I wrote this on dexamphetamine so if my grammar, spelling and or if my sentences look at any point like something whipliash would write my apologies.)

Cheers, Stay safe everyone! smile

Last edited by femurpeat (2020-02-01 00:20)

#2 2020-02-01 09:40

hup

Re: the whole whiplashasmile fiasco that has been happening the past week

Bro this guy is probably just having some problems in his real life and blowing off steam. It's not the first time somebody went crazy with posting in this community, just don't worry it will pass soon.

25mg is a tiny dose though, 2-300mg is what I need for top recreational high. But he probably doesn't understand THC doses and how they effect him, so he feels ripped off. That's what Educat gets for selling medicinal low-dose THC caps, they are for people with medical needs not people looking to get really high so a certain % of buyers are always going to feel scammed if they don't know.

Educat should just ignore this shit and keep going, there hasn't been medical cannabis products on the market very consistently so it will take time for word to spread and the right customers to come in.

Last edited by hup (2020-02-01 09:50)

#3 2020-02-02 05:30

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

hup wrote:

Bro this guy is probably just having some problems in his real life and blowing off steam. It's not the first time somebody went crazy with posting in this community, just don't worry it will pass soon.

25mg is a tiny dose though, 2-300mg is what I need for top recreational high. But he probably doesn't understand THC doses and how they effect him, so he feels ripped off. That's what Educat gets for selling medicinal low-dose THC caps, they are for people with medical needs not people looking to get really high so a certain % of buyers are always going to feel scammed if they don't know.

Educat should just ignore this shit and keep going, there hasn't been medical cannabis products on the market very consistently so it will take time for word to spread and the right customers to come in.

25mg isnt a small dose maybe you just have a really high tolerance. to give you an idea of how much it is this is the amount in a gram:

1 gram of weed is 1000mg
the average NZ weed strengh is 11% so 1000x .11 is 110mg
then you have to convert the THCA to THC which is done by x .88
110mg x .88 is 96.8mg

so his caps are pretty much like smoking .25 gram of weed although if there is a high CBD content then it can negate the effects a little.

#4 2020-02-02 09:20

hup

maryjanes_bakedgoods wrote:

25mg isnt a small dose maybe you just have a really high tolerance. to give you an idea of how much it is this is the amount in a gram:

1 gram of weed is 1000mg
the average NZ weed strengh is 11% so 1000x .11 is 110mg
then you have to convert the THCA to THC which is done by x .88
110mg x .88 is 96.8mg

so his caps are pretty much like smoking .25 gram of weed although if there is a high CBD content then it can negate the effects a little.

That adds up to me because when I occasionally make edibles out of pretty good bud I always have to decarb about 3g just for myself to get super high. I must not be very sensitive to it somehow, or maybe I just blazed too much over the years. I also like to smoke a 1g+ blunt for personal sessions.

I was wrong about his caps being 25mg though, it doesn't say the dose on them. But they def made for people with medical needs who want to stay pretty sober.

Last edited by hup (2020-02-02 09:30)

#5 2020-02-02 14:20

salmy
Website

Excuse me charlies angels shut up, we all know you're secretly educat wink

#6 2020-02-13 08:00

Ruakaka

Dramas like this is what happens when you smoke meth

Last edited by Ruakaka (2020-02-13 08:00)

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer