#1 2020-02-19 02:00

theNewGuy

Do Green Fairies exist?

I have moderate to severe Crohn's disease, and have found that the best pain medication/appetite enhancer I can get is cannabis. The problem is that I am a student - I can't justify spending 100 on weed, when I need food. But the problem is that because I don't have pain relief reliably is super annoying - cause I stop eating/functioning/rapidly losing weight... Does anyone know of any services (or can someone hook a patient up please - can get a doctors not even if you need proof. smile?

#2 2020-02-19 05:50

maryjanes_bakedgoods
Verified Vendor

Re: Do Green Fairies exist?

Crohns disease is no laughing matter Im sorry to hear your struggle. Have you thought of trying to save a little and buy a couple seeds of here and growing? then you wouldnt need to worry about trying to find any again plus you could even make some cash on the side. Unfortunatly I cant help you with weed as Im nearly out of product and wont get more for a couple weeks but if you pay for shipping I could send you 5gs of cab I have (I know its not much) with a gluten free recipe for some fudge. If your interested just message me on the site and Ill set up a custom order.

Last edited by maryjanes_bakedgoods (2020-02-19 05:50)

#3 2020-02-20 19:00

Ruakaka

Re: Do Green Fairies exist?

There's enough weed you can buy on Facebook, especially medicated edibles. You just have to look for it.

#######
๐™๐™ช๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ ๐™–
#######

Board footer